Sunbank Solar Batteries

Sunbank Solar Batteries (page 2 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (94)
  • Purchase PriceA$7,439.79
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Alexey

Alexey

Pushy sales tactics with unclear outcome

Sjef Van Der Valk

Sjef Van Der ValkHunter Region, NSW

What a pleasant experience!!

Don't you just hate it when the Tradie's turn up on time, are friendly and engaging and aren't affraid to answer questions. And then they have the nerve to do a super neat job and clean up after themselves. In all seriousness (B&J) my two electricians/installers, went above and beyond the call of duty, they spoke too me at length to discuss how and where I would prefer the battery and associated equipment mounted. I could rabbit on all day how my expectations were exceeded and how the boys took their time and never complained even though it was a pretty hot day!!!

Wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend them!!

System Size14 KW
Panel PurchasedTesla Powerwall ll
Purchase PriceA$12,250.00
Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Sjef, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations! If there is anything you need in the future please feel free to contact us.

Tania White

Tania WhiteSouthwest, VIC

wonderful service

Solar Battery Instal was quick and efficient. Up and running immediatly. Sunbank Solar made it all happen with ease. Great staff Thankyou

Panel PurchasedEveready solar battery storage

Edward C.

Edward C.Sydney, NSW

A great team of efficient tradies

Twelve days from order to installation. The team were on time, efficient and explained to me what they were doing. They were very professional and friendly. The whole installation only took three hours. Now to see how much we will save by having a battery. So far I would recommend this company.

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Edward, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please feel free to contact us and let us know.

mickwillIllawarra, NSW

Very concerned by delay in VPP starting up and Sunbank refusing to reveal supporting performance data

Panel PurchasedEveready Solar Battery
Purchase PriceA$9,000.00
Radio Roy

Radio Roy

Solar Battery installation

A great team to work with. From the initial enquiry through to the installation of the battery they were easy to deal with, explained every detail fully and a quick professional installation.
I would fully recommend them if you are requiring a solar battery.
Roy Jones WA

System Size5 KW
Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Roy, it's great to hear about your positive experience with our team. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to get in touch with us on 1300 28 29 30.

Sparkie Was Awesome..

I had an Everyday Solr Battery installed yesterday at my house.. The Electrician was amazing.. Super helpful, insightful and above all did the job fast and well.. Lets see how the battery goes..

Panel PurchasedEveready
Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi David, thanks for sharing your feedback. It's awesome to hear that your Eveready Solar Battery installation went well. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Great solar experience

The end-to-end experience with Sunbank Solar was first class. The phone consultant was knowledgeable and listened, the techos did a neat and tidy install, and now we're saving real money

System Size10.2 KW
Panel PurchasedEveready soalr battery
Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Tony, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Sam C

Sam CMid North Coast, NSW

Electricity Consumption made Easier

We recently installed a solar bank. We are happy customers. Day of installation went very smooth. Our installer also helped us get our hive app up and running. I found app easy to read. The colour coding really helped. Because of the app we are now more aware of our electricity consumption and when is the best tine to use our electrical appliances.

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Sam, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

David S.

David S.

Very happy

We have had some great weather and are so pleased with our solar performance. Everything was made so simple for us and we love the way the battery looks in our garage, we check it every day.

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi David, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Mrcurly W.

Unsolicited mailbox drops for a dubious offering

Mrcurly W.

Technicians on time, professional, polite and informative.

The installation was easy. Communication with the company very good, no issues. The app (Internet connection) is very helpful in monitoring the battery. After running for a week a technicians returned for a further check on the installation.

Panel PurchasedSunbank solar

Review collected in partnership with Sunbank Solar Batteries

Fantastic! Loving saving the money.

Installation was very easy, the company were very prompt, polite and professional. My experience has only been positive with the company. Highly recommend Sunbank Solar they are very good. Thanks

Panel PurchasedEveryready
Purchase PriceA$9,000.00
Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Janine, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear about your positive experience with us. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

David

David

Very cautious about this offer

I received the battery offer from this company, and called. Over the phone they told me if I added a 5 kWh battery to my existing 5 kW system, I could save circa $500 per quarter. Really? I asked them to explain how that was possible and the answer was "case studies show it", which isn't an explanation.

Overall I found it a call full of sales tricks, but few hard facts. Maybe they are legit, but unless they can show some figures and not "case study" I'd be very careful.

Do the mathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

60 year payback best case

Sunbank Solar’s service and installation was great. However, I still have no details on the Sunbank Solar powerplan that was supposed to be issued last month. I installed a HIVE battery system for $6600. The system has been returning 0.30cents profit per sunny day from load balancing. At this pace I’ll get payback in 60-70 years if every day of the year was sunny. So, this system is not economically viable. I would have done better to invest in more solar panels. I have emailed Sunbank solar for details on the energy plan and why my return is so low. The only reply was that the energy plan has been delayed due to COVID.

