Sun Select

Sun Select (page 4 of 15)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (247)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,262.94

bert

bertEyre Peninsula, SA

solar install crew were polite and done the job in quick time.

installed in 3 hours ,chris and the team excellent .kevin at sales kept us informed to the progress. follow up after the install just to check.

SunSelect TeamSun Select

very good always attended in my question

the panel install look good,no issue at this time,exactly they figure out what the customer needed,made time to time monitoring while the installation is being done

jose sampang
jose sampang

Jack and Mia,very supportive,they are still there until the process of installion completeted

Hi Jose,
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Mia & Jack. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Juliana

Juliana Sydney, NSW

Save the world with Solar

Excellent, from quotes to actual installation all spot on.
Very good service, professional installer and looking forward to see the saving on my electricity bill.

SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Juliana! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Cheers!

Glenn

GlennSydney, NSW

Save with Solar

I was waiting for my first Electricity bill before I would make comment. We installed a 9.9kw system. My bill for the same period last year was $1148, this year $45.
Not a bad saving, provided the product keeps going at this rate, its been an economically wise deision.

SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thank you so much, Glenn. We are incredibly grateful to you for the true feedback. Thank you again for trusting us to be your Solar Energy System provider. It's customers like you that inspire us to always give our very best in all that we do!

Sattar Gul P.

Sattar Gul P.Sydney, NSW

Perfect service from strat to end .

Fantastic and extraordinary adjustment of solar system from start to end with Mr. Kevin & mr. Henry I wish successes for them , they are very polite and professional , God bless them
Dr. Sattar Gul

Hi Sattar,
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Kevin & Henry. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Allen

AllenSydney, NSW

Solar Installation

Very easy and efficient process with our solar installation thanks to Peter and Jovial. They were very helpful and were able to organize installation promptly as promised.

Hello Allen,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Sunselect. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure!

Solar installation

Installation was very efficient, Kevin from Sunselect managed the whole project it went off smoothly and I'm extremely impressed how neat and tidy the installers were. No issues at all, the system works extremely well very impressed with the whole job and system.

Helen Green

Helen GreenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very satisfied with the whole process of the installation.

I was very impressed with the service received from Ann, especially with her prompt response to my questions and the pleasant and informative advice concerning my questions. Jack and Ruby were also very approachable regarding the installation and the installation team was amazing. They arrived promptly and had the panels up and running without any troubles.

SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thank you so much, Helen. We are incredibly grateful to you for the true feedback. Thank you again for trusting us to be your Solar Energy System provider. It's customers like you that inspire us to always give our very best in all that we do!

Excellent service

Kevin, Karl and Nick from sunselect were very helpful throughout the whole solar process from planning through to post installation feed back they kept me informed and satisfied along the way. I highly recommend this company for price, quality and satisfaction.

Hi Hos,
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Kevin Karl & Nick. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Brock

Brock South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service, stress free process

Peter made the whole process stress free and smooth. No issues, very affordable and competitive rates, highly recommend to anyone looking for solar.

SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Brock! Peter works hard to meet his customer's expectations, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Cheers!

Thanh

ThanhSydney, NSW

Excellent Work

Special thanks to Adam and Nick,
You guys have done a very good customer support and quick responses.
A 6.6 KW system completely installed within just a week from a quotation to the work done.
Well done.

Hello Thanh,

excellent customer service

Excellent installation process, awesome tech help by Mia to get the app up and running, we can now monitor our solar output on our phone.

DEE

DEESydney, NSW

New Solar Installation

Ann and Jovial were very helpful with selection and quotation and overall installation arrangements.
Quick installation turnaround time. Installation contractors were very helpful.

Hi Dee!
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Ann & Jovial. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Jorge Henrique O.

Jorge Henrique O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

From start to finish, very good customer service.

Sales team very kind and quick.
Process between deposit and installation approval also very good.
The installation itself was way better than expected. Top notch installation, for the price I paid, I was expecting some corner being cut during installation, but the installers were excellent. Very nice work, no corners cutting, all cabling inside the walls or roof. Inverters installation and connections made nicely. Can't be any happier with the experience. Super recommend.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

What a great deal!

