Sun Select

Sun Select (page 2 of 15)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (247)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,262.94

Catherine T

Catherine TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy new solar customers

Panel PurchasedGrowatt?

Hello Catherine,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Sunselect. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure!

Maria H.

Maria H.Perth, WA

Professionals at what they do

I had a great experience with both the sales team, and installation team, Jack, was great and very informative, it was truly fantastic to deal with such a professional team, very quick installation, and removal of old system, could not fault anything. So happy I chose SunSelect. Will 100% recommend.

Purchase PriceA$3,099.00
SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Maria! Jack works hard to meet his customer's expectations, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Cheers!

Logendra Pillay

Logendra PillaySydney, NSW

Great Team

From Max the sales guy, who was very helpful and and kept us updated all along the way, to the installers who were very professional, neat and tidy and finally Mia Jacob who so patiently spent her time ( 2hrs) helping me upload the app on to my phone. Everyone has been so polite, well mannered, very professional and all had very good knowledge of the product. I would happily recommend these guys to others to use, if they want trouble free installation

Panel PurchasedMona Blade Black Frames
Purchase PriceA$3,099.00

Hi Logendra
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Mia & Max. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Great Professional Service from Thomas

Thomas was the first person to be 100% honest and transparent after talking to multiple solar companies. That was the point where I decided I want to hear more. From pre-sales to after installation services Thomas was regularly in contact with me to provide me with updates and next steps. The price I got for the quality solar Sun Select install is extremely competitive. The installers were also great and did a worldclass job! Thanks you!

Hi Ben,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences. Thomas is tremendous with following up with his customers. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Installation was a breeze

We were very happy with the experience.
Alex from SunSelect was great, he answered all of the many questions I sent his way, and helped me out with navigating through the process of providing the correct documentation to get the installation under going.
The team that installed to unit were very courteous,  neat and tidy,  and well presented. They kept us updated throughout the installation process.

System Size6 KW
Panel PurchasedJinko panels and Solas Inverter

Good professional job

The sales guy Thomas was persistent and committed to his product, he answered all my questions and honoured his quoted price, he followed up and I think he did a great job overall, Nicks install team were super efficient and have done a really good job made the whole installation neat and tidy and have thought about the setup at my location, they had the system fully operational in 4 hrs!!! With minimal impact on us.

They have made this process very very easy.

Thanks guys

Panel PurchasedGrowatt
Purchase PriceA$3,100.00
SunSelect TeamSun Select

Great job , with little fuss

Great price , great job , good contractors and best of all cleaned up after themselves , nothing was to much trouble . I dealt with Ann mainly over the phone and she could not help enough , even answered the phone on weekends when I wanted to ask a couple of questions , before purchasing the unit and then again after I was signed up . Time will tell , but yes give Ann or John. Call and get a quote , I would recommend them to everyone .
Regards Mark from Rockingham

paul

paulSydney, NSW

Great price and service

From my first inquire Ann contacted me and discussed my options as to which would suit my needs the best and once i agreed Jovial made arrangement for the installation of the panels and there installers arrived and carried out the installation in a professional manner

Purchase PriceA$3,049.00
SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Paul! Ann works hard to meet her customer's expectations, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Cheers!

BobE

BobE

Very pleasantly surprised. SunSelect exceeded all my expectations.

Right from the getgo SunSelect staff met and exceeded my expectations. Shane, Jovial, Mick and Mia all very courteous and highly efficient. Having had multiple disappointments with my existing 10 year old solarvoltaics system, I was somewhat sceptical about purchasing a new system at first but, since its become operational,
I’m now a very strong advocate for the product SunSelect delivered. Thank you.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel Purchased20 x Jinko Cheetah HC 330W Black Frame 120 Half-Cut Cells Mono 1 x Solis 4G-AU 5 kW 3 Phase 2 MPPT Grid Connect 1 x Inbuilt Wi-Fi

Hi Bobe,
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Shane, Jovial, Mick and Mia. You’re right, the team is always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Ramon Delgado

Ramon DelgadoSydney, NSW

Order SS31887

The whole process went smooth from quotation to installation. Thomas has been very easy to communicate and able to explain the benefits of the system. No pressure from him but was very accommodating with my questions. Jovial handled the installation process well and followed up the activities. The installers did a good job and tidied up the place when it was finished.

katrina

katrinaPerth, WA

the best thing ever

I found the install was very easy for the guys to put up, we no issues with the company and Jack was very friendly and easy to talk to as well. He helped us in very way to organise the install also.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel PurchasedSeraphim blade 330w black frame 120 half cut cells mono (SRP 330 BMB)
Purchase PriceA$2,999.00
SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Katrina! Jack works hard to meet his customer's expectations, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Cheers!

Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Sun select,exceeded my expectations.

Sun select were gr8,we were worried with so many companies not doing the right thing, however Sun select were the best and helped us LOCK in rebate.On a face 2 face level.The installers were friendly, professional and went way beyond my expectations as the weather was patchey. I would have no problem recommending Sun select 2 anyone getting Solar.

Hello Steve,

Very goods

Installation went well, went well from 8 am to 2 pm. Took away rubbish as well.replaced broken with spare tile we have. Make sure you have spare tiles before starting

Panel PurchasedSeraphim
Purchase PriceA$2,499.00

Hello Esther,

Jack

Jack Sydney, NSW

Great company. Prompt response. Provided timely info.

