Sumo NBN 12

Sumo NBN 12

1.0

• Adequate Speeds Yes (1) · No (3)

RussellQueensland

These people are money hungry clowns

my account number was 3008106

Sarah S.

Sarah S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can I give them less than one star?

I have been provided with Sumo NBN since June 2019. I have had a large number of issues over this period, and I have had multiple instances where I have not had the internet for multiple days at a time. The tech agents are very scripted, if I answer them they continue to not listen and repeat the same script! I have now been having unstable internet for 3 weeks, I have router logs providing them with information showing that the internet is cutting in and out, however they still continue to just tell me to turn it off and on! I am extremely patient and can deal with alot of issues generally, but I will definitely be investigating new internet and I would not be recommending them as a provider.

Start DateJune 2019
Sunny D. Syem

Sunny D. SyemGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Utter garbage

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Sumo NBN 12 compares to other Internet Service Providers

Brad

Brad

Might be the worst technical support I've ever experienced

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Hi Brad, I am very disappointed to hear this. Please send me an email to social@sumo.com.au so I can have this looked into for you. Regards, Amelia @ Sumo

Poor after service

I had my internet connected on the 18th of March .Only had 2 days of service and then nothing since then. I have called them every single day since and they twice gave promises of a technician coming that required me to be home between 8am and 12pm. Can you imagine cancelling work and having to wait for technicians who never showed up. I am truly frustrated and hope this will be sorted out soon. Very poor first impression! Dissapointed Customer.

Vivian M.
Vivian M.

Still mo internet to date. Could you please cancel the service and arrange for a refund. I have opted to use a different provider. Appalling service to say the least.

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Hi Vivian, Please email us at social@sumo.com.au and we can look into this issue for you. Alternatively give us a call on 13 88 60. Regards, Amelia @ Sumo