I got an excellent deal on what appears to be a very good 6.6kw system.

The team at SunSelect acted quite quickly and I had my system installed within a couple of weeks.

Special thanks to Nick and Mia for assisting me with some voltage fluctuation issues and getting me connected to my wifi inverter.

Thanks again SunSelect!

ABC

ABC

Excellent customer service and quality products

I was dealing with Mr Thomas. My order no is SS28585.He is customer service focus guy. He is also very helpful and guide me how to setup Wi-fi with my solar inverter. Process of installing solar panels from Sun select was very smooth. They keep me informed on every stage of the process. Now my solar working as it should be.Thank you Thomas from Sun select. I would definitely recommend dealing with SUN SELECT.

Reece

ReeceSydney, NSW

Great customer service

The pricing is very competitive and the customer service was brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble for Max and Jovial and the communication was always clear and accurate

SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Reece! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serve you again in the future! Cheers!

BJKC

BJKCSydney, NSW

Job well done

Competitive price, exceptional customer service, quick installation and very easy to deal with.
Great communication from Brad, smooth transition from initial process to completion.

Hyun

Hyun Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best solar company

I'm very happy with sunselect service
They are kind and nice people
Also the processing was pretty quick
Thanks Peter Rio Ruby

Ken

KenWheatbelt, WA

Excellent customer service from Oliver

Very good service all round and great CS from Oliver Very pleased with the result at this stage no issues at present

yolasked

Sun Select: Why don't you take responsibility for damage done by your electrician to my ducted air conditioner system? What are you planning to do about it? It cost me $8,000 to replace it? Why don't you reply to my emails?

Yolanta

Dear Yolanta,
As per our previous conversations we are not responsible for your 10 year old Air-conditioning failure, Simply If you upgrade to a brand new Air-conditioning you have to bear the cost for it.

I am sorry that we are unable to help you at this stage.

yol

Air conditioning was well taken care of, and it worked PERFECTLY without any problems ever. You have professional report about it from company which installed it & serviced it that YOU "caused a major electrical fault & air conditioner & other items not working." Air-conditioning had service done just before Sunselect came and after Max caused the electrical board failure, "burnt"4 switches ,entire house without power and...YES AIR-CONDITIONING FAILURE TOO.

We had absolutely no reason to replace it; it was the best air-con you could ask for! It could work another 10 years. It is insult accusing us we wanted to upgrade it!!!

We had to replace it because it was 'dead' (because of Sunselect negligence) and by having elderly mum in the house I had to replace it for the new one; yes, new one. I don't think you can get....used ducted air conditioning unit....

You don't want to take responsibility"at this stage". I don't believe in one word you saying but I still believe in justice system and I am willing to go for it.

At least....I made you to reply and...I sincerely hope I made other people aware what kind of dishonest, incompetent, negligent company you are.

Karen S.

Karen S.asked

I had a solar system installed a couple of weeks ago by sunselect, and the system has had errors every day and is now not working. I have tried calling and messaging the person I spoke with who arranged installation but the do not reply to my messages and calls. I have tried calling the 1300 number, but I get no answers. How I arrange to have my system checked? The system will not even work now, it continually has an error 129 displaying on the inverter saying AC V Outrange.

Anil
Anil

Hi pls call this no
0294975091 nane is Mia and Henry

Kevin Wilson

Kevin Wilsonasked

Hi, i would like to know the make of Solar panels that you use and what kind of warranty you give with them.

Hi Kevin Wilson,
Greetings,
We stock, supply, and install major solar panel brands like Seraphim, Jinko, Trina, Astronergy, etc. Most Solar panels equipped with 25 years linear output warranty and 10-15 years of product warranty (depends on the brand)

If you are after any specific product, contact our experts on 1300 867 353 to obtain accurate information on that product.
Speak to you soon.