Installer called for confirmation. Informed when delays expected due to weather. Ann and Joy followed up to the installation process and after installation

Purchase PriceA$2,700.00
Agro63

Agro63AU

Super Sunselect

I can honestly say that the experience with Sunselect has been extremely satisfying from my first call and chat with Ann and the competent management of Jovial to the installers Max and his team. Could not be happier. 5 stars indeed.

Hi Agro,
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Ann & Jovial. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Find out how Sun Select compares to other Solar Retailers

Best in the market so far

I had minimum 5 quotes from different solar companies prior installation. Sun select is the one offered me the best price and completed the job with an outstanding workmanship. Ann is one of the best in customer care service and you won’t disappointed once you talk to her. She will take care of you and John will send you the best one for the installation job. I installed mine in September, performing well and no issues so far. Installation team were damn good and didn’t make any inconvenience, very friendly and good at their work. Highly recommend Sun Select who is keen for a best price and reliable service (purely my opinion and recommendations, selection is your choice). Thanks Ann and Sun Select.

Panel PurchasedGrowatt 6 KW and seraphin pannel
SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Noble! Ann works hard to meet her customer's expectations, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Cheers!

Bren

BrenSydney, NSW

6.6kw Solar System - Jinko Cheetah HC 330w Panels (JKM330M-60H) with Solis 5kW 3 Phase inverter (Solis-3P5K-4G-AU)

System Size6.6 KW
Panel PurchasedJinko Cheetah HC 330w Panels with Solis 4g-AU 5 kW 3 Phase inverter
Purchase PriceA$2,999.00

Hello Bren,

Solar Installation in Brookfield, Qld

Excellent Sales service provided by Ann & Ruby as well as professional service by installation team. I was kept well informed.

System Size13.2 KW
Panel PurchasedJinko Cheetah

Hi Steven,
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Ann & Ruby. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Sun Select Solar Installation

I am an Electronics Engineer and I am Particular and Fussy. I looked at 10 or More Solar Companies. Selected 5 to Get quotes Based on a Quality Inverter and Quality Solar Panels. Ann on Sales was Awesome. Very Knowledgeable and Helpful. The installation was Perfect. The after Sales has Been Amazing. Would not go anywhere else. System is Working 100%

Jose MirandaSouth Australia

Excellent product and service

Since my first enquiry with Ann, the service provided by SunSelect, were impeccable, she offer me a realistic picture with all my questions answered, the specials, the amount to be save, even the plan for me to pay for this great service and product, was perfect for me. The people who installed the panels were on time, very professionals and easy to talk to, the whole experience was an easy way to obtain solar panels, considering that there is a lot of competition in the market and that I was looking it for a while. I would like to thank Ann and the team at SunSelect, I whish that this 3021 bring them a better year in every aspect. Thank you

System Size6.6 KW
Panel PurchasedSeraphin 330 W mono blade black frame plus 1 inverter Solis 5.5 Kw and an additional Meter Isolator
Purchase PriceA$3,140.00

Hi Jose,
Thanks for the awesome review! Ann works hard to meet her customer's expectations, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Cheers!

Jose Miranda

Thanks mate, keep up the good work, cheers!

yolasked

Sun Select: Why don't you take responsibility for damage done by your electrician to my ducted air conditioner system? What are you planning to do about it? It cost me $8,000 to replace it? Why don't you reply to my emails?

Yolanta

Dear Yolanta,
As per our previous conversations we are not responsible for your 10 year old Air-conditioning failure, Simply If you upgrade to a brand new Air-conditioning you have to bear the cost for it.

I am sorry that we are unable to help you at this stage.

yol

Air conditioning was well taken care of, and it worked PERFECTLY without any problems ever. You have professional report about it from company which installed it & serviced it that YOU "caused a major electrical fault & air conditioner & other items not working." Air-conditioning had service done just before Sunselect came and after Max caused the electrical board failure, "burnt"4 switches ,entire house without power and...YES AIR-CONDITIONING FAILURE TOO.

We had absolutely no reason to replace it; it was the best air-con you could ask for! It could work another 10 years. It is insult accusing us we wanted to upgrade it!!!

We had to replace it because it was 'dead' (because of Sunselect negligence) and by having elderly mum in the house I had to replace it for the new one; yes, new one. I don't think you can get....used ducted air conditioning unit....

You don't want to take responsibility"at this stage". I don't believe in one word you saying but I still believe in justice system and I am willing to go for it.

At least....I made you to reply and...I sincerely hope I made other people aware what kind of dishonest, incompetent, negligent company you are.

Karen S.

Karen S.asked

I had a solar system installed a couple of weeks ago by sunselect, and the system has had errors every day and is now not working. I have tried calling and messaging the person I spoke with who arranged installation but the do not reply to my messages and calls. I have tried calling the 1300 number, but I get no answers. How I arrange to have my system checked? The system will not even work now, it continually has an error 129 displaying on the inverter saying AC V Outrange.

Anil
Anil

Hi pls call this no
0294975091 nane is Mia and Henry

Kevin Wilson

Kevin Wilsonasked

Hi, i would like to know the make of Solar panels that you use and what kind of warranty you give with them.

Hi Kevin Wilson,
Greetings,
We stock, supply, and install major solar panel brands like Seraphim, Jinko, Trina, Astronergy, etc. Most Solar panels equipped with 25 years linear output warranty and 10-15 years of product warranty (depends on the brand)

If you are after any specific product, contact our experts on 1300 867 353 to obtain accurate information on that product.
Speak to you soon.