Sumo Energy

Sumo Energy (page 2 of 38)

Electricity, Gas

• Rates and Fees

Kaye

KayeGippsland, VIC

Have dealt with a few companies and Sumo have been the best. Outstanding service

Electricity service. They have been the best service I have dealt with. No problems with accounts. Customer service excellent. No waiting time on phone contacts. Could not fault the Sumo service

ServicesElectricity

A great AUSTRALIAN company. Very helpful, AUSTRALIAN voices, love the monthly invoices, great tariffs and “can-do” attitude. Chose SUMO after extensive research. Hope they keep up the good rates and we will stay with them.

Craig W.

Craig W.The Mallee, VIC

It's Electrifying

Have been a happy customer for 2 years,helpful staff,and I love the pay on time bill discounts.I would/will highly recommend Sumo Energy Company,Very rarely have I had a power outage and I live in Country area,not the city.

Peter

PeterThe Mallee, VIC

Friendly phone service

I was seeking info on a bill delay after installing some solar panels. I had a great response from the staff member on the phone, which was answered immediately, and all sorted within minutes.

Bev

BevCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best service ever

Just like to compliment your company regarding your phone staff in particular to Scott who was of great assistance to me today. He was personable, knowledgable, extremely pleasant a joy to deal with .

Kathy

KathySydney, NSW

New customer

I was referred to Sumo by a family member; joined 3 months ago and so far it has been an easy transition, competitive rates, friendly and efficient customer service. I would recommend talking to them and see if they can provide you with a better deal than your current provider.

Hazzz

HazzzSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Great customer service with Morgan, she is very lovely and great to talk to and help with any inquries. She has done a great job with communication as it was easy and precise.

Rusty

RustyWimmera, VIC

Very easy to talk to

Mains power
Not long
Never had a drop out
I found the team to be just what I was after they were more than happy to take me on board and so dam easy to talk to

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Morgan - Efficient

Morgan was a very polite, efficient and constructive with my enquiry.
Morgan went over and above for me.
Congratulations Morgan for explaining things so thoroughly to this middle aged woman!
Smile and be safe :)

Raj A.

Raj A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nothing but EXCELLENT !

Fairly easy and hassle-free signup experience! The process was easy and quick. Sumo team was responsive and did not keep me waiting when on call with them like other big players! Will recommend them to anyone.

ServicesElectricity

I have had no problems with Sumo regarding my electricity, the staff are very helpful & friendly.

New South Wales, very good and reliable the electricity, no dropouts.about 2 years.
Electricity installed with Sumo.
No problems with Sumo, great Australian company, I would like prices to fall, but it is hard to know what is on the next list, thank you.

Godden g.

Godden g.Mid North Coast, NSW

DO NOT GO NEAR SUMO!

Like the name implies, Sumo will bounce you around like a giant wrestler until your left bewildered and confused and poorer. Go elsewhere. Save yourself so much time and hassle. I'm finalizing an Ombudsman claim in which Sumo would not refund me overestimated readings as the billing period had closed. Seriously. Anyone else is a better bet than Sumo.

ServicesElectricity

Pathetic attempt at customer service.

5+ months since connection requested only found out it didn’t go through when I received a 6month long bill from my previous provider and called Sumo.

Shocking customer service and tried blaming the network provider.

Dawn Howells

Dawn HowellsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brad at SUMO saved me so much money and was so friendly! I’d recommend SUMO to everyone looking for a new provider.

I’ve had no problems with my power supply since choosing SUMO. The staff are always helpful and friendly. The set-up process was not stressful at all which was a nice surprise.

Marvellous

All perfect...very satisfied with the service from SUMO...they have friendly and efficient staff and i have no complaints with the service at all...very easy to deal with and very personable.

Andrea

AndreaWimmera, VIC

Fantastic customer service!

I was so pleased Zach could manage to reduce the amount of our account due to financial hardship. Great and happy service! I am very relieved at this COVID point in time!

SatutiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bate and Switch

This is a verified review. My energy bill went up to double, not because of my usage but bate and switch method. Stay away from Sumo. Most good reviews are fake (not verified).
Paynow $381 and pay later it is $631.
No proper meter reading just using random made up numbers.
Stay away from these guys.

Satuti

No chance mate. You are dreaming. Caught red handed in bate and switch. Show one rate and charge another.

Jim R

Jim R

As usual High Standard customer service

Zach did a great job helping with my inquiry, I have now come to expect this dealing with Sumo staff, always clear concise and extremely efficient and never need to call a second time

Ashy

Ashy

Great customer service, awesome rate!

Excellent customer service and cheaper than the big retailers. Also, Australian owned company. Easy to switch. Best rate on direct debit plan for Residential products. Hope they keep up the rate reasonable.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

Kat

Kat

Dealing with Sumo is such a relief.

I've had to change energy companies a few times, one even had me calling the Ombudsman so its really, really nice to deal with helpful people like Scott at Sumo

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Hi There Kat, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so grateful for your kind words!!! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We hope you have a wonderful day! Warm Regards, Team Sumo

James N Raelean M.asked

Energy

i want to compare my current bill with your offer, but i cant see anywhere you offer this

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Good Morning James and Raelean, I can give you a call back to ensure you are on our best offer! What was your account number and best contact number? Thanks for reaching out. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Warm Regards, Georgia @ Sumo

James N Raelean M.

i called you guys, but unfortunately you dont offer extra solar feed in on top of the 44 c rebate i already get, origin offer 6 c on top

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Thanks for getting back to me and letting us know the reason you didn't join us as that helps us improve things for the future. Hopefully we can do something a little better for you one day soon. All the best and warm regards, Georgia @ Sumo

Noel S.

Nil

Simon F

Simon Fasked

Electricity

I'm a prospective Sumo energy customer and struggle on the telephone. Does Sumo support email or online chat? They only advertise telephone numbers :-(

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Good Morning Simon, Firstly I would like to apologise for the delay in responding to your enquiry. We certainly do have webchat available on our website just follow the link and enter your postcode to get started! Here is the link: www.sumo.com.au This will also let you complete an entirely online sign-up for your energy needs!
In addition to this, you can submit an enquiry via the update my details webform here https://www.sumo.com.au/update-my-details/
If there is anything further I can help with please don't hesitate to reach out. Warm Regards, Georgia @ Sumo

Get an answer from our members and Sumo representatives

Compare all 2 Sumo Energy
Sumo Gas

Sumo Gas

4.2
CategoryHousehold Utilities and Energy ProvidersHousehold Utilities and Energy Providers
Services ProvidedElectricityGas