MPN: SNB-SR6370

Doesnt iron out creases

I have just used this iron once and found it very difficult to iron out creases even when setting is on linen.Water seems to go cold whilst in use thus making it hard to iron on cotton setting.It does glide easy but surely i shouldnt have to keep it on highest setting to iron clothes.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Don't buy it

It is anything but aeroglide. It is heavy. The spray button is in the middle of the hand grip, making it impossible to hold comfortably. There are very few steam holes compared with others, and this makes ironing difficult. The steam holes are much further from the edges compared to others, so ironing up to seams is impossible (creases remain). It drags over clothes, and adds significant time to the ironing task. The steam setting is ridiculous. I purchased this yesterday, and will be buying another iron tomorrow.always had sunbeam irons. Should have paid more attention, rather than purchased by name. If it ain't broke don't fix it. You've lost a life-long customer.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Leaks like nobody's business

I made the silly mistake of buying this iron based on looks! Well mistake made. The iron leaks water not only while using it but also during storage. This is the first time ive seen an iron leak water while not in use. I guess Sunbeam have a first in this regard. Their support line is busy so there is no chance of getting any help. Considering it a lesson learnt and better to stick with tried and tested Philips

Date PurchasedApr 2017

I actually bought this iron and had to return it as it was a recalled iron. I had been using it for the week and absolutely loved it. This was back in August, 2017. If a Sunbeam rep could tell me if it has been fixed because I would surely love to buy it again. The one I had to get was from another brand and it is hopeless.
Hi justkatz, Thank you for contacting Sunbeam. Sorry this model is no longer available. Kind regards, Sunbeam

CategoryIrons & Steam Generators