• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (83)
  • Purchase PriceA$7,391.70

A new experience

In the beginning i found that the number given for Sunbank was never answered.
You could leave a message and there would not be any response.
Once Katherine made contact with me everything has been excellent also Isobel.The process once in train was fine.
I had a gentleman come out and decide where the battery was to be placed and by then i also had a date for the installation.
The installer came out and the battery was installed.
Once Katherine made contact the process became seamless.
I am enjoying having the graph that i can check my usage and the battery storage

System Size2.9 KW
Purchase PriceA$6,680.00
Mac

That there is a response to the number you quote for contact.

Sam S.

Sam S.Sydney, NSW

Beware of pushy sales tactics

Gina

Gina

Brilliant

Installation was very quick and the installers where very friendly, pleasant and clean.
I haven't had any issues so far and hope it stays that way.

Purchase PriceA$9,325.20

Hi Gina,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, it's great to hear about your positive experience with us. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Philip LongSouthwest, VIC

A welcomed addition to our solar panels

The battery panel and additional fittings were installed in a morning by Sunbank Solar Batteries. The contractor was very professional explaining how the battery system would work and also removed any boxes/ refuse left over from the installation. There have been no issues dealing with Sunbank. They notified Powercore who service the power lines. They notified our current supplier indicating we were transferring our power supplier.

Panel PurchasedEveready
System Size5 KW
Purchase PriceA$8,300.00
Customer S.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Philip, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Jamie Sara

Jamie SaraPerth, WA

Everyready battery 5.1kw

Installation of the battery to my existing solar system was done with minimal fuss. Install was very tidy and I am happy with the results so far, as my electricity bill has already dropped, even though I haven't had a full bill cycle as yet. Look forward to seeing the next bill, which I expect will be zero.
App is great if you have an iphone can't wait for the android app to come out.

Panel PurchasedNil - exisiting solar system, battery only

money saving

I got a solar battery fitted ,the guys were great,and the app for the battery is fantastic to help maximise solar power

Garry Millar

Garry MillarPerth, WA

Electricity all done by the sun and battery

It’s has been fantastic from the people in the office to the guys who done the install. Thank you one and all I am very impressed with this company job well done

System Size6 KW
Customer S.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Garry, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear about your positive experience with us, if there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Rob Goudswaard

Rob GoudswaardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They cancelled my order and havent returned the deposit

In 1/10/20 I responded to a letter to qualify for batteries. The salesman was very enthusiastic and despite receiving the 60c feed in tariff I was accepted and had to pay a deposit immediately of $550. I sent all the the photos same day. The next day the company rang to say it would not be worthwhile to proceed given my feed in tariff, however, it wold be 14 days before the deposit would be returned. It is now over 5 weeks and no deposit. I have emailed and rang them and the receptionist was someone who took phone calls for many companies. I am concerned

Alexey

Alexey

Pushy sales tactics with unclear outcome

Sjef Van Der Valk

Sjef Van Der ValkHunter Region, NSW

What a pleasant experience!!

Don't you just hate it when the Tradie's turn up on time, are friendly and engaging and aren't affraid to answer questions. And then they have the nerve to do a super neat job and clean up after themselves. In all seriousness (B&J) my two electricians/installers, went above and beyond the call of duty, they spoke too me at length to discuss how and where I would prefer the battery and associated equipment mounted. I could rabbit on all day how my expectations were exceeded and how the boys took their time and never complained even though it was a pretty hot day!!!

Wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend them!!

Panel PurchasedTesla Powerwall ll
System Size14 KW
Purchase PriceA$12,250.00
Customer S.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Sjef, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations! If there is anything you need in the future please feel free to contact us.

Tania White

Tania WhiteSouthwest, VIC

wonderful service

Solar Battery Instal was quick and efficient. Up and running immediatly. Sunbank Solar made it all happen with ease. Great staff Thankyou

Panel PurchasedEveready solar battery storage

Edward C.

Edward C.Sydney, NSW

A great team of efficient tradies

Twelve days from order to installation. The team were on time, efficient and explained to me what they were doing. They were very professional and friendly. The whole installation only took three hours. Now to see how much we will save by having a battery. So far I would recommend this company.

Customer S.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Edward, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please feel free to contact us and let us know.

mickwillIllawarra, NSW

Very concerned by delay in VPP starting up and Sunbank refusing to reveal supporting performance data

Panel PurchasedEveready Solar Battery
Purchase PriceA$9,000.00
Radio Roy

Radio Roy

Solar Battery installation

A great team to work with. From the initial enquiry through to the installation of the battery they were easy to deal with, explained every detail fully and a quick professional installation.
I would fully recommend them if you are requiring a solar battery.
Roy Jones WA

System Size5 KW
Customer S.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Roy, it's great to hear about your positive experience with our team. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to get in touch with us on 1300 28 29 30.

