Sunbank Solar Batteries

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (5)
  • Purchase Price$7,295.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

too early to tell

very easy they had a free wall with no issues. They were fast it only took about 1 hour and then they showed me on the app in his phone my production now just waiting for the app to come to Android

Great Service

following my on line query. I had a very friendly an open discussion with Sunbank.
I am very optimistic that my query will be rersolved
This sort of open dialogue deserves an good review

Ash

Ash

Battery installation and set up seamless

The installer was courteous and helpful. The job was completed in the allotted time. The battery monitoring was quickly achieved through the online portal, and this provided excellent real-time data on energy usage and generation.

Damien M.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Ash, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It is great to hear that everything ran seamless and one time.
If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

A new experience

In the beginning i found that the number given for Sunbank was never answered.
You could leave a message and there would not be any response.
Once Katherine made contact with me everything has been excellent also Isobel.The process once in train was fine.
I had a gentleman come out and decide where the battery was to be placed and by then i also had a date for the installation.
The installer came out and the battery was installed.
Once Katherine made contact the process became seamless.
I am enjoying having the graph that i can check my usage and the battery storage

Installation
Mac

That there is a response to the number you quote for contact.

Jamie Sara

Jamie SaraPerth, WA

Everyready battery 5.1kw

Installation of the battery to my existing solar system was done with minimal fuss. Install was very tidy and I am happy with the results so far, as my electricity bill has already dropped, even though I haven't had a full bill cycle as yet. Look forward to seeing the next bill, which I expect will be zero.
App is great if you have an iphone can't wait for the android app to come out.

RobSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sunbank Solar NOT WORKING.

Our system is almost 12 months old. It was very good until it stopped working last week!! Why do all your staff refuse to answer the phones?? We have been waiting since Friday to be called back so that we can request a service call to rectify this. I am not impressed, Where are you when we need you?

Rob

REF#;19251 Our order included 3 years Platinum service.

Solar Terrific!

Installation of the solar panels was simple and easy. Both the Office and installation team were great and helpful. Everything was completed in a timely manner.

Impressed

I was very impressed, with how easy it was to deal with Sunbank and to get the solar system installed. The installers were prompt, very professional and tidy.
Our Electricity Bill in 17/01/17 was $775.60 91 days
Our Electricity Bill in 13/01/18 was $885.71 89 days
My latest Bill 15/01/19 is $560.44 92 days this included 21 days on the solar system.
My next Bill will be in April, so that will tell the whole store with having the solar system for the full period,

5 Kw Solar install

It took a while from the very start of the process ie. Booking the installation to the completion. Other than this, every thing went smoothly. The install team did a great job and I was impressed with their safety standards wearing PPE when drilling and cutting. Their uniforms were the only down fall as they a bit raggedy. All the relevant paperwork for the gov rebate was sent in one email, which made it a breeze to upload to the web site.
All in all a good job.

sunlight to $

sunlight into power saves lots and lots of dollars, with the app you can see in real time how much you save
should be mandatory on all new buildings

Customer ServiceSunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Sally, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad that you are enjoying the benefits of solar energy monitoring. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on please don't hesitate to let us know.

Ben Kannan

Ben Kannan

Old Fashioned Service

Its great to finally deal with a Company who say that they will do something,and follow through and do it.
From the time I made contact with Andrew to setting up a plan to pay prior to having this installed.
Service was great, I would send an email and the call would be returned ASAP.
Then with booking the Installation of the Battery Customer service were so helpful working around a time that would suit me. Then the Tech was prompt,professional and had the job done, checked and operational in a couple of hours.
Old fashion service where have you been.This was my experience.
Ben

RobCentral Coast NSW

Frustrated

Customer ServiceSunbank Solar Batteries

good decision having it installed

I think it was the right decision looking into the future for our needs and savings on our power bills

Customer ServiceSunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Judy, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. If there's anything you would like to see us improve on please don't hesitate to let us know.

review of the week

initial installation of solar battery was exciting for us to move us towards using less from the grid. Existing solar panels unfortunately where not efficient enough to supply battery and house usage and after a consultation it was recommended that we needed to install 12 extra solar panels to increase the power supply to the battery and house.
On a good sunny day we now fill the battery and run the house plus send power to the grid.
During the evening the battery does not last and grid power is then used.
The next power bill with be interesting.

Customer ServiceSunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Chris, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us about your recent solar battery installation! We're glad we could give you a 4-star experience. If there's anything you'd like to see us improve on please don't hesitate to let us know.

Smooth sailing

Installation as an addition to an existing system was seamless, installation crew efficient and knowledgeable .
Perhaps a little more information regarding system monitoring i.e free or pay for service.

Find out how Sunbank Solar Batteries compares to other Solar Panel Installers

To soon for this question

To soon to say we just had it installed , we need to get our next electrysety bill so we can compare

Customer ServiceSunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Biliana, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. If there's anything we could do to improve your experience with your installation process please don't hesitate to let us know.

Joe Borg

Joe BorgMelbourne

Enphase Battery Install

Have hada good overall experience with the staff from Sunbank Solar. Installation of battery to my existing solar array setup ran efficiently and without fuss. Staff arrived when quoted. Subsequent visit we had some to'ing and fro'ing to get settled date and time but was all sorted before I wasted time at home!. Installer was quiet and cleaned up after so all good on that front. Initial battery connection via modem dropped out - quick notification via email to indicate so and how to get ity back on-line. Since then all running well.

Customer ServiceSunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Joe, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad we could provide you with a great experience for your Enphase Solar Battery installation. If there's anything we could improve on in the future please let us know.

See all Sunbank Solar Batteries reviews