Sumo (page 2 of 26)

Electricity, Gas and Internet

Jan

JanGippsland, VIC

fantastic

at this stage my electricity service is very good and im happy with the service the team provides me when I call they are very polite and happy to help me with any questions I have

Janet

JanetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thankyou Robert!!

Robert, Thankyou for sorting out my bills and flicking them to me. I can see them all very clearly now and you were a big help. (I spoke to you last week.)

Cancellation of electricity provision

I had change my provider and hadn't cancelled the direct debit...I called to get a refund of monies paid. this request was handled professionally and promptly. I will receive the requested refund within 7 to 8 days.

Tejas

TejasVictoria

Feedback

I called SUMO about a billing issue which was taken care by Andrew. With I’m highly satisfied with the service.

Andrew understood the problem and took the matter accordingly. His communication was clear and to the point.

Kellie

KellieMid North Coast, NSW

The officer today 05092019 was extremely professional and helpful

Previous officer advised incorrect information, Customer Service Officer Vanessa was extremely professional, with organising the listening of previous CSO's conversation at which he advised that connection of new property will occur in 1 hour which was not the case.

ServicesElectricity

Beware of unethical telephone sales trap from Sumo

Sean

True to their bad form, I got a "welcome package" through my email despite my NO response to their text message!

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service.

Thank you the service I was given was brilliant helped me no end your receptionist had a plesent attitude and.was able to help me with my payments. Thany you again.

Excellent Service!

I Needed to extend the due date of my electricity bill as I was Struggling to pay on time this month and did not want to incur the late fee. This is rare for me as I always pay on time however, this month I have been swamped with legal bills for my divorce I found it impossible to pay on time.

Debbie M.

Debbie M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

fantastic customer service.

Called Sumo and got through straight away, not having to wait forever. Sumo operator courteous and dealt with issue straight away. No waiting on hold. Gladly recommend Sumo for gas or electricity provider.

ServicesGas

Fantastic Customer experience

Vanessa was brilliant. Phone inquiry was answered both with a professional yet friendly manner. Would highly recommend Sumo not only for customer service, but access to weekly usage meters. Everything discussed has been delivered.

trains.lgb

trains.lgbGippsland, VIC

Very helpful and terrific customer service.

After being sent an overdue invoice Vanessa a customer service operator very quickly fixed the problem with politeness and caring attitude. Very much appreciated and will recommend to others in future.

Catherine

Catherine

Dealing with Sumo has proven excellent

I have been extremely happy with Sumo, as a provider. A recent query was answered quickly and clearly, and I have found Sumo to be most helpful whenever I've had a need to contact.

annchris

annchrisMELBOURNE

Helpful and polite staff.

We only have electricity supplied by Sumo since February 2019. Very efficient with their set up. Office staff very efficient and polite and today I spoke with Josh who handled my enquire well.
So far so good.

Sharyn

SharynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good customer service

I missed an invoice, staff very quick to respond to my query with understanding. Staff responded to my email and replied in a timely manner. Helpfully and gave accurate information that was easily understood

JamesB

JamesB

Bad pricing, changed after 2 months. No loyalty there

Bills increased 30%
6 weeks for the bill to transfer from existing provider, then jumped in price. So only had 1 bill before they changed my price. Offer looked good, but they are deceptive

Mark Laurence

Mark LaurenceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates and eager to resolve issue.

Accidental overdue payment issue. Friendly courteous service resolved issue.
Listened and empowered staff resolved immediately.

Even though I moved home and discontinued service they still looked at loyalty and fairness to customer.

Would recommend them.

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

The only good experience with sumo.

Bridget from sumo was the only person who helped us during our financial hardship issues. Everyone else we spoke to literally brushed us off. We had emails ignored. Nothing was getting resolved until Bridget contacted us.

Amber R.
Amber R.

I never had a good experience with sumo. Only with this one particular person.

Wrong bill made right

Vanessa helped me sort out my bill and this is a very annoying review portal and I need to make up stuff to fill in the required amount of words

Olga R

Olga RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very expensive!!

Very expensive rates for gas! Twice more when some other providers!
But customer service people were very helpful and professional, trying to provide me with better rates. Also, I appreciated repayments reminders SMS.

ServicesGas

Scruffy O.

Scruffy O.Wimmera, VIC

Great attention to detail..saved me heaps!

Asked relivent questions that put me in the best position to save as much money on my bill possible.. times being hard they set up the perfect payment plan..WELL DONE

J Barry

J Barryasked

I agreed to sign up with Sumo yesterday for our power bill, now very concerned with some of the comments on this page - the discount is amazing. Will I be advised of an increase before it happens? How long is this discount offer available for? Do I have a cooling off period to satisfy myself if it is worth changing over to Sumo or not.

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Hi there, thank you for getting in contact. Our discounts are locked in for 12 months and in regards to the rate increases, it is our practice that we advise as much advance notice for an increase, however, we always act in accordance with 46(4) of the Energy Retail Code and provide as soon as practicable or by no later than a customers next bill. You are entitled to a 10 business day cooling off period the day from when you receive your Welcome Pack. Please give us a call on 13 88 60 or send us an email to info@sumo.com.au and we would be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Kind regards, Stephanie @ Sumo

James Aasked

I've waited over a month to be connect to the NBN and after weeks of calling, during which they constantly told me it was the NBN being behind schedule due to Christmas, they finally told me that they had infact forgot to request proof of residency. Now I've had the NBN technician connect the property and sumo say I am connected yet I'm not. They haven't given me any technical information to input onto my modem and their technical support team which is supposedly open from 10am till 4pm on Saturdays does not answer any calls? So I'm after any technical data to put in to my modem to get connected

Annoyed
Annoyed

Have you tried ringing the 03 number instead of the 13? You get put straight through to technical support that way

James A

annoyed, what is the 03 number?

sam123456
sam123456

I strongly suggest don't touch this compnay , I perfer either use TPlink / Dodo / even Telstra on special price..
I just in their electricity plan , price increase for 15% on second month . Gas bill still haven't received yet . that's totally no point to consider this company .. stay away!!!!

Cjm

Cjmasked

I have adsl with sumo and i called to ask for my isp address to put into my router only to be told they dont have one? All internet needs to have a isp address as far as i know then i was called back and given my customer number as the address wth someone needs to fix this or of to the ombudsman i go smh

Bruce
Bruce

Don’t know if this will help, but if you’re running windows (any version) if you click on the signal icon at bottom right of screen, then go to properties from the box that opens up, you should be able to see the isp details displayed there. Hope this works for you.

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Hi there, thanks for getting in contact with us. This is really disappointing to hear this has happened. I would like to look into this and have it resolved. Could you please send me an email to info@sumo.com.au and I can look into it and make sure it's all cleared up for you. Kind regards, Amelia

Get an answer from our members and Sumo representatives

Sumo NBN 25

Sumo Gas

Sumo Gas

Sumo Electricity

Sumo Electricity

CategoryHousehold Utilities and Internet Service ProvidersHousehold Utilities and Internet Service ProvidersHousehold Utilities and Internet Service ProvidersHousehold Utilities and Energy ProvidersHousehold Utilities and Energy Providers
Monthly Price $80.00$90.00$70.00
Contact Number 13 88 6013 88 6013 88 6013 88 6013 88 60
24-Hour Phone Contact NoNoNoNoNo
Online Live Chat YesYesYesYesYes
Service TypeNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractSet PeriodSet PeriodSet Period