Sunbank Solar Batteries

Sunbank Solar Batteries (page 3 of 6)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (79)
  • Purchase Price$7,334.42
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Simon Luck

Simon LuckNgunnawal 2913, ACT

If you like everything taken care of this is for you

Fast response to every aspect of the setup. Accomplished within a week. Installation was fast and efficient. Battery is neat and installers were knowledgeable and experienced. A real hands off experience, minimal paperwork. A Breeze.

Damien M.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Simon, thanks for sharing your feedback. It's great to hear about your positive experience with us. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Cam Y

Cam YGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sunbank Solar Excellent Choice

After shopping around it was clear the Sunbank salesperson was the most knowledgeable of all the companies I dealt with in regards to size and type of panels and batteries that we would require. Installation was straight forward, and since then we have been saving a lot of money on our power bills. I was slightly sceptical of the predicted solar output for our house, but in the 4 months that we have had the system we are tracking well above the predictions. Love the app!

Colin Downing

Colin DowningGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Solar Batteries The Way of the Future

Marilyn Troth

Marilyn TrothCanberra Central 2602, ACT

An affordable battery....at last!

The process was efficient. It did take time to photograph, download and send all the required information prior to the process beginning, but I think the COVID-19 pandemic may have influenced how that process operated. No issues...the installer was professional and efficient.

Damien M.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Marilyn, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us and let us know.

Keith Thomas

Keith ThomasWeetangera 2614, ACT

works well

The installation planning was as described. It was simple, and done professionally.
The team arrived as planned, carried out the installation based on ACT regulations, and completed it within the time allowed.
They were efficient, tidy and polite, giving an effective description of its operation and what to expect next.

Very excited!

So easy! It was installed, literally, within a few days of booking. The young fellas that came and installed it were brilliant! Hardly even knew they were there. We were all home, and they just went about it, and it was done in few hours. All the staff were great! Polite, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. We are really looking forward to enjoying the benefits of having our own battery! Thanks Guys!!

Hassle free and reliable

Every aspect of the purchase and installation was very smooth. What they said would happen did happen on time and stress free. Good job well done. Extra words to satisfy the review request.

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi David, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. It's great to hear your installation went smoothly. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and let us know.

Ronald Mannion

Ronald MannionCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The perfect marriage of panels to batteries.

The staff who installed our batteries were efficient, skilled workers who went about their job in a very orderly way. No mess no fuss just concentrated on the job. Many questions were asked and answered with the authority of tradesmen that new their job and product. Due to some medical issues we had to postpone the installation a number times and Dustin helped us deal with company and ensured that we were looked after with great patience. It was an offer that we could not afford to take up.

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Ronald, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. It's great to hear your installation went smoothly. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and let us know.

Ian J.

Ian J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hive Solar Batteries

Installation was timely and neatly by very friendly, & efficient, competent staff. All my questions were answered and evaluation of the possibility to add extra panels reported to me. Sadly I don't have enough roof area to put them.

Pete

PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to see stored power from batteries getting used in my home

Have had panels for a few years. Been toying with battery installation in past years but too expensive. Decided to try the batteries on this new scheme.
Happy with where batteries were installed and was neatly done.

Get quotes

The next step taken in reducing electricity bills

Panels already installed by Growatt.
Sunbank Battery installation went smoothly, sales team where efficient and workman ship of installer was excellent.
The app is impressive and the fact I had two phases dealt with in the process.

Damien M.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Rod, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. It's great to hear your installation went smoothly. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and let us know.

Tony Dudgeon

Tony DudgeonMid North Coast, NSW

Top marks to the Sunbank team

Friendly and professional Sales person explained everything, answered all of my questions and followed up with informative emails. Installation of the battery was on time and and thoroughly professional as well. The app enables me to monitor the whole process which has reduced my energy draw from the grid to about a quarter. Very happy.

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Tony, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear about your positive experience and that you are seeing savings. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please let us know.

Rita

Rita

Excellent service

Sunbank solar were a very professional service,staff where very friendly and the installers were also polite and explained the installation to me, I would recommend sunbank solar to anyone who wishes to do panels or batteries

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Rita, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear about your positive experience with our sales team and installers. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please let us know.

Tony L

Tony LMid North Coast, NSW

in 1 month have already saved $130 +

The process was simplicity in itself. The installer went through everything step by step, and your company has followed up on all my concerns and questions
Ther was a slight problem which was resolved as soon as it came up.

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Tony L, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear about you're already seeing the savings in the first month! If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please let us know.

AnneP

AnnePGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent company fully recommend.

The Sales person was professional and friendly explaining the cost of purchase of the Hive Solar Battery and answered any questions I had with the cost and how many panels I have with my existing Solar Panels which I had installed 7 years ago.

The install team were professional and excellent in installing the Hive Solar Battery. There were 4 of them who installed the Hive Solar Battery and fixing an issue I had with my Solar Hot Water System panel within 4 hours. They also went through the process of how to identify issues with the Hive Solar Battery and also how it works.

I fully recommend this company to anyone.

Damien M.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Anne, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear about your positive experience with our sales team and installers. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please let us know.

Charlie

Charlie

Easy process, hive battery system

From the initial phone call the whole process was fantstic. Everyone was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble. There was little to no waiting on the phone. When the installers came they were exactly on time and went about the installation in a very professional manner. After the installation they explained everything perfectly. Thankyou Sunbank Solar.

Megan C.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Charlie, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear about your positive experience with our installer. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please let us know

Pauline

PaulineCentral West, NSW

Great product

Product was installed with no issues. Team that installed were very professional and lovely to talk too.
Have had no issues with company or product. Great customer service and easy to contact.

Ramy Bebawy

Ramy BebawyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is a great system that saves a lot!

Great customer service with great company that helps people with their fantastic system.
Quick and sufficient, the technician was very helpful and professional,
From the first moment to the end they willing to help and assist any needs,

Review collected in partnership with Sunbank Solar Batteries

Flawless from beginning to end

From the first phone call to inquire about upgrading my 5.5kwh solar panels, to a Hive battery being installed (within one week) effortless, everything was explained in great detail and professionalism, nothing was to much trouble for the Sunbank Solar Team (All my questions answered.) Able to go on a payment plan, with manageable monthly repayments. With no penalties if I pay off before the end date.
Technicians rang as promised who arrived on time with 100% quality workmanship. Brilliant follow up to ensure my satisfaction was guaranteed, and that the product is doing its job. This is a true investment, which will pay off itself.

Damien M.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear you're happy with your installer and follow up. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future please let us know.

AngusM

AngusMSydney

Exemplary Customer Service from a Totally Professional Solar Battery Installation Supplier

So pleased to have committed to upgrading our 4.95 kwh solar panel system with a HIVE battery upgrade with blackout protection. From the moment we contacted the company to the date of the installation, every aspect of the project has been delivered as promised.

See all Sunbank Solar Batteries reviews