Sumo NBN 25

Sumo NBN 25

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible - stay away

I've Sumo nbn for a couple of months. My connection is rarely usable - that is, it either states I'm connected but the internet doesn't work or the connection is 'limited'. I work from home so reliability is a priority for me - what a mistake going with Sumo!!! Even while trying to submit this review my connection has dropped out at least a couple of times. I'm at my wits end with this provider. On another note, I signed up my gas and electricity with them too, in a month they send me a rate increase letter!

The moment I get a chance I'm switching.

Start DateMarch 2019
Adequate Speeds No
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Mick B.Perth, WA

Terrible customer service

SUMO customer service is non existent, after numerous problems dealing with there phone support I submitted 4 requests for a supervisor call back which never happened, I was told that a ticket had been submitted and a supervisor would call back within 24-48hrs, this never happened until I cancelled my service and asked for a refund, even then the call back was from the phone support and not a supervisor

Start DateJanuary 2019