Sumo NBN 12

Might be the worst technical support I've ever experienced

The sales people and other support staff were very kind and helpful

The service itself was very slow and very unreliable

The main issue is the tech support.
Rang the guys up for some help due too the service dropping out yet again, guy on the phone after 2 minutes flat out refused to help me stating “ sir im not continuing this with you there is nothing wrong with the service stop wasting my time “

There was a great deal wrong with the service, blame was passed on to me for using an incorrect modem (it was the exact modem they recommended for the service)
And i was told i was fabricating issues with the service

Yes really!

I strongly advise you to stay away, i myself have already cancelled my service with them

Adequate Speeds No
Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Brad, I am very disappointed to hear this. Please send me an email to social@sumo.com.au so I can have this looked into for you. Regards, Amelia @ Sumo

Poor after service

I had my internet connected on the 18th of March .Only had 2 days of service and then nothing since then. I have called them every single day since and they twice gave promises of a technician coming that required me to be home between 8am and 12pm. Can you imagine cancelling work and having to wait for technicians who never showed up. I am truly frustrated and hope this will be sorted out soon. Very poor first impression! Dissapointed Customer.

Start DateMarch 2019
Adequate Speeds No
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. Firstly I would like to apologise for the experience you have had with Sumo. I am really disappointed to hear this has happened. I would like to investigate this, are you able to email me at social@sumo.com.au and I will personally resolve this for you and give you a call to formally apologise. Kind regards, Stephanie @ SumoStill mo internet to date. Could you please cancel the service and arrange for a refund. I have opted to use a different provider. Appalling service to say the least.Hi Vivian, Please email us at social@sumo.com.au and we can look into this issue for you. Alternatively give us a call on 13 88 60. Regards, Amelia @ Sumo