Sparkie Was Awesome..

I had an Everyday Solr Battery installed yesterday at my house.. The Electrician was amazing.. Super helpful, insightful and above all did the job fast and well.. Lets see how the battery goes..

Panel PurchasedEveready
Customer S.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi David, thanks for sharing your feedback. It's awesome to hear that your Eveready Solar Battery installation went well. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Great solar experience

The end-to-end experience with Sunbank Solar was first class. The phone consultant was knowledgeable and listened, the techos did a neat and tidy install, and now we're saving real money

Panel PurchasedEveready soalr battery
System Size10.2 KW
Customer S.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Tony, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Sam C

Sam CMid North Coast, NSW

Electricity Consumption made Easier

We recently installed a solar bank. We are happy customers. Day of installation went very smooth. Our installer also helped us get our hive app up and running. I found app easy to read. The colour coding really helped. Because of the app we are now more aware of our electricity consumption and when is the best tine to use our electrical appliances.

Customer S.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Sam, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

David S.

David S.

Very happy

We have had some great weather and are so pleased with our solar performance. Everything was made so simple for us and we love the way the battery looks in our garage, we check it every day.

Customer S.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi David, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Unsolicited mailbox drops for a dubious offering

Mrcurly W.
Mrcurly W.

Technicians on time, professional, polite and informative.

The installation was easy. Communication with the company very good, no issues. The app (Internet connection) is very helpful in monitoring the battery. After running for a week a technicians returned for a further check on the installation.

Panel PurchasedSunbank solar

Sophia Kotsapasasked

Hi why is the “com “ light on my battery flashing?? I keep trying to call sun bank but no one is calling me back

Customer S.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Sophia, thank you for your question. I would be more than happy to follow this up immediately for you. I have sent you a message to obtain the order number from your purchase with us so that I can find your customer file and let our technical resolutions team know about your case. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us at hello(at)mysunbank.com.au any time.

Sophia Kotsapas

Where do I find my order number?

Brenda Martinasked

What if my meter boxes already inside my licked gate and the new battery is put next to it
Can I get a message before authorised people come to check it

Philip Long

Firstly they have to notify you if they wish to enter your property and secondly they monitor the battery condition performance remotely so they should not have to enter your property unless there is a problem.

Brenda Martin

Thankyou I was reading the conditions part of the paperwork

mickwillasked

I would like to hear from anyone who has battery installed by Sunbank and is part of of a VPP plan. I am particularly interested as to what savings they are earning and what their payback period is.
I have installed A$9000 battery but cant get any help or info out of Sunbank, Members Energy or Energy Locals.
Mick Williams

Philip Long

Mick, My name is Phil Long and we have recently fitted an Eveready battery pack (5kw )to our solar system( It has 20 panels - 6kw system ). We have only just switched over to Members Energy and as yet have to receive an account from them. Our last account from Red Energy for the last three months was reduced by approximately $58.00 as the battery system was only operational for the last month. There are only two adults living at our residence and most days our battery is 95 to 100% full by evening and still has 4 to 8% capacity by next sunrise so our house is not drawing power off the grid thereby saving us money during the night. Daytime the system is set up to run off the solar generation. Reading our Red Energy bill from 26th July to 24th October 2020 we were credited with 1125kw at $0.102/kw giving us $114.75 credit. Usage off the grid amounted to 392kw at $0.28459 giving us a cost of $111.56. Our battery pack has only been operational since the beginning of mid October and we will not receive a Members Energy Account until January which will reflect our savings by employing a battery pack in conjunction with our solar panels. That $58 saving mentioned above is only an estimate. Members Energy returns have been estimated to be from $0.17 to $0.24 / kw depending on when they take power from our system be it from the battery or direct from the solar system as they said the higher returns are in peak load periods but they stated that they would not flatten the battery and always leave 5 to 10% capacity. Hope this information is what you are looking for, Phil Long.

Hello Phil,
Thanks for taking the time to answer in such detail, it has really helped me.

Your situation is much the same as mine. Your figures match mine almost exactly.

The problem I had was in getting some idea of what return I'd get from the VPP scheme

Just this morning I rang Sunbank and had a long, fruitful discussion with Ian Sinson.
He gave me some much needed info on the buyback frequency and earnings. The real important NEWS was that the buyback of the excess energy from my system comes from BOTH the battery and whats being recorded from my panels by the smartmeter at 30 mins intervals, I was originally informed in writing that this would be from the battery ONLY.

I'll let you know how I get on after getting my first account.

Thanks again