Sun Select

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sun Select

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (5)
  • Purchase Price$3,300.00
betty swalls
betty swallsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unimpressed

Just goes to show not everything that glitters is gold.With all these glowing reviews I expected more,a lot more,delays & misinformation were constant & frustrating beyond belief.But MAINLY if you set an installation date then a)don't bother turning up b)don't bother calling c)don't do anything but argue,you will never get a pleasant word from us.Ps we got the same system for a much better price!

Dear,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you whilst dealing with us. We request you to kindly help us with your quotation number and we assure to get back to you with a solution to the situation at the earliest possible.
Apologies again.

Upen G.
Upen G.Sydney, NSW

False promises

I was made to purchase their solar panel plan convincing that the panels will produce great results, despite me raising concerns of trees in front of my house (that other sellers were raising). I was promised that it will produce minimum of $1,000 + p.a. and the real return has been only $300 in nearly first year. When I complained, they sent a technician and they found that there was an error in their installation. After the issue was fixed, the results in the next quarter are suggesting that it will produce roughly $500 p.a. I have been made false promises to get into buying their product (also by taking an advantage over other sellers) and I am taking legal action soon.

Other Solar Retailers

Absolute disgrace

Tried to back out after their installer damaged my property.
Within 10 minutes of posting this i had two calls from [Name Removed]. Seems they like to bombard when you give them a much deserved negative review. There is nothing I want from you sun select. This is just an opportunity for me to warn others of the way you operate. Dodgy operators don’t survive. This review system is how the public can know. You can’t change that. You can however start operating as an honest company.

Joel
Joel

Nice try. The issue was resolved because I threatened legal action. Reviews are for other customers to beware. Beware customers!

yolSydney, NSW

***truth about sunselect company. **you must read it before you sign. **

Dear Yolanta,
We're extremely sorry for the bad experience you had with us. It was an uncommon instance and we are trying our best to resolve it as soon as possible. Please feel free to reach out to service@sunselect.com.au with any further concerns.

Solar Retailers

Find out how Sun Select compares to other Solar Retailers

Matt
MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible, not what they promised, terrible after sales service.

Try and avoid SunSelect - I could have given "0 (Zero)" star if I could

Get quotes
Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Nexusunprofessional
NexusunprofessionalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Alert dont use this company. Faulty inverter still awaiting replacment. Quoted wrong roof, many canceled install dates

Faulty inverter wasting time to have it fixed. Dont use this company.Customer service people limited English. Installer Delays x4 . Sent pictures of neighbours roof and pictures of houses with solar when all adresses given. Major delays and issues with understanding English from their sales team. Very dodgy especially Kevin

Kerry
Kerryasked

What is the difference between
Solis 4G-MX 5 kW 3 Phase 2 MPPT Grid Connect(Solis-3P5K-4G-AU-MX. and
Solis 4G-AU 5 kW 3 Phase 2 MPPT Grid Connect( Solis-3P5K-4G-AU)
Which is the better unit.
Kind regards,
Kerry

G'day Kerry,

Both Models identical however
MODEL RATED OUTPUT (VA)
Solis-3P5K-4G-AU. 5000
Solis-3P5K-4G-AU MX 4999

We recommend both as they are CEC approved Inverters.
Kind Regards

dapter
dapterasked

i see all the great reviews , yet in the early stages they seem great but has anyone had trouble getting the install done ?? i am having that trouble with them now and i am ready to terminate the contract through lack of communication , as if i am having the trouble now what does the future hold,

Hi,
For any queries or concerns after installation, please feel free to reach out on service@sunselect.com.au; you will be answered promptly and your concerns will be sorted shortly.

Marianne
Marianneasked

Hi
Are you an accredited solar retailer? I am unable to locate you on the Clean Energy regulater website. WHat is your accreditation details or do you trade under another name.

regards