Sunbank Solar

Sunbank Solar

Solar Terrific!

Installation of the solar panels was simple and easy. Both the Office and installation team were great and helpful. Everything was completed in a timely manner.

Hi Gabby, thank you for taking the time to share a review with us. We're glad that we could provide a great experience for you with your recent solar panels installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Smooth Process

Like many people looking for solar I started the daunting task of getting quotes followed up by hounding phone calls with what suppliers can offer me as extras that opposition companies can’t. My sales person Gary Lawson was the total opposite, he actually tried to sell me a cheaper option that was perfect for our home rather than over selling. I have had Gary as a contact all the way through keeping me updated. This installation was done within 6 weeks from booking due to the Christmas period. I have been kept in the loop the whole way through which was a piece of mind, the install guys were amazing considering they were on the roof in 40 degree heat. The powercore safety inspection was done within three weeks and all the paperwork was sent through to me immediately. I can’t recommend this company enough and since had two friends get quotes that look like going down this path as well.

Panel Purchased Solis 5.0kW Inverter (Solis-1P5K-4G) & 330w Risen Solar Panels
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $7,254.00
Hi Brad, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad that we were able to provide you with such a high level of care throughout your installation and post-installation. If you find something that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact Gary or the team and we'd be glad to hear your suggestions.

I am impressed with my power savings!!

The panel installers arrived on time and on the date they had arranged with us prior to installation and the installation was really well done, and they took care not to damage any of my roof tiles which I am extremely happy about. I have not had any issues with Sunbank solar the system is working well and reducing my power bills, and it will pay for itself and more into the future, also my solar energy reports are sent ont ime every month to show how much power our household is generating and I send these onto our energy provider to keep them honest so to speak....

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $7,000.00
Hi Dean, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we're glad that we were able to provide you with an excellent experience with your solar panel system installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.No problem nowadays it's not often that great service is given, so thanks to all involved..

Still waiting

The purchase process was quick and efficient. However, I have had my son take the day off work waiting for the installation team to arrive. We were told they would arrive between 7.30am - 11am. It is now 1.25pm. I have left messages and so far had no response. They requested payment up front. I was a bit concerned... but now very concerned that they have a large portion of money with NO result. I will keep you all informed if anything changes! so far NOT happy!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased None yet... waiting on a response!
Purchase Price $10,000.00
Hi Mez, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologise for the delay for your installation. If you could please reply to our private message with your relevant order details, we can follow this up and provide you with an update ASAP.

This is just what I wanted

The installation process was smooth and very well carried out by professional people.
We have had no issues at all.

Hi Geoffrey, thank you very much for your positive feedback, we're glad that we could provide a 5-star experience for your recent solar system installation with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Great Service & Follow up

Everyone who I dealt with during the install process was fantastic. Salesman, installers, inspector, follow up contacts.
The company spent a lot of time on following up and making sure I was comfortable with the analysis program.

Hi Tom, thank you for the positive feedback regarding your recent installation with us, we're glad that we could provide you with a 5-star experience. If there is anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Impressed

I was very impressed, with how easy it was to deal with Sunbank and to get the solar system installed. The installers were prompt, very professional and tidy.
Our Electricity Bill in 17/01/17 was $775.60 91 days
Our Electricity Bill in 13/01/18 was $885.71 89 days
My latest Bill 15/01/19 is $560.44 92 days this included 21 days on the solar system.
My next Bill will be in April, so that will tell the whole store with having the solar system for the full period,

Hi B B, thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your recent installation with us. We're extremely happy to hear about the energy bill reductions you are seeing already! If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

No problem

The team of guys that conducted the installation were on time, they communicated everything that was required and answered all questions. They installation was completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up and took all rubbish away. 2 roof tiles were broken, I did expect this could possibly happen and they replaced with spares i have. All round a good experience. Cheers.

Hi Ray, thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent installation with us. We're very glad that we could provide you with a 5-star experience. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Job well done.

Polite friendly installation team. The only problem was the packaging was left for the household to dispose of. Overall very pleased with the work. Solar inspection done and the work has been praised as excellent.

