Sumo Energy

Sumo Energy (page 4 of 36)

Electricity, Gas

3.4

• Rates and Fees

GraceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stupendous

It was 10 mins to closing when I called about a refund. Brad hopped onto making it happen Immediately, never minding the inconvenience to him in leaving work late. He was most personable and pleasant, professional and efficient. Really reassuring all was done and to the last detail. The task and my piece of mind was paramount, and even took the time and trouble to explain the refund and billing process to me. Brad took the shortest time possible to make this all happen due to his spirit of and efficacy of his service. Thank You, Brad.

Thank You. I will. Warmest regards, Grace

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Review bundle package

Gas account review and look to bundle my Sumo electricity
I have had no issues with supply and the process was efficient and easy
The operator was very friendly, professional and helpful

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Hi Lisa, We are so thrilled to receive your kind words! Thanks for taking the time out to leave a review. If there is anything more we can do, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here for you anytime! Warm Regards, Georgia @ Sumo

Trent

TrentGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A spamming company that harasses you with emails texts and call! Avoid at all costs!!

Don't use this mob, worst company.
They spam you with emails and text after you leave even if you hit unsubscribe .. they still email. I'll be taking legal action against them if they continue to spam me. They have made it so hard and complex to unsubscribe your email and phone number from them!! Damaging for their brand & reputation.
Do yourself a favour and find a better company that understands customer service without spamming them.
.. for anyone that works for Sumo... Ask yourself 1 thing.. why do I work for such a s#it company, where did my life go so wrong? And leave.

Fred

FredGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

It’s was addressing a late payment of my electricity bill. Jerome was very cordial and professional in how he handled my issue. It was sorted within minutes and I was able to get back to work

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

It is a little cheaper than last years when I was with another company.

I called regarding my gas account. The person I spoke with was extremely helpful. He arranged for my gas account to be paid in 2 parts as I am a pensioner and find it difficult to manage a large gas bill.

Graham

GrahamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Electricity Bill payment issue

I had a billing problem and after a short call the issue was rectified. The problem was my emailed receipt had the incorrect account number which was substituted with the receipt number

Good Australian company

Our power and gas were put on same day as we had contacted sumo which was great ; we were very happy with that.

It’s very reliable , we have had a few drop outs when we have had a few appliances running at the same time though

Carl

CarlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

question answered

I was concerned that my gas invoice had been lost somewhere so I called Sumo to make sure all was OK, the customer service person checked and told me the gas account was every 2 months and electricity every month. The problem solved and he was easy to talk to and efficient. Thanks Carl

Diana Gonzalez

Diana GonzalezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service always

I have gas and electricity and when i moved it was installed on time never had problems. Never experienced dropouts and I've been using sumo services for almost 2 years.

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Hi Diana, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic 5-star review. We will be sure to pass on the good feedback! If there is ever anything more we can do please don't hesitate to reach out. Warm Regards, Team Sumo

Great Help On the Phone!

Electricity. Fast. Quick changeover at end of previous bill. No dropouts. Investigating why it is still quite expensive though. Hoping to achieve a better deal with a call back tomorrow.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very polite, handled very quickly.

I spoke with ‘Zach’; he was very polite and caring manner- respectful!
Organised payment plan for me, for my electricity account within minutes. This was a huge relief, especially in these times of COVID-19.
Great service!
Thank you Zach.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service excellent

Transferring electricity back to Sumo, Archy was an excellent customer service representative, clear communication & understanding of what I wanted. The set-up process was easy & the timeframe was 15 minutes long, electricity is continuous & no dropouts experienced.

Tatte

TatteMelbourne

Customer Service Operator who actually cares about offering service to the customer

Rang up with a request about a recent promotion. The operator tried all sorts of ways to find me deals and incentives. He even found money sitting dormant in an old account.

Umit

UmitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service.

Always have been great company to deal with. Prices are great and information provides also very accurate. We have gas and electricity with sumo and dont need to look anywhere else for better deal.

Donna S.

Donna S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zack was extremely pleasant and solved my problem. I'm very happy with Sumo Electricity and Gas

Just an awesome customer service experience. Zach solved my issue in minutes. I have both Electricity and Gas and I'm very happy with their services and customer service. Better than my last supplier by far.

Find out how Sumo Energy compares to other Household Utilities

Quick response and a Great help!!

Bill query answered quickly and all sorted in minutes. Always a pleasure dealing with nice, understanding customer care employees on the other end of the phone. Thank you for your help

Bailee

BaileeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Helpful

Zach was extremely helpful and prompt with setting up my new address with gas and electricity. I was very happy with his great service, and I’ve never had issues with Sumo!

Bonnie K.

Bonnie K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

I was confused with the payment due to discrepancy in payment amount listed in email and the actual bill. Called to the service centre and my problem was answered and explained fully and promptly. The service agent is excellent.

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Was very helpful and understanding

Have have electricity and it’s going good , but I have to say and witch I said to the customer service lady I think the electricity has gone up .
As I have been injured and I have not work now for the last 20 months myself and my family have been very careful and then I see the bill is still high .

Total rip off !!

I was with Sumo for a couple of years thinking I was getting a good deal paying on time . Don't be fooled . I am now with a 100% Australian company and paying quarter of what I was. Shop around it is well worth it.

Andrea

Hi your prices are much higher especially if you don't pay on time . Your prices started off quite reasonable but went up quick. No need to resolve I am with a different company now . Thankyou regards Andrea

James N Raelean M.asked

Energy

i want to compare my current bill with your offer, but i cant see anywhere you offer this

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Good Morning James and Raelean, I can give you a call back to ensure you are on our best offer! What was your account number and best contact number? Thanks for reaching out. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Warm Regards, Georgia @ Sumo

James N Raelean M.

i called you guys, but unfortunately you dont offer extra solar feed in on top of the 44 c rebate i already get, origin offer 6 c on top

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Thanks for getting back to me and letting us know the reason you didn't join us as that helps us improve things for the future. Hopefully we can do something a little better for you one day soon. All the best and warm regards, Georgia @ Sumo

Noel S.

Noel S.asked

Gas

current amount owing?

Nil

Simon F

Simon Fasked

Electricity

I'm a prospective Sumo energy customer and struggle on the telephone. Does Sumo support email or online chat? They only advertise telephone numbers :-(

Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Good Morning Simon, Firstly I would like to apologise for the delay in responding to your enquiry. We certainly do have webchat available on our website just follow the link and enter your postcode to get started! Here is the link: www.sumo.com.au This will also let you complete an entirely online sign-up for your energy needs!
In addition to this, you can submit an enquiry via the update my details webform here https://www.sumo.com.au/update-my-details/
If there is anything further I can help with please don't hesitate to reach out. Warm Regards, Georgia @ Sumo

Get an answer from our members and Sumo representatives