4.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (1)
  • Purchase Price$2,600.00
dapter

dapterWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

had to cancel

at this point of time we had to cancel the install of our solar system not any fault of ours but other, We have asked for a refund of our deposit , after some small delay no a fault of Sun Select but one of their previous workers who is no longer with them , i was very optimistic about getting the refund due to the miss truths from this former worker ,BUT found out that the company itself is very reliable they have refunded the money as requested so i would recommend sunselect as being honest and trustworthy

Trustworthiness
Warranty Claim MadeNo
SunSelect TeamSun Select

We will send you the payment receipt so rest assured. Thank you.

Farhat tursun

Farhat tursunSydney, NSW

This perfect, can’t leave without it

I have got very good deal from them, specially Mark sales guy helped me a-lot and Jovial installer. Always there when u need them. Im very happy to choose this company.

Trustworthiness
System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedJingko
Purchase Price$2,600.00
SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Farhat! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serve you again in the future! Cheers!

Perfect

All family are very happy with the SunSelect staff and the panels provided. Installation was very quick and P. and J. were very prompt and up front with their responses and information they provided us. We recommend to all friends to go with SunSelect.

Hello Monzer,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Sunselect. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure!

Solar Retailers

Find out how Sun Select compares to other Solar Retailers

Sandeep

SandeepMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick service

I am very happy to go with you guys & I can say it’s my right decision. You have done excellent job and so quick service . I am impressed with excellent customer service and friendly behaviour. Would love to refer you to friends.

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes
B.Lin

B.LinPerth, WA

Solar installation

Very efficient and skillful hard working team. ( John, Brendon and Ann)
Easy to communicate and Job had done nicely even on the warm day.
Thank you for that. I'm so happy with your service.

dapter

dapterasked

i see all the great reviews , yet in the early stages they seem great but has anyone had trouble getting the install done ?? i am having that trouble with them now and i am ready to terminate the contract through lack of communication , as if i am having the trouble now what does the future hold,

Hi,
For any queries or concerns after installation, please feel free to reach out on service@sunselect.com.au; you will be answered promptly and your concerns will be sorted shortly.

Marianne

Marianneasked

Hi
Are you an accredited solar retailer? I am unable to locate you on the Clean Energy regulater website. WHat is your accreditation details or do you trade under another name.

regards
Marianne

yolasked

Sun Select: Why don't you take responsibility for damage done by your electrician to my ducted air conditioner system? What are you planning to do about it? It cost me $8,000 to replace it? Why don't you reply to my emails?

Yolanta

Dear Yolanta,
As per our previous conversations we are not responsible for your 10 year old Air-conditioning failure, Simply If you upgrade to a brand new Air-conditioning you have to bear the cost for it.

I am sorry that we are unable to help you at this stage.

yol

Air conditioning was well taken care of, and it worked PERFECTLY without any problems ever. You have professional report about it from company which installed it & serviced it that YOU "caused a major electrical fault & air conditioner & other items not working." Air-conditioning had service done just before Sunselect came and after Max caused the electrical board failure, "burnt"4 switches ,entire house without power and...YES AIR-CONDITIONING FAILURE TOO.

We had absolutely no reason to replace it; it was the best air-con you could ask for! It could work another 10 years. It is insult accusing us we wanted to upgrade it!!!

We had to replace it because it was 'dead' (because of Sunselect negligence) and by having elderly mum in the house I had to replace it for the new one; yes, new one. I don't think you can get....used ducted air conditioning unit....

You don't want to take responsibility"at this stage". I don't believe in one word you saying but I still believe in justice system and I am willing to go for it.

At least....I made you to reply and...I sincerely hope I made other people aware what kind of dishonest, incompetent, negligent company you are.

Get an answer from our members and Sun Select representatives