Sumo Electricity

Sumo Electricity (page 2 of 9)

Paresh

PareshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Customer service

I got electricity and gas connected at new property and had to call sumo for confirming my electricity rates that I will be paying. They were very polite and explained in details about my new connection. They don't have an app for monitoring smart meters so they did guide me on how register on United energy (electricity distributor) to monitor my usage. I was also getting letters from Energy Australia about "deemed contract" with them for gas at the new rental property, after contacting Sumo they promptly said I can ignore those letters as I have already been moved to Sumo. Very satisfied with the response.

Andy

AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Credit card payment

Wanted to pay by credit card., but if I do I will be charged for the privilege of paying my account on time by credit card.
The help and advice I received from Venessa was fantastic. She was polite, well spoken, easy to understand , knowledgeable and helpful.

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back
NADEEM

NADEEMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent customer service

Merem at Sumo was extremely helpful and understanding when I explained the nature of my inquiry at Sumo, she straightaway fix the problem and notify me via
email thanks Merem and Sumo

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back

Good customer service

Received a SMS that power bill was almost due - my account had been set up incorrectly in terms of my email address. I rang Sumo and they were able to send me the actual bill and update everything very quickly, while also offering an extension for payment due to it being their error. Very friendly and helpful.

Michelle

MichelleNortheast, VIC

Fantastic customer service

I rang Sumo regarding my Electricity Account.
I dealt with Andrew and could not fault his customer service skills, they were exceptional!
Andrew’s customer service skills made dealing with Sumo a pleasant experience. Thank you Andrew and thank you Sumo!

Matthew

MatthewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Tyson at Sumo was extremely helpful and understanding when I explained the nature of my enquiry at Sumo.

Tyson seemed to understand my physical limitations in relation to why I need to have my quarterly account posted to my home address. My next enquiry will be in regard to my 19 solar panels and will Sumo be able to do better in the future with solar rebates.

Absolute pleasure

It is/was an absolute pleasure dealing with Sumo’s customer services officers, whilst the latest understanding and helpful person from Sumo I communicated with was Georgia, all of the other officer were great. I postponed my review until I received my first bill to ensure that what was promised was actually provided. I was very pleased with the result

Great Job!

The customer care agent resolved my issue on my electricity disconnection so well because she really tried ways to make a right assessment of it first then provided a quick solution. Great Job!

Bhima

BhimaSydney, NSW

Electricity bill and NBN information

Satisfactory customer service, solved issues with any hesitation, straight to the point, didn't bother to clarify to make the customer understand even many times. Thank you and keep it up.

Mich

MichGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Account for my invoice was confusing..

My invoices were confusing due to all the percentages of usage shown. However after a long conversation it was explained in detail how it all worked. Very satisfied with the outcome.

Easy to deal with.

I’ve had sumo power and gas for a year now with no problems all. Glad I change providers.
Easy to understand. Was able to solve all my inquiries with one call.
Very polite.

Sass

SassSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing customer service!!!

I can't even explain how pleased i am with Sumo! Everyone is exceptional at helping you, amd straight to the point and HONEST!!!
Not a single drama! Straight up loving my provider!

Great customer service

Brad was lovely and understanding.i felt calm and relaxed after the call. Just wanted to say a massive Thank you for listening and not jumping to conclusions. The company needs more people like him.

Jan

JanGippsland, VIC

fantastic

at this stage my electricity service is very good and im happy with the service the team provides me when I call they are very polite and happy to help me with any questions I have

Janet

JanetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thankyou Robert!!

Robert, Thankyou for sorting out my bills and flicking them to me. I can see them all very clearly now and you were a big help. (I spoke to you last week.)

Cancellation of electricity provision

I had change my provider and hadn't cancelled the direct debit...I called to get a refund of monies paid. this request was handled professionally and promptly. I will receive the requested refund within 7 to 8 days.

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Hi Georgene, thank you for taking the time out to provide wonderful feedback. We are so glad to hear you have had a great experience with us at Sumo. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regard. Merem @ Sumo

Tejas

TejasVictoria

Feedback

I called SUMO about a billing issue which was taken care by Andrew. With I’m highly satisfied with the service.

Andrew understood the problem and took the matter accordingly. His communication was clear and to the point.

Kellie

KellieMid North Coast, NSW

The officer today 05092019 was extremely professional and helpful

Previous officer advised incorrect information, Customer Service Officer Vanessa was extremely professional, with organising the listening of previous CSO's conversation at which he advised that connection of new property will occur in 1 hour which was not the case.

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Beware of unethical telephone sales trap from Sumo

Sean

True to their bad form, I got a "welcome package" through my email despite my NO response to their text message!

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Hi Sean, thank you for taking your time to provide feedback. It is disappointing to hear that this has happened. Please send an email to info@sumo.com.au so I can look into this for you. Kind regard. Merem @ Sumo

Sean

Sumo Customer Service, you don't have to look into this matter for my sake as I shall nothing to do with Sumo again ever. Look into it for your own sake.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service.

Thank you the service I was given was brilliant helped me no end your receptionist had a plesent attitude and.was able to help me with my payments. Thany you again.