• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (0)

Perfect

All family are very happy with the SunSelect staff and the panels provided. Installation was very quick and P. and J. were very prompt and up front with their responses and information they provided us. We recommend to all friends to go with SunSelect.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Hello Monzer,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Sunselect. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure!

Sandeep

SandeepMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick service

I am very happy to go with you guys & I can say it’s my right decision. You have done excellent job and so quick service . I am impressed with excellent customer service and friendly behaviour. Would love to refer you to friends.

B.Lin

B.LinPerth, WA

Solar installation

Very efficient and skillful hard working team. ( John, Brendon and Ann)
Easy to communicate and Job had done nicely even on the warm day.
Thank you for that. I'm so happy with your service.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Solar Retailers

Find out how Sun Select compares to other Solar Retailers

yolasked

Sun Select: Why don't you take responsibility for damage done by your electrician to my ducted air conditioner system? What are you planning to do about it? It cost me $8,000 to replace it? Why don't you reply to my emails?

Yolanta

Dear Yolanta,
As per our previous conversations we are not responsible for your 10 year old Air-conditioning failure, Simply If you upgrade to a brand new Air-conditioning you have to bear the cost for it.

I am sorry that we are unable to help you at this stage.

yol

Air conditioning was well taken care of, and it worked PERFECTLY without any problems ever. You have professional report about it from company which installed it & serviced it that YOU "caused a major electrical fault & air conditioner & other items not working." Air-conditioning had service done just before Sunselect came and after Max caused the electrical board failure, "burnt"4 switches ,entire house without power and...YES AIR-CONDITIONING FAILURE TOO.

We had absolutely no reason to replace it; it was the best air-con you could ask for! It could work another 10 years. It is insult accusing us we wanted to upgrade it!!!

We had to replace it because it was 'dead' (because of Sunselect negligence) and by having elderly mum in the house I had to replace it for the new one; yes, new one. I don't think you can get....used ducted air conditioning unit....

You don't want to take responsibility"at this stage". I don't believe in one word you saying but I still believe in justice system and I am willing to go for it.

At least....I made you to reply and...I sincerely hope I made other people aware what kind of dishonest, incompetent, negligent company you are.

Karen S.

Karen S.asked

I had a solar system installed a couple of weeks ago by sunselect, and the system has had errors every day and is now not working. I have tried calling and messaging the person I spoke with who arranged installation but the do not reply to my messages and calls. I have tried calling the 1300 number, but I get no answers. How I arrange to have my system checked? The system will not even work now, it continually has an error 129 displaying on the inverter saying AC V Outrange.

Anil
Anil

Hi pls call this no
0294975091 nane is Mia and Henry

Kevin Wilson

Kevin Wilsonasked

Hi, i would like to know the make of Solar panels that you use and what kind of warranty you give with them.

Hi Kevin Wilson,
Greetings,
We stock, supply, and install major solar panel brands like Seraphim, Jinko, Trina, Astronergy, etc. Most Solar panels equipped with 25 years linear output warranty and 10-15 years of product warranty (depends on the brand)

If you are after any specific product, contact our experts on 1300 867 353 to obtain accurate information on that product.
Speak to you soon.