Sumo Electricity

Sumo Electricity (page 2 of 16)

4.4

• Rates and Fees

Great and easy process

Made moving into new house easy and quick. Satish was excellent and helpful in connecting my gas and electricity, all within 1 day of me contacting him. Not the first time he’s looked after me. Thank you

ServicesGas
Agnes T.

Agnes T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy, never have problem!

Customer service is brilliant, quick and easy! Very nice and friendly voice from Zach over the phone! Every detail is well explained. Have been using for 6 months plus, will continue using Sumo in my new home!

Great Service

I have been a customer for a couple of years now. Great Service and prices. Today I rang about getting an energy rebate. The phone was answered by a person in less than a minute!!! Does not happen with other services. Izzy was fantastic and organised my rebate within a minute or 2. Can't beat that service!

Excellent service

All staff have been very helpfully and the service excellent,Having sold the property I am considering transfering my current a/c to Sumo.AsI am 88 I appreciate being able to clearly understand your staff it has been a pleasure doing business with Sumo

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good customer service when required.

Relatively simple process to change to Sumo (from another provider)
Reasonable rates, especially when Paid on Time is elected and maintained.
Good and efficient customer services and most issues are resolved effectively.

Hiro

HiroSydney, NSW

I called Sumo Power for moving in a new unit. There was a challenge to locate a registered address for electricity, however, Brad was extremely helpful and patient to find out the new registered address and explained everything what I needed to know so clear. Thank you so much for your help, Brad!

simon

simonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Service, but no Portal

Had Sumo Electricity and Gas connected after reviewing bills with existing supplier. Ended up savings about 10% across bills, which is a good outcome. Main negative is they don't have an online portal to manage you account like other providers, so everything required a phone call during their hours of operation.

Olivia

OliviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you Jerome!

Excellent customer service. Polite, informative and extremely helpful young man from France. Process completed quickly. Many thanks from a long time loyal customer. I wish all companies were as easy to deal with.

Shannon

ShannonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shock In Electricity - Supply In Gas

In recent times with working from home and the increases in usage of heaters and the like my power bill was over the cost of what I had planned. Lucky enough, my gas bill was in credit by a large amount and Scott was able to transfer some of that surplus to pay my bill that was owed immediately.

Thanks Scott for your great customer service...

Cassandra

CassandraGippsland, VIC

Great customer Service

Thankyou Danielle for all the work you did to get me a great rate for both my home and business electricity. The greatest thing was you didn’t keep me on the phone for long whilst looking into things. You said you would call me back when you had it sorted. Which you did. The business one you rang me to inform me that your boss has been away sick and that is why you hadn’t contacted me with an answer but hadn’t forgotten me and as soon as he was back on deck you would call again. Brilliant service. Thankyou so much. Highly recommend this company.

Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always great to deal with

From day 1, any time I have had to contact Sumo for gas and/or electricity, I have had a positive experience. The staff are friendly and they don't seem to have a time restriction when dealing with a customer, unlike most call centres.

Fantastic customer service

Needed to end account in my partner's name and change into my name. The process was clearly explained to me and better cheaper plans suggested and explained without me even asking. The two phone calls it took to complete the process were each answered promptly and I had the same excellent level of service by knowledgeable and understanding representatives on each call. Cannot recommend this company highly enough based on their service levels.

Carmel

CarmelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer services. Thank you

Great customer service by Zach. Thank you. I totally forgot to pay my bill on time, which is unlike me, Zach was happy to waive the extra charge by not paying on time. Much appreciated. Especially in these hard times. Thanks again.

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Love sumo, always very helpful when I ring and Jay couldn't do enough for me. Great customer service.

my power gas and electricity are great never had a problem with them since using sumo. but have been wondering if they could do a better deal on my gas and elec.

Cheryl M.

Cheryl M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great friendly professional service from Scott

I needed my email address changed on my SUMO electricity, gas and internet services. Scott was able to do this for me in the most friendly professional manner. Great customer service that I really appreciate and is getting hard to find. You are a gem Scott.

Claire Hewitt

Claire HewittSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always awesome service

Sumo have always been extremely easy to deal with and I would definitely use them again in the future if I need an electricity account in the future as I am extremely happy with Sumo

Thanks to Brad.

Have just spoken to Brad, who was extremely helpful. He assisted me with details of my current bill, changing it to being received via email, rather than post.
He also assisted me with advice re getting my dud Solar Installation up and running, advising me to have an Electrician check it first, and then a Solar installation company after that, if warranted.

Thanks very much Brad.
Cheers

Pud653

Pud653Northeast, VIC

Excellent customer service

I rang Customer Service to supply my concession details which Scott handled professionally, he was very helpful.
I then spoke with Satish who was a great help too. He checked my account and told me of a new deal just released. He was very professional and gave me a couple of tips which I appreciate.
Very happy customer.

Rach

RachCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great support and compassion

Lovely friendly staff member that was more than happy to help and offer supportive payment options. Nothing was too much trouble. I think they were actually human. Well done and thank you.

leoniejb

leoniejb

Sumo has GREAT Customer Service and its here in Australia!

There have been multiple issues with this account and SUMO with their excellent customer service have sorted it out. Rizzy was patient and persistent and explained the processes so clearly that everything made sense. Thank you Rizzy! You are a credit to your company.