Part of Sumo Energy 3.4

72% · 11742 · 26%

joe6 posts
  Gas

worst company ever

I was conned into signing up under a well known providers name with lots of discounts. when I signed I got all the info send to me by sumo. on my second gasbill was a massive increase of 70%. no pensioner discount or on time payment discount. I've tried twice to change back to my original provider but sume keeps blocking the transfer. how do I get away from sumo? they should be investigated by accc. i'm sure their practice is corrupt

joe

next step is a current affair

Get quotes
Looking for an Energy Provider?

Use our energy plans comparison tool

Start now
Jess
Jess2 posts
  Gas

Would never recommend

Absolutely appalling service, 6 days without gas and they still cant tell us when we will have it. Don't bother calling you get cut off with no call back. Will definitely be changing to a competent company as sumo obviously is not.

Sumo
Sumo   DM

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now