Excellent Customer Service

I have just had my solar panel installed. The guys that installed the panels were extremely courteous, polite and respectful to me and my property. Thank you very much so kind.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Julie, thank you for sharing your positive feedback, we're glad the team was able to provide you with excellent customer service. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Can't wait to have it connected to the grid.

Installation was quick and painless. They arrived when they said they would and the technicians were very friendly and professional.
The assessor arrived within a week to check the installation but am still waiting for it to be connected to the grid.

Panel Purchased ?
System Size3.5 KW
Hi Elva, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! It's great to hear the installation went well. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

A good experience so far

Polite and helpful contact by phone and with the installers. Probably not paying its way yet but time will tell. monitoring process clear. May requirs a second battery and would use the same company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent and very quick installation. very happy with the system

Gary Lawson gave me a very competitive cost and i was blown away that it was to be installed within 2 weeks which it was. The installers were very prompt, on time and very pleasant and fully explained the installation. Afters sales support for any questions were always replied within 15 minutes by Gary Lawson again with clear and precise answers.
i definitely recommend Sunbank solar for your solar installation

Panel Purchased Risen solar panels and Goodwe 5KW inverter
System Size6.3 KW
Purchase Price $6,390.00
Hi Ann, thank you so much for your positive feedback, we'll definitely pass this along to Gary and the team. If you would like to see us improve in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Finally got solar

Haven't had a bill yet. Only had the system for 3 weeks. Very happy with the whole process. Sunbank team great to deal with and the installation was excellent. Also the app for checking real time updates on usage and production is a bonus and from what im seeing there won't be much electricity to pay for.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Wayne, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we're so glad to hear you had a great experience with us! If there's anything that you would like us to improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Very bad company to dill with

very bad company to dill with Paper work was not organise well I can not contact manager hi is not returning calls . I have solar for 2 mons and never bean register from sunbank office workers very bad news I was paying normal electrical bells Don't dill with this company .

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Miroslav, we apologise if you feel the level of service we have provided is unsatisfactory. After reviewing your file, I can see that we contacted your energy provider the day after your installation with the relevant documentation to reconfigure your meter for solar. It appears there was a communication error between your energy provider and us and they did not notify us of an error. When this came to our attention it was rectified immediately and I believe one of our team members called you to discuss this. Again, I apologise that you feel this was handled poorly particularly after stating to us how happy you were with your installation during a post installation call. We hope this clarifies your above concerns Miroslav, if you would like to discuss further, feel free to call us on 1300 28 29 30.

Dealing with Sunbank Solar

Dealing with Sunbank Solar was an absolute pleasure. In just one phone call they arranged a fixed price installation, guided me through the government rebate system and installed my system promptly and professionally. No doubt, Sunbank know their stuff !

Installation
Hi John, thank you so much for the positive feedback, we're glad that our team were able to give you a great and knowledgeable experience! Please do not hesitate to contact our team and let us know if you have any further feedback or suggestions.

Solar Panel installation - Perfect!!!

My solar panel installation went perfectly. Joseph and his offsider turned up on time, walked me through the installation process and then got the job done. There were a couple of broken tiles .... I had some spares, so they sorted that out. They organised all the paper work and sent that through electronically. An awesome job. And my system is now humming away and saving me a bomb. Thanks Sunbank!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Rowan, thank you so much for the positive feedback, we're glad that our team were able to give you a 5-star experience with your installation! If you would like to see us improve in any way, please do not hesitate to contact our team and let us know.

havent had solar long enough yet. Installation team were good.