Panel PurchasedHIVE
Purchase PriceA$6,600.00

ponytail man

ponytail manHunter Region, NSW

one of the best things i have ever done.

the first words that come to mind are perfection, excellence, understanding. from the very first talk with this company everything has been honest and caring. you are spoken to not as a dollar sign but as a person. i only required battery connection and have found everything fine. the installer did a very professional job and explained all details in a language that i could understand.i could not recommend sunbank solar any higher. i tell everyone just how good this company was and still are. by, ponytail man.

System Size2.9 KW
Panel Purchasedhive
Purchase PriceA$6,000.00
Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're pleased to hear about your positive experience with us. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Get quotes

Enjoy not yelling to tell everyone to turn the lights out

the site visit before the installation made the install go very smoothly. The System is working really well and we are very happy with the whole job from our first contact to the completion.

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Bruce, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear about your experience with us, if there's anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Armchair Reviewer No. 1

Armchair Reviewer No. 1South East Queensland, QLD

Eveready subsidised battery promotion

System Size11 KW
Panel PurchasedCanadian Solar
Purchase PriceA$5,800.00

2 days later . . . still no email updates from Sunbank.

eaglem

eaglemPerth, WA

Quite happy with the product.

Only required the Battery to be installed and that went without a hitch and the system works well. The compamy seems to be very helpful and I've had no adverse issues with them.

Panel PurchasedThe Hive 3 Battery system was installed
Purchase PriceA$8,880.00
Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Eaglem, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear about your positive experience with us. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Impressed with product

Very efficient company. Installers were excellent. Punctual, personable and very neat.
Very happy with battery performance. Had minor issues with using app but getting to understand it. Staff were very helpful when I rang re this issue.

Panel PurchasedHive
Purchase PriceA$7,000.00

See all Sunbank Solar Batteries reviews

Sophia Kotsapasasked

Hi why is the “com “ light on my battery flashing?? I keep trying to call sun bank but no one is calling me back

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Sophia, thank you for your question. I would be more than happy to follow this up immediately for you. I have sent you a message to obtain the order number from your purchase with us so that I can find your customer file and let our technical resolutions team know about your case. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us at hello(at)mysunbank.com.au any time.

Sophia Kotsapas

Where do I find my order number?

Brenda Martinasked

What if my meter boxes already inside my licked gate and the new battery is put next to it
Can I get a message before authorised people come to check it

Philip Long

Firstly they have to notify you if they wish to enter your property and secondly they monitor the battery condition performance remotely so they should not have to enter your property unless there is a problem.

Brenda Martin

Thankyou I was reading the conditions part of the paperwork

mickwillasked

I would like to hear from anyone who has battery installed by Sunbank and is part of of a VPP plan. I am particularly interested as to what savings they are earning and what their payback period is.
I have installed A$9000 battery but cant get any help or info out of Sunbank, Members Energy or Energy Locals.
Mick Williams

Philip Long

Mick, My name is Phil Long and we have recently fitted an Eveready battery pack (5kw )to our solar system( It has 20 panels - 6kw system ). We have only just switched over to Members Energy and as yet have to receive an account from them. Our last account from Red Energy for the last three months was reduced by approximately $58.00 as the battery system was only operational for the last month. There are only two adults living at our residence and most days our battery is 95 to 100% full by evening and still has 4 to 8% capacity by next sunrise so our house is not drawing power off the grid thereby saving us money during the night. Daytime the system is set up to run off the solar generation. Reading our Red Energy bill from 26th July to 24th October 2020 we were credited with 1125kw at $0.102/kw giving us $114.75 credit. Usage off the grid amounted to 392kw at $0.28459 giving us a cost of $111.56. Our battery pack has only been operational since the beginning of mid October and we will not receive a Members Energy Account until January which will reflect our savings by employing a battery pack in conjunction with our solar panels. That $58 saving mentioned above is only an estimate. Members Energy returns have been estimated to be from $0.17 to $0.24 / kw depending on when they take power from our system be it from the battery or direct from the solar system as they said the higher returns are in peak load periods but they stated that they would not flatten the battery and always leave 5 to 10% capacity. Hope this information is what you are looking for, Phil Long.

Hello Phil,
Thanks for taking the time to answer in such detail, it has really helped me.

Your situation is much the same as mine. Your figures match mine almost exactly.

The problem I had was in getting some idea of what return I'd get from the VPP scheme

Just this morning I rang Sunbank and had a long, fruitful discussion with Ian Sinson.
He gave me some much needed info on the buyback frequency and earnings. The real important NEWS was that the buyback of the excess energy from my system comes from BOTH the battery and whats being recorded from my panels by the smartmeter at 30 mins intervals, I was originally informed in writing that this would be from the battery ONLY.

I'll let you know how I get on after getting my first account.

Thanks again