Sun Select

Sun Select (page 3 of 15)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (247)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,262.94

Good service, extraordinary price

Ann was our sales person, the service was totally as planned. The system has been working for a month or so now with no issues. I have read some complaints on this forum about this company not being clear that it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for any work the electricity supplier do to the meter. They could do this better but most people should be aware of this fact.

Sun Select Solar panel

Very good product service. Ann from Sun select was cooperative and provided all information bevore and after installation. I recommend Sun select for Solar panels.

Hello Nishant,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Sunselect. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure!

REAZ KABIR

REAZ KABIRSydney, NSW

Great support and service

It was a great experience to install Solar with Sunselect. The team members were amazing, specially James and Kevin helped a lot throughout the process. The whole process took me only 3 business days to sign the contract and install the solar.
Anyone interested in Solar I will highly recommend Sunselect.
Special thanks to Kevin and James for your ongoing support.

Hi Reaz,
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Kevin & James. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Installation of solar panels

Highly rate sun select especially jack who was absolutely great to deal with the instalation team did a fantastic job aswell i would not hesitate to use them again thanks guys

SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Maureen! We work hard to meet our customer's expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Cheers!

Get quotes

Excellent Products and Service By SUN SELECT(Jovial and Thomas).

Excellent Products and Service By SUN SELECT(Jovial and Thomas). Service over the phone were great. The team were available most of the time to give there best and explains everything about the installation.

Adi

AdiSydney, NSW

Professional Team, Quick installation

Solar installation was quick and I received updates and details from Peter and Jovial on every step which was amazing customer service. I also got quick assistance from support team (Mia) to setup Inverter WiFi, she stayed with me on call until I was able to see the live data on app from my inverter.
Sales, Installation and Support - Five stars to all....

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Professionally Drilled Team

A Big thankyou to Kevin for amazing customer service with products and quotes. The installation was delayed one week due to lack of communication. Finally Brad sorted it out with Jovial and Nick for a secured install date. The installation team led by Max was excellent considering the wet weather they did an amazing job getting all 30 panels on roof. Now waiting for Energy Australia to install smart meter and connect solar power. Looking forward to saving some $$$ on my electricity bill and the next 2 installation properties I have signed up for next year.

Hi Paul,
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Kevin, Nick and Jovial. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

JUVENAL

JUVENALPerth, WA

Appreciation

The process of solar installation was quick. John and Peter helped a lot. Every thing was done on agreed time. The results is great.

Craig

CraigSydney Surrounds, NSW

10kw solar Ann and Nick

Thankyou firstly to Ann From SunSelect for amazing customer service. Secondly to Nick who sorted out issues with installation team and sourcing another company for us who did an amazing job getting all 30 panels on roof.
And lastly to Mia for sorting the WiFi to my phone who was very patient and kind to me.

Hi Craig,
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Ann, Nick and Mia. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

excellence

The solar panels purchase and installation was made easy through Kevin at Sunselect. A difficult job was simplified through a dedicated team who strived for excellence at all times even when the going got tough. Well done Kevin and team at Sunselect

Binay

BinayPerth, WA

5kw Solis inverter and 6.4 kw of Astro solar panels in a very reasonable price.

Panel installation was easy and installed in one day without any hassle.Definately recommend sunselect, especially Kevin who always helped me

SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Binay! Kevin works hard to meet his customer's expectations, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Cheers!

Solar

Ann’s & Jovial's great customer service made everything so easy, very polite, and prompt response to any queries. The whole process was done very well. Job well done

Hi Ragni,
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Ann & Jovial. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Great service and fast installation

Contacted Peter on the 11th, signed the contract on the 16th. Peter and his team worked hard & fast to get the approval. Installation was completed by the 21st afternoon, ready to test before sunset! Very fast and hardworking installation team who were also very polite and professional too. They worked through the rain to finish on time. Thank you very much!

SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Ranj! Peter works hard to meet his customer's expectations, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Cheers!

