Sun Select

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (250)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (243)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,313.89

Purchase PriceA$4,700.00
Hans W.

Hans W.Perth, WA

solar 20 panels 6.6 kw

very quik servicevery cood job evrythingis working finethe people I worked withjoe oliver helped me with everything thankyoubest thing I ever done

Panel Purchasedsolis

Mit

MitSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service, quick installation

Dealt with Max and he demonstrated excellent customer service and organised installation promptly. Jovial and his team did installation properly. Thanks Max.

SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thank you so much, Mit. We are incredibly grateful to you for the true feedback. Thank you again for trusting us to be your Solar Energy System provider. It's customers like you that inspire us to always give our very best in all that we do!

Simon

SimonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top guys

Thank you Karl and Henry for your speedy and accurate installation.
Quick assistance that gets you immediately going
Friendly people.
Highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Hi Simon,
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Karl & Henry. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Keith Edwards

Keith Edwards

Solar review

My dealings with Jack from Sunselect was a very helpful,he helped arrange the best price and instillation date he keeper my informed with constant contact ,the installers supplied we very good and neat and left no mess on completion .
I would recommend Sunselect to any just make sure you get Jack

Panel PurchasedJingoistic Cheetah
Purchase PriceA$3,999.00

Solar panels

The team, Oliver, Jovial and Daisy, were very courteous and prompt in their communications. They were upfront about their offer and all the issues. The job was completed on the day it was promised. Oliver was in constant contact during the installation process. Excellent customer service and very impressed.

System Size8.25 KW
Panel PurchasedJinko Cheetah HC 330 W Black frame 120 Half-cut cells Mono
Purchase PriceA$4,199.00
SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thank you so much, Anand. We are incredibly grateful to you for the true feedback. Thank you again for trusting us to be your Solar Energy System provider. It's customers like you that inspire us to always give our very best in all that we do!

Gary B.

Gary B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and value for money

From the time I made the first phone call to Sun Select until installation was completed the process was smooth and easy and the service was superb. Kevin took care of all my queries and the contract process, while Henry looked after the installation. From my first phone call until installation was only 13 days. I could not believe how quick and easy it was to get solar. The installation team turned up on time, were very friendly and left the place spotless when they finished the job. I would be happy to recommend Kevin, Henry and the team at Sun Select to anyone investigating getting solar installed.

System Size6 KW
SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Gary! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serve you again in the future! Cheers!

Drew F.

Drew F.Hunter Region, NSW

The Best, No Fuss, Professional Solar Company, FACT!

System Size10.23 KW
Panel PurchasedJinko (Cheata) Panel and Solis 3 Phase 10KW Inverter (WiFi)
Purchase PriceA$5,200.00
A.T

A.TSouth Australia

Very professional, responsive and great team!

The installation process was very smooth and professionally handled. Max and Henry have been very supportive and prompt with all the details. Max is a absolute gem, regularly notified and asked if the installation was going well. Highly recommend Sun select and Max in particular.

Panel PurchasedFornius

Hi
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Max & Henry. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Brian

BrianHunter Region, NSW

Great Team to deal with, quick response to emails overall a happy customer.

My project from Sunselect is 3 phase 10 Kw grid tie solar system. Thomas in sales was the only person to suggest a 3 phase system while still keeping my current 5Kw system ( total feed in 15Kw). It was professionally installed today by Nick and his team. Nothing was a problem for them and the job was finished in a few hours , nothing was left behind for me to clean up. Good to see tradesmen taking pride in their work.
Thanks Brian

System Size10 KW
Panel PurchasedJinko 330 Watt
Purchase PriceA$4,899.00

Hello Brian,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Sunselect. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure!

Very Pleased

The whole process went very smoothly and much more quickly than I expected. The Sales and Customer service people, Oliver and Jovial, were readily available and addressed all my concerns in a helpful way. I would recommend this company to any friends or family considering installing Solar Power.

Panel PurchasedJinko Cheetah HC 330W
Purchase PriceA$2,799.00

Great Service!

Sunselect has provided a very great service. The customer service team was always available in addressing issues after installation. The installation was done very quickly.
A special thanks to Ann, Jovial, and Mia for their efforts in making the process smooth.

Hi Srikar,
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Ann, Jovial & Mia. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

yj w.

yj w.Sydney, NSW

Excellent!

SunSelect has done a very good job with a good price. The solar system installation was conducted smoothly. We are happy about the system.

Panel PurchasedJinko

Hello yj w.,

Thanks for the Great Service

The installation went smoothly and very happy with end results. A Special thanks to Anna and Henry for their great efforts to make the whole process easy and stress free. I'm really pleased with the services provided and highly recommend their business.

Thanks Ads

System Size9.9 KW

Hi!
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Ann & Henry. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Suhail K.

