Sunbank Solar Batteries

Sunbank Solar Batteries (page 4 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (94)
  • Purchase PriceA$7,439.79
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

The next step taken in reducing electricity bills

Panels already installed by Growatt.
Sunbank Battery installation went smoothly, sales team where efficient and workman ship of installer was excellent.
The app is impressive and the fact I had two phases dealt with in the process.

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Rod, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. It's great to hear your installation went smoothly. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and let us know.

Tony Dudgeon

Tony DudgeonMid North Coast, NSW

Top marks to the Sunbank team

Friendly and professional Sales person explained everything, answered all of my questions and followed up with informative emails. Installation of the battery was on time and and thoroughly professional as well. The app enables me to monitor the whole process which has reduced my energy draw from the grid to about a quarter. Very happy.

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Tony, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear about your positive experience and that you are seeing savings. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please let us know.

Rita

Rita

Excellent service

Sunbank solar were a very professional service,staff where very friendly and the installers were also polite and explained the installation to me, I would recommend sunbank solar to anyone who wishes to do panels or batteries

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Rita, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear about your positive experience with our sales team and installers. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please let us know.

Tony L

Tony LMid North Coast, NSW

in 1 month have already saved $130 +

The process was simplicity in itself. The installer went through everything step by step, and your company has followed up on all my concerns and questions
Ther was a slight problem which was resolved as soon as it came up.

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Tony L, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear about you're already seeing the savings in the first month! If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please let us know.

AnneP

AnnePGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent company fully recommend.

The Sales person was professional and friendly explaining the cost of purchase of the Hive Solar Battery and answered any questions I had with the cost and how many panels I have with my existing Solar Panels which I had installed 7 years ago.

The install team were professional and excellent in installing the Hive Solar Battery. There were 4 of them who installed the Hive Solar Battery and fixing an issue I had with my Solar Hot Water System panel within 4 hours. They also went through the process of how to identify issues with the Hive Solar Battery and also how it works.

I fully recommend this company to anyone.

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Anne, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear about your positive experience with our sales team and installers. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please let us know.

Charlie

Charlie

Easy process, hive battery system

From the initial phone call the whole process was fantstic. Everyone was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble. There was little to no waiting on the phone. When the installers came they were exactly on time and went about the installation in a very professional manner. After the installation they explained everything perfectly. Thankyou Sunbank Solar.

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Charlie, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear about your positive experience with our installer. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please let us know

Pauline

PaulineCentral West, NSW

Great product

Product was installed with no issues. Team that installed were very professional and lovely to talk too.
Have had no issues with company or product. Great customer service and easy to contact.

Ramy Bebawy

Ramy BebawyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is a great system that saves a lot!

Great customer service with great company that helps people with their fantastic system.
Quick and sufficient, the technician was very helpful and professional,
From the first moment to the end they willing to help and assist any needs,

Review collected in partnership with Sunbank Solar Batteries

Flawless from beginning to end

From the first phone call to inquire about upgrading my 5.5kwh solar panels, to a Hive battery being installed (within one week) effortless, everything was explained in great detail and professionalism, nothing was to much trouble for the Sunbank Solar Team (All my questions answered.) Able to go on a payment plan, with manageable monthly repayments. With no penalties if I pay off before the end date.
Technicians rang as promised who arrived on time with 100% quality workmanship. Brilliant follow up to ensure my satisfaction was guaranteed, and that the product is doing its job. This is a true investment, which will pay off itself.

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear you're happy with your installer and follow up. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please let us know.

Alan

Alan

Unwanted, pushy sales tactics

I too am one of a number of people who have been sent Dear Electricity Account Holder letters from this company about flogging off solar batteries. They must be writing to everyone with solar panels. When will these people learn that Australians mistrust unsolicited sales letters and phone calls from unknown interstate companies making promises they don't keep. We do not buy from pushy sales people. We do not believe waffle about exclusive offers, substantial discounts, ground-breaking deals etc etc for the first 300 to sign up to a pilot program. We are wary.

AngusM

AngusMSydney

Exemplary Customer Service from a Totally Professional Solar Battery Installation Supplier

So pleased to have committed to upgrading our 4.95 kwh solar panel system with a HIVE battery upgrade with blackout protection. From the moment we contacted the company to the date of the installation, every aspect of the project has been delivered as promised.

Flora Culpan

Flora CulpanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good job

Installers were very efficient. Explained the process of installation and went through how the system works on completion of the job. All contact with the company has been positive Thanks

Annie S.

Annie S.Sydney, NSW

Hassle All The Time with their Advertising Letters

I am fed up with the hassle of their letterbox drops. I received so far ten letters, one day I had four in my letterbox !! I even called them to say I am not interested and they said, OK you won't receive anymore, but still hounded !! Even If I was interested, I am Not Now !! No one likes the Heavy Approach to Advertising from Companies dumping their crap into your letterbox

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Annie, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear about your negative experience with us so far. We have sent you a private message so that we may investigate your complaint immediately.