Excellent service, sales, support and installation

From sales through to installation and post support, Sunselect was there to support us. We have been impressed through-out the process. The installation workmanship was excellent.

Hello John,

Customer service by Peter is perfect.

Customer service was great which helped me through the whole insallation process. Peter guided me and helped me through whole process.

Review in dealing with Sun Select

I have not proceeded with the installation due to personal reasons, but all my telephone conversations with Oliver were entirely to my satisfaction. He was
prompt and polite in dealing with my enquiries.
He is a credit to the company.

Hello Christine,

Get quotes

Professional and delivered what was promised by Kevin, Brad and team

Installation was smooth by installation team, came on time and cleaned up after work. 5 star for instalation team cheera.

Hello Savamsa,

Ray Mc

Ray McMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job

Mia and Jack were very helpful and delivered exactly what was promised on time. The two installation technicians were professional and friendly. We are very happy overall. Thanks team..

Sun Select Solar

Thank you Jack ,for answering all my concerns and information I was more then
Impressed with The work done. The Installation Team were Positive and Professional . with Jhon
I have no hesitation to Recommend Your Services at Sun Select Solar % Stars Service.
Sid Shaw W A

SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Sid! Jack works hard to meet his customer's expectations, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Cheers!

Farid

FaridSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt service

affordable quote, great customer service from peter and quick and fast installation. Looking forward on saving some $$$ on my electricity bill.

SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thank you so much, Farid. We are incredibly grateful to you for the true feedback. Thank you again for trusting us to be your Solar Energy System provider. It's customers like you that inspire us to always give our very best in all that we do!

yolasked

Sun Select: Why don't you take responsibility for damage done by your electrician to my ducted air conditioner system? What are you planning to do about it? It cost me $8,000 to replace it? Why don't you reply to my emails?

Yolanta

Dear Yolanta,
As per our previous conversations we are not responsible for your 10 year old Air-conditioning failure, Simply If you upgrade to a brand new Air-conditioning you have to bear the cost for it.

I am sorry that we are unable to help you at this stage.

yol

Air conditioning was well taken care of, and it worked PERFECTLY without any problems ever. You have professional report about it from company which installed it & serviced it that YOU "caused a major electrical fault & air conditioner & other items not working." Air-conditioning had service done just before Sunselect came and after Max caused the electrical board failure, "burnt"4 switches ,entire house without power and...YES AIR-CONDITIONING FAILURE TOO.

We had absolutely no reason to replace it; it was the best air-con you could ask for! It could work another 10 years. It is insult accusing us we wanted to upgrade it!!!

We had to replace it because it was 'dead' (because of Sunselect negligence) and by having elderly mum in the house I had to replace it for the new one; yes, new one. I don't think you can get....used ducted air conditioning unit....

You don't want to take responsibility"at this stage". I don't believe in one word you saying but I still believe in justice system and I am willing to go for it.

At least....I made you to reply and...I sincerely hope I made other people aware what kind of dishonest, incompetent, negligent company you are.

Karen S.

Karen S.asked

I had a solar system installed a couple of weeks ago by sunselect, and the system has had errors every day and is now not working. I have tried calling and messaging the person I spoke with who arranged installation but the do not reply to my messages and calls. I have tried calling the 1300 number, but I get no answers. How I arrange to have my system checked? The system will not even work now, it continually has an error 129 displaying on the inverter saying AC V Outrange.

Anil
Anil

Hi pls call this no
0294975091 nane is Mia and Henry

Kevin Wilson

Kevin Wilsonasked

Hi, i would like to know the make of Solar panels that you use and what kind of warranty you give with them.

Hi Kevin Wilson,
Greetings,
We stock, supply, and install major solar panel brands like Seraphim, Jinko, Trina, Astronergy, etc. Most Solar panels equipped with 25 years linear output warranty and 10-15 years of product warranty (depends on the brand)

If you are after any specific product, contact our experts on 1300 867 353 to obtain accurate information on that product.
Speak to you soon.