Sumo Energy

Sumo Energy (page 3 of 36)

Electricity, Gas

3.4

• Rates and Fees

Made my day

Scott from Sumo was more than happy to look into my billing problem and went above and beyond to fix it for me, made me feel so much better talking to someone who actually listened and seemed to genuinely want to help me. I thankyou sooooo much Scott, highly recommend your customer service was the best I have come across!!

Tony

TonyBearii

Would recommend to family and friends

Great phone manner, easy to understand, polite, efficient, helpfull, problem solved, glad to be with SUMO. U have always had a positive outcome and experience. Would recommend to family and friends

M. Lee

M. LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kind and Customer Oriented Service

Thank you, Brad for your advice on the bill with regards to meter reads, dates, access issues, etc. It was helpful, commonsensical, and kindly communicated. I appreciated your customer focus.

Satish : Customer Service

Satish at Sumo was fantastic! So much so I am writing a review. Genuinely very pleased with his customer service - he made the whole process very easy and offered tips on how to save on energy bills.

Daryl R

Daryl R

Sumo is a good retailer

Sumo Power and Gas change of schedules now included
Explanation of pay on time elimination
Fixed mistake in bill that was agreed to on last months bill
Have removed good will credit from future bills

Good service

I rang to enquire about my bill which arrived in the mail yesterday.
I spoke to a girl/ lady called Vanessa who was calm, efficient, reassuring and pleasant.
And you wonder why my account is with Sumo? It’s because of the great Customer Service.

Wes T

Wes TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sorted my query simply and recommended a new, cheaper product. Very pleased.

Happy with reliability and account service, including email advice. Arranging a new product today was a simple process. It did make me rely on the product information provided, although verbal advice is not always best.

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Perfect for our needs. Renovating and selling our old unit and transfer power to the new one.

We needed electricity for renovating and selling our unit. We didn't want a contract just enough until the sale. SUMO said no problem. Settlement is in a couple of days so we stop paying and the new owner takes over. We were so impressed that we offered the new owner the SUMO phone number and our account number so she could transition without stress if she wishes.

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Best service polite and friendly

Very happy with the service and just twice we had a dropout.hjdhshai bduhdb3 hsudhe hshe ysye shs whsh euue euhehe eh sue eue sue sue ue eue eue uehe heeh

Jo-anne Jamieson

Jo-anne JamiesonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GAS BILL QUERY

I called regarding an excessive gas bill. I spoke to Vanessa, who was extremely helpful, efficient and lovely to chat with. She directed me to what I had to provide to get my query addressed! Vanessa also suggested to ring the default team to see if we were on the best rate for our gas and electricity accounts, which we did, and now we're on a better rate! Thanks Vanessa, truly thankful for your assistance! Cheers!

Nicole

NicoleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very helpful for both gas and power

changed both gas and electricity plans

Very helpful sorting out all that I required for my services

Very friendly operator and looked at everything including what I did at the last call

Koala

KoalaWestern District, VIC

Anthony : Super star

I enquired about changes to my billing for both electricity and gas . Anthony was extremely helpful in all that he did . A fine example for the company. Thank you Anthony

Valli Arunachalam

Valli ArunachalamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Service

I had some issue with my current rate and discount offered. I have been offered a new plan which is very competitive. I have switched over to the new plan. The help desk explained the details very well and the date of next plan review.

Jayasinghe

JayasingheMelbourne

Keeping higher rates and sucking customers money until customer call and question

I was a customer for long period with this energy company. They have given me very high discount rate. But resently I checked and their after discount rates are very high with market rates. When I was questioning about that, they start marketing among their own another plan and showing me benefites. For Electricity, I have paid more than $ 50 each month (4 people house). I want to protect other people from these type of companies.

annchris

annchrisMELBOURNE

Top Customer Service

I have been with Sumo for 18 months and have been very happy with the rates and the customer service. Today I spoke to Izzy who was extremely helpful and informative. All my questions were answered.

Nalin B.

Nalin B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with the prices and excellent customer service.

I have got both gas and electricity with SUMO. Transition process was smooth and discounts are great.
Mostly I am happy with the excellent customer service.
So far so good.

Great customer service

Great service, Bills were easy to understand and the team were great. Very easy to arrange disconnection for moving house and connection as well. Great work customer service, well done

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Hi Jessica, We are so grateful to receive your kind words! Many thanks for taking the time out to leave a review. If there is anything more we can do, please don't hesitate to reach out. Good luck with the move! Warm Regards, Team Sumo

brett

brettRichmond-Tweed, NSW

All good

Rang re account not arriving was answered by brad in 3 rings sorted me quickly and easily. I am not used to real people answering the phone with these companies

Excellent service

Electricity.
Very good service by the person who helped. Was very understanding and superbly helpful
Set up process was excellent
No interruptions. No drop outs.
Very good connection. No hassles.
Service is very reliable
I recommend to my friends and colleagues and family.

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

It seems I got a better deal

Not sure and no I didn't receive any dropouts.....as yet!!
There was no time frame limit and we are with Sumo for power and gas. Not sure why we must put in 30 words for this survey?

James N Raelean M.asked

Energy

i want to compare my current bill with your offer, but i cant see anywhere you offer this

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Good Morning James and Raelean, I can give you a call back to ensure you are on our best offer! What was your account number and best contact number? Thanks for reaching out. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Warm Regards, Georgia @ Sumo

James N Raelean M.

i called you guys, but unfortunately you dont offer extra solar feed in on top of the 44 c rebate i already get, origin offer 6 c on top

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Thanks for getting back to me and letting us know the reason you didn't join us as that helps us improve things for the future. Hopefully we can do something a little better for you one day soon. All the best and warm regards, Georgia @ Sumo

Noel S.

Nil

Simon F

Simon Fasked

Electricity

I'm a prospective Sumo energy customer and struggle on the telephone. Does Sumo support email or online chat? They only advertise telephone numbers :-(

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Good Morning Simon, Firstly I would like to apologise for the delay in responding to your enquiry. We certainly do have webchat available on our website just follow the link and enter your postcode to get started! Here is the link: www.sumo.com.au This will also let you complete an entirely online sign-up for your energy needs!
In addition to this, you can submit an enquiry via the update my details webform here https://www.sumo.com.au/update-my-details/
If there is anything further I can help with please don't hesitate to reach out. Warm Regards, Georgia @ Sumo

Get an answer from our members and Sumo representatives