Sunbank Solar Batteries

Sunbank Solar Batteries (page 4 of 6)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (79)
  • Purchase Price$7,334.42
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Flora Culpan

Flora CulpanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good job

Installers were very efficient. Explained the process of installation and went through how the system works on completion of the job. All contact with the company has been positive Thanks

David Hughes

David HughesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and service

Great installers who were informative with regards to placement of my battery.
Installation was smooth and the boys explained everything, I had a fault which was fixed online within the hour

Great to deal with and would recommend them to my friends

Solar Convert

Solar ConvertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service from quote to installation.

Got contract and given time to review, agreement led to installation completed on time and very effectively. Been installed for 12 months now and I couldn't be happier. Have got credits on all bills, so able to pay gas bills off on electricity credit.

Stephanie A.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're so glad to hear that you've had a fantastic experience! If there's anything that you would like us to improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Anthony Alfonzetti

Anthony AlfonzettiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

The whole process from the quotation to the installation was Fantastic. The sales team were very helpful and informative and the sparkys installing the panels were unreal. Great guys who did a great job

Stephanie A.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Anthony, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with us! If you would like to see us improve in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Jacqueline Lobb

Jacqueline LobbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Working towards Off The Grid electricity

The installation men were on time, very pleasant, installed quickly and efficiently AND cleaned all the packaging away too. No issues with this company. I did have issues with Solar Victoria web site when applying for the grant

Damien M.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Jacqueline, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, we're so glad to hear you had a great experience with us! If there's anything that you would like us to improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I have just had my solar panel installed. The guys that installed the panels were extremely courteous, polite and respectful to me and my property. Thank you very much so kind.

Elva

ElvaSouthwest, VIC

Can't wait to have it connected to the grid.

Installation was quick and painless. They arrived when they said they would and the technicians were very friendly and professional.
The assessor arrived within a week to check the installation but am still waiting for it to be connected to the grid.

Damien M.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Elva, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! It's great to hear the installation went well. If there is anything you would like to see us improve on in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Review collected in partnership with Sunbank Solar Batteries

A good experience so far

Polite and helpful contact by phone and with the installers. Probably not paying its way yet but time will tell. monitoring process clear. May requirs a second battery and would use the same company.

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent and very quick installation. very happy with the system

Gary Lawson gave me a very competitive cost and i was blown away that it was to be installed within 2 weeks which it was. The installers were very prompt, on time and very pleasant and fully explained the installation. Afters sales support for any questions were always replied within 15 minutes by Gary Lawson again with clear and precise answers.
i definitely recommend Sunbank solar for your solar installation

Customer ServiceSunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Ann, thank you so much for your positive feedback, we'll definitely pass this along to Gary and the team. If you would like to see us improve in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Wayne Muscat

Wayne MuscatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finally got solar

Haven't had a bill yet. Only had the system for 3 weeks. Very happy with the whole process. Sunbank team great to deal with and the installation was excellent. Also the app for checking real time updates on usage and production is a bonus and from what im seeing there won't be much electricity to pay for.

Customer Service x.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Wayne, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we're so glad to hear you had a great experience with us! If there's anything that you would like us to improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Dealing with Sunbank Solar

Dealing with Sunbank Solar was an absolute pleasure. In just one phone call they arranged a fixed price installation, guided me through the government rebate system and installed my system promptly and professionally. No doubt, Sunbank know their stuff !

Customer Service x.Sunbank Solar Batteries

Hi John, thank you so much for the positive feedback, we're glad that our team were able to give you a great and knowledgeable experience!
Please do not hesitate to contact our team and let us know if you have any further feedback or suggestions.

Rowan Start

Rowan StartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Solar Panel installation - Perfect!!!

My solar panel installation went perfectly. Joseph and his offsider turned up on time, walked me through the installation process and then got the job done. There were a couple of broken tiles .... I had some spares, so they sorted that out. They organised all the paper work and sent that through electronically. An awesome job. And my system is now humming away and saving me a bomb. Thanks Sunbank!

VB

VB

havent had solar long enough yet. Installation team were good.

We suggest that Sunbank solar visit the house before the installation. We were asked (the customer) to take many photos of the switchboard & meter box. This could have all been avoided if a rep had visited our home. It was an inconvenience many customers would not do.
The installation process was painless.

Great Installation Experience

The installation went very smoothly. The installers were very professional and explained the work involved , including negotiating and advising on the positioning of the solar panels and inverter prior to commencing the work. After the installation, everything was again explained to us to ensure that we understand what we have. Prior to leaving all the rubbish were taken away and the work area swept clean. I should also say that the sales team at Sunbank were knowledgeable and very helpful throughout the whole process.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very good System

The Installation was above all of our expectations with so little fuss that we hardly notice that they were there and they clean up after them which is unheard of these days
Customer service manager Andrew was the best salesman i have dealt with in the 45 years in the sales game for his knowledge , Friendly manner and his return calls when ever we had a problem He is a credit to your company

Garry37

Garry37Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm happy

Melanie Sass

Melanie SassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great ptoduct. Brilliant customer service and financial benefits immediate.

Very simple with no issues. Very informative and friendly electricians. Comoany supportive and patient. I had calls and email confirmation. All calls asked my preference for days and fir times.

Customer ServiceSunbank Solar Batteries

Hi Melanie, we're very glad to hear that you enjoyed your installation experience with our team. If there's anything that you would like us to improve on, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Laurie Carter

Laurie CarterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Enlighten App is fantastic

Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Early review, system only operational for three days.

Although the installation procedure was a rather long affair ( 0730 to 1630 hrs ) complicated by us having to have a switchboard update, the installation seemed to proceed seamlessly and was carried out by three very polite and apparently very experienced installers. Not a swear word was heard all day. All of the comments in this review are anticipatory due to the system only being three days old.

Power On My Roof!

I was looking for a trustworthy Solar company. Meeting with Matt at Sunbank affirmed that I had found the right Solar provider. The entire process went through faultlessly from start to finish. The installation team were very professional (so important). I can even check energy production on my phone App. Now I'm feeding excess green energy into the grid. Thank you Sunbank.

See all Sunbank Solar Batteries reviews