David Hughes

David HughesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and service

Great installers who were informative with regards to placement of my battery.
Installation was smooth and the boys explained everything, I had a fault which was fixed online within the hour

Great to deal with and would recommend them to my friends

Solar Convert

Solar ConvertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service from quote to installation.

Got contract and given time to review, agreement led to installation completed on time and very effectively. Been installed for 12 months now and I couldn't be happier. Have got credits on all bills, so able to pay gas bills off on electricity credit.

Stephanie A.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're so glad to hear that you've had a fantastic experience! If there's anything that you would like us to improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Anthony Alfonzetti

Anthony AlfonzettiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

The whole process from the quotation to the installation was Fantastic. The sales team were very helpful and informative and the sparkys installing the panels were unreal. Great guys who did a great job

Stephanie A.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Anthony, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with us! If you would like to see us improve in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Jacqueline Lobb

Jacqueline LobbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Working towards Off The Grid electricity

The installation men were on time, very pleasant, installed quickly and efficiently AND cleaned all the packaging away too. No issues with this company. I did have issues with Solar Victoria web site when applying for the grant

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Jacqueline, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, we're so glad to hear you had a great experience with us! If there's anything that you would like us to improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Andrew G

Andrew GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be very careful, do your homework, and don't believe the sales hype from Sunbank Solar

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I have just had my solar panel installed. The guys that installed the panels were extremely courteous, polite and respectful to me and my property. Thank you very much so kind.

Elva

ElvaSouthwest, VIC

Can't wait to have it connected to the grid.

Installation was quick and painless. They arrived when they said they would and the technicians were very friendly and professional.
The assessor arrived within a week to check the installation but am still waiting for it to be connected to the grid.

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Elva, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! It's great to hear the installation went well. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

See all Sunbank Solar Batteries reviews

Sophia Kotsapasasked

Hi why is the “com “ light on my battery flashing?? I keep trying to call sun bank but no one is calling me back

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Sophia, thank you for your question. I would be more than happy to follow this up immediately for you. I have sent you a message to obtain the order number from your purchase with us so that I can find your customer file and let our technical resolutions team know about your case. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us at hello(at)mysunbank.com.au any time.

Sophia Kotsapas

Where do I find my order number?

Brenda Martinasked

What if my meter boxes already inside my licked gate and the new battery is put next to it
Can I get a message before authorised people come to check it

Philip Long

Firstly they have to notify you if they wish to enter your property and secondly they monitor the battery condition performance remotely so they should not have to enter your property unless there is a problem.

Brenda Martin

Thankyou I was reading the conditions part of the paperwork

mickwillasked

I would like to hear from anyone who has battery installed by Sunbank and is part of of a VPP plan. I am particularly interested as to what savings they are earning and what their payback period is.
I have installed A$9000 battery but cant get any help or info out of Sunbank, Members Energy or Energy Locals.
Mick Williams

Philip Long

Mick, My name is Phil Long and we have recently fitted an Eveready battery pack (5kw )to our solar system( It has 20 panels - 6kw system ). We have only just switched over to Members Energy and as yet have to receive an account from them. Our last account from Red Energy for the last three months was reduced by approximately $58.00 as the battery system was only operational for the last month. There are only two adults living at our residence and most days our battery is 95 to 100% full by evening and still has 4 to 8% capacity by next sunrise so our house is not drawing power off the grid thereby saving us money during the night. Daytime the system is set up to run off the solar generation. Reading our Red Energy bill from 26th July to 24th October 2020 we were credited with 1125kw at $0.102/kw giving us $114.75 credit. Usage off the grid amounted to 392kw at $0.28459 giving us a cost of $111.56. Our battery pack has only been operational since the beginning of mid October and we will not receive a Members Energy Account until January which will reflect our savings by employing a battery pack in conjunction with our solar panels. That $58 saving mentioned above is only an estimate. Members Energy returns have been estimated to be from $0.17 to $0.24 / kw depending on when they take power from our system be it from the battery or direct from the solar system as they said the higher returns are in peak load periods but they stated that they would not flatten the battery and always leave 5 to 10% capacity. Hope this information is what you are looking for, Phil Long.

Hello Phil,
Thanks for taking the time to answer in such detail, it has really helped me.

Your situation is much the same as mine. Your figures match mine almost exactly.

The problem I had was in getting some idea of what return I'd get from the VPP scheme

Just this morning I rang Sunbank and had a long, fruitful discussion with Ian Sinson.
He gave me some much needed info on the buyback frequency and earnings. The real important NEWS was that the buyback of the excess energy from my system comes from BOTH the battery and whats being recorded from my panels by the smartmeter at 30 mins intervals, I was originally informed in writing that this would be from the battery ONLY.

I'll let you know how I get on after getting my first account.

Thanks again