Hi Wendy, thank you very much for your positive feedback. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

5 Kw Solar install

It took a while from the very start of the process ie. Booking the installation to the completion. Other than this, every thing went smoothly. The install team did a great job and I was impressed with their safety standards wearing PPE when drilling and cutting. Their uniforms were the only down fall as they a bit raggedy. All the relevant paperwork for the gov rebate was sent in one email, which made it a breeze to upload to the web site.
All in all a good job.

Hi Mark, thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent installation with us. We're sorry about the slight delay in the beginning as it was a very busy time for our installers, but glad that they were able to provide you with a fantastic installation and post-installation experience. We're glad that our system for you claiming the Vic rebate is well-received and will pass that onto our team, if there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Good decision

Very easy no problems.no issues with this company,very helpful and very polite and arrived on time could speak English cleaned up any mess

Hi Warren, thank you very much for your positive feedback, we're glad that we could give you an awesome experience with your recent solar installation. We're always looking for innovative ways to improve, so if you would like to see us improve in any way, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

perfect

the panel installation was done with efficiency and the boys were friendly and helpful. they completed the job in a much faster time than we anticipated. it was a nice experience to see.

Hi Pauline, thank you very much for your positive feedback, we're glad that we could provide you with a perfect solar installation experience! If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to contact us and pass this on.

Best decision ever

The installation and customer service was excellent very informative, techs were very friendly nothing was too
much trouble solar was the best decision we have ever made.
Very very happy
thankyou Sunbank Solar.

Hi Pam, thank you very much for your positive feedback, we're glad that we could provide you with an excellent experience. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Panels & Battery

From start of process to finish, nil issues. System installed when required with minimum of fuss. Never felt pressured or hounded as is the experience when dealing with other companies in this field.

Hi Alan, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're very glad that we could provide you with a 5-star experience with the installation of your solar PV system and battery. If there's anything that you would like assistance with or are unsure about, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 1300 28 29 30.

stop thinking about it, get it now.

sales staff very knowledgable, they were happy to answer all my questions. Installation technicians were so professional and you could see they had pride in their work. Completed job was faultless. Was easy dealing with Sunbank Solar, and from day of ordering my 4.4KW system to installation date, i was always informed of progress. First electricity bill after installation was a shock, couldn't believe on how much it had reduced, solar system will pay it self off in no time. Should've done it years ago.

Hi Richard, thank you very much for your extremely positive review, we're glad that our team were able to show you the pride all our teams take in ensuring customers' great experience with solar! We're very happy to hear that you've begun to see your solar savings on your first energy bill following your installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our team.

Friendly and Efficient

Was time to go ahead with Solar, and Sunbank made the right offer at the right time. Sales staff were focussed, friendly and efficient, and answered all the questions we had. Installation team were again focussed, friendly and efficient. Glad we went ahead, seeing some savings already, but summer should see us cutting the grid usage immensely.

Hi Mark, thank you very much for your glowing feedback. We're glad that we could provide you with an awesome experience with your solar installation! If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Job worth doing.

The panel installation went without a hitch. The tradies were professional and answered all questions I asked them.
I have had no issues with this company and any questions I have asked have been dealt with professionally and promptly.

Hi Vince, thank you very much for your feedback! We're glad that you've had a fantastic experience with your recent installation with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Job well done

Great product. great sales person Gary Lawson.
And the boys from Powertrans done a great job installing my 22 panels and inverter.
Highly recommend

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! We're very glad that you are very happy with your recent solar PV installation with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to let us know.

All I`s dotted and all T`s Crossed. Impressed!!

From my initial enquiry the response from Andrew was prompt and professional. Andrew has been totally on the ball and he has been a pleasure to deal and communicate with. Whether Andrew promised a time and date for a return phone call , email and for the Solar system installation , he delivered.The team of Michael and Joel which carried out the Solar installation were on time , pleasant , professional and customer service orientated. My newly installed Solar Energy system is working like a dream. Recommendations have therefore flowed. Thanks Andrew and all the team at Sunbank Solar.

Hi Ingy, thank you very much for rating us 5 out of 5 for your recent solar PV system installation that we did for you! We're glad that we could provide you with such a fantastic experience, if there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sun bank solar delivers

From the first phone call Andrew was brilliant Nd clearly knowledgeable. Made no promises and outlined everything clearly. Installers were great. Showed up when they said they would and got the job done. Process was a breeze. Will reccomend to friends

Hi Brent, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We're ecstatic that we could provide you with such a great experience with your recent installation with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to let us know.