We suggest that Sunbank solar visit the house before the installation. We were asked (the customer) to take many photos of the switchboard & meter box. This could have all been avoided if a rep had visited our home. It was an inconvenience many customers would not do.
The installation process was painless.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi, thank you very much for your feedback, we will be passing this onto our team for future improvements. We're glad that you were happy with the installation process. If you have any other suggestions for us, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Cancelled the day before, after a four month waiting period

Sales process completed in one easy phone call in December. Price agreed. Deposit paid.
Later they called back saying there would be an extra charge of $200 because it was two storey house, even though this was obvious in the initial call. I reluctantly agreed.
Later they called back to say it was booked in for April (four months). Obviously disappointing, but not much I could do except wait.
They called back in February, demanding almost all the balance, saying I would then only have $1000 to pay on the day. I declined. I didn't see why I should pay well over 80% of the price two months in advance. We negotiated a lower amount.
Later they called back to say I would need to organize a scissor lift for access. They could do it for $1000 but they were sure I could get one for $200. I reluctantly agreed. I found one for $140, but by the time you add insurance and transport it was $483. I booked it.
Nothing in March.
They called 5 days before the installation was due, to arrange a site inspection. They wanted to charge me $200 to do the inspection. I declined to pay. They came anyway.
Then the day after the inspection, the day before it was due to be installed, they called me to cancel. They said the site was not suitable.
A full refund has been offered to me, which I assume will be forthcoming.

Needless to say, a disappointing experience overall

Hi Paul, we apologise for the experience that you have had. To clarify, the reason for the delay in getting the installation scheduled was due to an agreement that an aerial and piping were to be relocated and this was going to be completed yourself so that the panels would fit in their locations. The use of the scissor lift would be so our Installers could get on the roof, it was found that even with a scissor lift there would be limitations to its use and height. We apologise that after the pre-site inspection it was found that the installation could not go ahead. Our team will be following up with you as soon as possible for your refund, and we apologise sincerely for your overall experience.

Great Installation Experience

The installation went very smoothly. The installers were very professional and explained the work involved , including negotiating and advising on the positioning of the solar panels and inverter prior to commencing the work. After the installation, everything was again explained to us to ensure that we understand what we have. Prior to leaving all the rubbish were taken away and the work area swept clean. I should also say that the sales team at Sunbank were knowledgeable and very helpful throughout the whole process.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Alex, thank you for your positive feedback, we're glad that we could give you such a fantastic installation experience from start to finish. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our team.

very good System

The Installation was above all of our expectations with so little fuss that we hardly notice that they were there and they clean up after them which is unheard of these days
Customer service manager Andrew was the best salesman i have dealt with in the 45 years in the sales game for his knowledge , Friendly manner and his return calls when ever we had a problem He is a credit to your company

Purchase Price $4,424.00
Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we're glad that you appreciated Andrew's service, and we are definitely passing this onto the team. If there's anything that you would like us to improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

I'm happy

I'm very happy with my communication with Sunbank Solar and the installation of panels they carried out on my house in February this year. From the first letter I received in my mailbox, through my viewing of the website and subsequent phone conversations, I was well informed of the work to be done, the monitoring process and the benefits of converting my home to solar energy. This was much preferable to the hard-sell, cold calling of other solar providers who had been badgering me over the past couple of years. Our installer was fantastic, patiently explaining how everything worked when the job was completed. The Enlighten app and website have been showing very positive results from the panels, and Sunbank have been friendly and informative when following up after the installation. It's early days with the solar panels, but so far everything is going well.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Garry, thank you very much for your positive feedback, we're glad that you are very happy with the installation and with the monitoring. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Sunbank Solar NOT WORKING.

Our system is almost 12 months old. It was very good until it stopped working last week!! Why do all your staff refuse to answer the phones?? We have been waiting since Friday to be called back so that we can request a service call to rectify this. I am not impressed, Where are you when we need you?

Panel Purchased It is a solar battery
Hi Rob, we are very sorry to understand that you have not been able to get through on our phone, we can assure you that this is not up to our standards and will ensure this is followed up today for you. What was your relevant order reference number so that we can look into the file and follow up ASAP for you? Alternatively, you may choose to utilise the private messaging tool to provide us with your installation address if the order reference number is not available.REF#;19251 Our order included 3 years Platinum service.Hi Rob, thank you for supplying us with this, we believe our team has been able to follow up with you and will be looking into this, this afternoon. If you would like to contact us in the meantime, please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 28 29 30 or email hello(at)mysunbank.com.au

Great ptoduct. Brilliant customer service and financial benefits immediate.