Suhail K.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

Hope everyone is having a good day.

First of all I would like to give credit, where credit is due. I would like to commend Karl from Sun Select. In no way I am associated with this company and is the first time dealing with them. I am really pleased with the services provided and would highly recommend their business.

I was amazed with the accuracy of the information provided for their product and the punctuality of the installation. The installation team were on time and very professional.

Karl guided me through the whole process and reassured me if any questions arose. As well, they were really reasonable with the pricing for the quality of the product provided.

System Size3.63 KW
Panel PurchasedJinko Cheetah 330w
Purchase PriceA$2,449.00

Hello Suhail,

Find out how Sun Select compares to other Solar Retailers

Awesome product and just great

All when according to schedule, just on time.
I was quite excited by the way Jack and Nice kept the promise in the installation process.
Well do guys and to all the teams that made it a successful .
Bravo, words are not enough ,to say how much I appropriated the good work
Claude

Purchase PriceA$2,889.00

Hi Claude,
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Jack and Nick. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Positive experience

Jack from the sales team was helpfull and install team were great guys. Neat, tidy and thorough. They even walked around and checked all my roof tiles for any cracks.

Panel PurchasedJinko
Purchase PriceA$2,700.00
Catherine T

Catherine TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy new solar customers

Panel PurchasedGrowatt?
Purchase PriceA$3,000.00

Hello Catherine,

Maria H.

Maria H.Perth, WA

Professionals at what they do

I had a great experience with both the sales team, and installation team, Jack, was great and very informative, it was truly fantastic to deal with such a professional team, very quick installation, and removal of old system, could not fault anything. So happy I chose SunSelect. Will 100% recommend.

Purchase PriceA$3,099.00
SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Maria! Jack works hard to meet his customer's expectations, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Cheers!

Logendra Pillay

Logendra PillaySydney, NSW

Great Team

From Max the sales guy, who was very helpful and and kept us updated all along the way, to the installers who were very professional, neat and tidy and finally Mia Jacob who so patiently spent her time ( 2hrs) helping me upload the app on to my phone. Everyone has been so polite, well mannered, very professional and all had very good knowledge of the product. I would happily recommend these guys to others to use, if they want trouble free installation

Panel PurchasedMona Blade Black Frames
Purchase PriceA$3,099.00

Hi Logendra
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Mia & Max. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

yolasked

Sun Select: Why don't you take responsibility for damage done by your electrician to my ducted air conditioner system? What are you planning to do about it? It cost me $8,000 to replace it? Why don't you reply to my emails?

Yolanta

Dear Yolanta,
As per our previous conversations we are not responsible for your 10 year old Air-conditioning failure, Simply If you upgrade to a brand new Air-conditioning you have to bear the cost for it.

I am sorry that we are unable to help you at this stage.

yol

Air conditioning was well taken care of, and it worked PERFECTLY without any problems ever. You have professional report about it from company which installed it & serviced it that YOU "caused a major electrical fault & air conditioner & other items not working." Air-conditioning had service done just before Sunselect came and after Max caused the electrical board failure, "burnt"4 switches ,entire house without power and...YES AIR-CONDITIONING FAILURE TOO.

We had absolutely no reason to replace it; it was the best air-con you could ask for! It could work another 10 years. It is insult accusing us we wanted to upgrade it!!!

We had to replace it because it was 'dead' (because of Sunselect negligence) and by having elderly mum in the house I had to replace it for the new one; yes, new one. I don't think you can get....used ducted air conditioning unit....

You don't want to take responsibility"at this stage". I don't believe in one word you saying but I still believe in justice system and I am willing to go for it.

At least....I made you to reply and...I sincerely hope I made other people aware what kind of dishonest, incompetent, negligent company you are.

Karen S.

Karen S.asked

I had a solar system installed a couple of weeks ago by sunselect, and the system has had errors every day and is now not working. I have tried calling and messaging the person I spoke with who arranged installation but the do not reply to my messages and calls. I have tried calling the 1300 number, but I get no answers. How I arrange to have my system checked? The system will not even work now, it continually has an error 129 displaying on the inverter saying AC V Outrange.

Anil
Anil

Hi pls call this no
0294975091 nane is Mia and Henry

Kevin Wilson

Kevin Wilsonasked

Hi, i would like to know the make of Solar panels that you use and what kind of warranty you give with them.

Hi Kevin Wilson,
Greetings,
We stock, supply, and install major solar panel brands like Seraphim, Jinko, Trina, Astronergy, etc. Most Solar panels equipped with 25 years linear output warranty and 10-15 years of product warranty (depends on the brand)

If you are after any specific product, contact our experts on 1300 867 353 to obtain accurate information on that product.
Speak to you soon.