Sumo Gas

Sumo Gas (page 2 of 3)

The lady I spoke to was very helpful and sorted my problem out straight away I would recommend sumo to anyone who wants to change gas and electricity thanks sumo

Problem Solved

I am a DVA Gold Card holder and have had problems getting my concession entitlements. Customer Service person Miriam took my details and resolved all of the outstanding issues including back dating my benefits. It was quick and painless.
Thanks for your help,much appreciated.
Jeff G

Indigo

IndigoNortheast, VIC

very helpful

all my problems were resolved i had used the wrong utility number to pay my bill Megan was very helpful and explained which number for gas and which for electricity she remedy the situation for me

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service. Very helpful and friendly. Solved my issue. Would highly recommend sumo for gas and electricity. Been with them for over a year and still happy. Very easy to get through as well

Excellent!

Had sumo gas connected as well as electricity after moving into my first home. Hadn't had any dropouts or other problems. The staff were really nice and are understanding, makes you feel welcomed and open. Thanks to Laura who was incredibly helpful today. Would recommend!

sosaiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

gas account

enquiies was addressed professonally and used simple eplanation to address my enquiries.
other issues was addressed as well on my electricity outstanding account and was sttled over the phone on the call

sosaia

Helpful lady on the phone, she put back my discount amount after I told her that the reason for the outstanding invoice because I did not get the bill.

LynneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Customer Service Ever

My recent experience with Merem was brilliant, she was a real person who offered real solutions that meant so much. After leaving a supplier who treated their customers like robots having this experience is a pleasure.
5 star service Merem, you deserve recognition for the service and manner you provided for me today. In fact from the beginning on every interaction I’ve always been looked after, if you want service and real people then Sumo is the company I’d recommend without hesitation. Cheers L :)

Hi Amelia.
It was a easy review to pen, as I simply told the truth. 5 Star SERVICE!

Jing

JingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

We are happy with Sumo for gas and electricity supply to our home. Especially today with his ( Joshua Napoli ) knowledgeable and passionate help made our life even batter and easier. Thanks Joshua and appreciate your help.

Rebecca G.

Rebecca G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service and very understanding

I have found Sumo to be one of the most uderstanding and compassionate utility companies i have ever been with. Any problems and they are more then happy to help you out.
Great customer service :) a fantastic company all round.

Eddy H

Eddy HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple and Terrific

I have been with Sumo for my power and will add the gas as Sumo has better deal than any other provider. Also the customer services have been terrific. Good Job

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Team is perfect ! keep up the good work

There are few things I want to appreciate today after 2 year with the company. 1) No long holds. 2)Fair discounts and 3)The customer service team is amazing and they are very friendly. I just spoke to one of them and the way he fixed the thing for me, Motived me to spare some time for this review orComment.

Talia S.

Talia S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great discount and customer service

We have switched from energy Australia to sumo because we were receiving outrageous bills and now are getting heavily reduced bills with great discounts. Also the customer service is wonderful.

RoseCole

RoseColeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Having received frustratingly poor customer service from utilities companies in the past, I was pleasantly surprised by the professionalism of Zac and the other Sumo customer service staff I spoke to today. You would expect articulate staff with high level communication skills would be a must for any customer service operation, but surprisingly few large organisations appear to understand this. Well done, Sumo!

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Helpful and easy to talk about issues

Helpful talk about issue. The problem was explained well and easy to understand. Thanks to Robert that assisted me in my ongoing issue. The service as been very efficient. I would recommend sumo to others people.

excellent communication from Vanessa

Following Vanessa's information, I'm puzzled by:-
1) We received no notification of being a customer of Sumo after occupation of Unit No.215/15 Fulham Rd, Rowville, 3178 since 25/1/19.
2) No invoice with account number provided by to date, due to Sumo's technical issues.
3) We are not considered for the usual discount for our gas usage.

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Hi there, Thank you for taking your time out to provide feedback. I am happy that Vanessa was able to solve you queries. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Amelia @ Sumo.

excellent supportive staff

I had gas and electricity installed and am very happy with the service. The staff have been very helpful with sorting out the account issues, they are very patient and polite

Pam M

Pam MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Direct debit problem.

Thanks for sorting out my direct debit issue quickly. You were able to answer all my queries. I am very pleased with Dimo's customer service. Also I didn't have to wait on the phone to speak to someone. That's a pleasant change.

christine oconnell

christine oconnellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

happy customer

have had sumo since September and I am very happy I don't know what else to say but when I rang Tony set my mind at ease and sorted out my fortnightly payment

Laura Lee

Laura LeeManor Lakes

Best customer service

Was having problems with my accounts but rang Sumo and talked to Brad. Brilliant service, very friendly too. Fixed my problems. So nice to have a person I could actually understand
Way to go Sumo.

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

New service provider is amazing.

I have had no problems with my gas since I changed from another service provider. Highly recommend Sumo for both gas and electricity and service has been constant and very professional.