Very simple with no issues. Very informative and friendly electricians. Comoany supportive and patient. I had calls and email confirmation. All calls asked my preference for days and fir times.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Melanie, we're very glad to hear that you enjoyed your installation experience with our team. If there's anything that you would like us to improve on, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

My Enlighten App is fantastic

First point of contact was Andrew Berry who is extremely knowledgable and quoted on a system that
provides ample Solar Power to power our home. Special thanks to Donna in Marketing who promptly
answered our numerous questions. We had a few delays with the installation due to the extreme heat in January (safety reasons). The installation crew from Platinum Electrical were great, a few roof tiles broken during installation which is not unusual, they informed us immediately and replaced them with spare tiles we had ready to use.
The Solar system has been up and running for 5 weeks and producing more than enough Solar energy to power our home during the daylight hours,
My Enlighten App is Fantastic to monitor the import and export of power, updating every 15 minutes
which makes it easy to plan using the energy thirsty appliances during peak production period of the day.
No surprises when the next electricity bill arrives as we have a daily record of usage and exported power
to the grid with the My Enlighten App.
Have recommended Sunbank Solar to our family and friends, good product, service and price.
5 Stars from us.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Laurie, thank you very much for your positive feedback, we're very glad that you are pleased with the service that you have received from Andrew, Donna, Installation Team and our support staff at our Head Office. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 1300 28 29 30 to follow up.

Early review, system only operational for three days.

Although the installation procedure was a rather long affair ( 0730 to 1630 hrs ) complicated by us having to have a switchboard update, the installation seemed to proceed seamlessly and was carried out by three very polite and apparently very experienced installers. Not a swear word was heard all day. All of the comments in this review are anticipatory due to the system only being three days old.

Panel Purchased 330w Risen
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $5,980.00
Hi Keith, thank you very much for the positive feedback of your recent solar panel installation with us. We're glad that you've enjoyed your installation experience with us. If you find anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Whole process took over 4 months =(

I responded to offer in the mail in the south east suburbs (VIC) for a 4kw system. Sales staff indicated 6 weeks for install in my area. Ended up taking over 11 weeks to get the system installed. The system quality, performance and install were good but the customer care trying getting the paperwork finalised afterwards was painful. Sunbank's landline repeatedly went to voicemail during business hours and the staff kept repeating that they were at the mercy of the third party installer and there was nothing they could do, could not even provide an ETA. Full amount was already paid. Certificate of electrical safety took 7 weeks from the install date. I ended up having to escelate to Energy Safe Victoria. Whole journey took over 4 months, maybe yours will be quicker but this was my experience. I just hope the business survives the warranty period on the inverter (5YR) =(

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased 275w Risen Solar Panel (RSM60-6-275P)
System Size4.125 KW
Purchase Price $5,055.00
Hi Justin, we sincerely apologise that there was a delay in retrieving the CES as there was a back log with the inspectors due to Christmas and New Years break. We have taken your feedback so that we can improve on our customers' experience. If you have any further queries with the system or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and one of our friendly team members will be able to assist you.

Power On My Roof!

I was looking for a trustworthy Solar company. Meeting with Matt at Sunbank affirmed that I had found the right Solar provider. The entire process went through faultlessly from start to finish. The installation team were very professional (so important). I can even check energy production on my phone App. Now I'm feeding excess green energy into the grid. Thank you Sunbank.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Mohan, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're glad that we could provide you with a great level of care and service with your recent installation. We're always open to hear any suggestions, so if you think of something that you would like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Solar Terrific!

Installation of the solar panels was simple and easy. Both the Office and installation team were great and helpful. Everything was completed in a timely manner.

Hi Gabby, thank you for taking the time to share a review with us. We're glad that we could provide a great experience for you with your recent solar panels installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.