Sumo NBN 12

Sumo NBN 12

Brad

Brad

Might be the worst technical support I've ever experienced

Adequate Speeds No
Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Hi Brad, I am very disappointed to hear this. Please send me an email to social@sumo.com.au so I can have this looked into for you. Regards, Amelia @ Sumo

Poor after service

I had my internet connected on the 18th of March .Only had 2 days of service and then nothing since then. I have called them every single day since and they twice gave promises of a technician coming that required me to be home between 8am and 12pm. Can you imagine cancelling work and having to wait for technicians who never showed up. I am truly frustrated and hope this will be sorted out soon. Very poor first impression! Dissapointed Customer.

Start DateMarch 2019
Adequate Speeds No
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Vivian M.
Vivian M.

Still mo internet to date. Could you please cancel the service and arrange for a refund. I have opted to use a different provider. Appalling service to say the least.

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Hi Vivian, Please email us at social@sumo.com.au and we can look into this issue for you. Alternatively give us a call on 13 88 60. Regards, Amelia @ Sumo