Sunbeam Sleep Perfect

Sunbeam Sleep Perfect (page 2 of 7)

Queen (BL5151), King (BL5171), Single (BL5121), etc...

It was great until it stopped working just like others

12-18 months is avg lifespan of this product. If you don't mind taking the risk because it's on clearance go for it. But if you want a blanket that will last you many winters please don't waste your money. I feel stupid knowingly having read all the reviews that talk about the controllers failing and I ignored them because my old sunbeam blanket lasted over 10 years and I thought it wouldn't happen to me. But it did. Don't make the same mistake, don't buy sunbeam! PS sunbeam, please don't write a pat response that you appreciate the feedback and will forward to the 'xyz' team to look into - I would vomit all over my blanket. On second thoughts...

Date PurchasedMay 2016

cindy

cindy

if I could give zero stars, I would

Hmmm now I see that it's discontinued...I've bought two - both were duds. The controllers on both sides stopped working after a short amount of time (months, not years!). I thought sunbeam was a quality company - unfortunately the person I spoke to on the phone was one of the rudest people I've ever had the displeasure of talking to. Wish I never bought the second one, and won't buy another sunbeam product ever again after this experience. Considering the hefty price tag - it was only my blood that was boiling that kept me warm in the winter! Not this electric blanket.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Thi anh

Thi anhMelbourne

It is amazing

It saved our life during winter time. The temperature increase quickly and stable. I use level 2 qnd in mid night i feel hot. I use level 1 for my daughter one and she love it. One bad thing is the fabric cover the electric core become stains for long use

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
LadyOfThree

LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

Keeps us cozy.

Bought this from target December 2016 on clearance for use this year and so glad I did. It kept me lovely and toasty in winter. It did not overheat and was firm fitting to the mattress (no sliding). It was easy to use with temp dials on both sides so he and she (or whichever combo) can choose their own temp.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

jji

jjiSydney, NSW

Sunbeam BL5151- queen electric blanket

Love this blanket as it's machine washable & can be tumble dried too! 9 heat settings so once you select yoir heat setting it senses & adjusts to the room & body temperatures. Dual controls, fitted blanket with no messy ties.

Date PurchasedApr 2014

Peter

PeterMelbourne

cozy and warm in my bed

I really like this electronic blanket. It's very easy to use and warm up very quickly. it's perfect fit to my bed and very comfortable to sleep on. I've used this product for this whole winter. I really love it.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

vimmy17

vimmy17Perth

Good Quality but temperatures can be a tad confusing to set

I bought this electrical blanket a couple of weeks ago. It was very easy to fit around the bed and was very good quality. I was confused about the temperature settings however, as they went up to 9. Didn't really know how hot it can potentially get with no approximate degrees on it. Other than that, it has a useful feature of settings of how long you would like the blanket to be on for. This is helpful as I sometimes forget to turn mine off! I would consider buying some for my kids as well.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Norma

NormaSydney

Who hates winter when you have a electric blanket

I have been using electric blankets for 20 years and only stick with sunbeam. You set the temp & duration and when your ready for bed beautiful......... I've only ever had one problem when it stopped working and I called them up and with no problem at all they replaced it. Good on you sunbeam

Date PurchasedJun 2014
Kiah

KiahGrantville

Quality made

I have gone through 2 electric blankets in a year. The problem with them is that they do not enclose the wiring so it cannot move. In contrast, Sunbeam wiring is fully enclosed by stitching all around making it impossible for the wires to touch. I will not purchase any other brand in the future,

Jay

JayMelbourne

I can't live without it in winter!

I love this blanket, it has setting. From 0 to 9 to give you a range of desired temperatures. It also has a 72 min and 12 hour settings so never have to worry about leaving the blanket on.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Jane.J

Jane.JKimberly

Does the job

The blanket heats up quickly and is light. I put it on my sofa and it is comfortable as a blanket itself even when I don't turn it on. The controller is also quite sensitive which I'm pleased with.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Geoff Tyson

Geoff TysonWerrington County Sydney

My Winter Friend

I hadn't had an electric blanket since I was a kid and I can still remember the rather thick wires digging into you. This winter is particularly cold so I thought I'd go have a look at what they can do now. I was surprised at how they have changed in the 40 years I didn't have one. It has 9 heat settings and even warms your feet which is just wonderful. It also has a 3hr timer and 12 hour auto cut off which has come in handy when I have been late for work and forgot to turn it off which is often sadly. I highly recommend this product

Sam

SamLaunceston, TAS

Generally a good blanket.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Ostsee

OstseeSydney, NSW

Fast and Easy to Use.

I bought it last week and found it very good to use. The control is easy to use. Also it's took less than 3 minutes to get it totally warm up.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
soph

sophmelbourne

Saved me through winter!

I got my first one through my dad's friend as she purchased the wrong size. I'd never tried one before that but honestly could not live without now. Easy to put on bed and it can also be washed easily. If anything happens to it now i would definitely re-purchase no matter the price, it's definitely worth it! Good settings and so easy to use, i definitely prefer my electric blanket to heaters now. Has helped me so much through autumn in winter, and when summer comes around I just take it off my bed to wash and put it back on when it gets cold :)
When on my bed, can't even tell it's there, feels fine!

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Annoyed customer

Annoyed customerBrisbane

This is perfect cant live without it!

I really really love this electric blanket it warms up my bed very quickly very good to have on a cold winter night. I told all my friends to buy one

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Disappointed

DisappointedROKEBY

Far from perfect

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Has

HasSydney

Keeps me warm at night

This is an excellent buy for winter, a must have. Value for money, The blanket heats up quickly and is comfortable to use. There is also a number of heat settings to suit your preference,

Kath G

Kath GSydney, NSW

perfect Electric Blanket

I have owned my sleep perfect for 4 months and I love it . Mind you it took a while to get use to the settings and controls as you cannot leave this electric blanket on all day , the main reason for the purchase . Once we were use to the dial and settings all has been good, I would highly recommend this electric blanket especially for the young and elderly who tend to forget to turn them off

Date PurchasedMar 2017

ROY

ROYKingston

Good value for money.

We bought two of these for our kids' beds. We live in Tasmania. Really like the feature on the controller that has a timer - it will automatically turn itself off after 75 minutes or 12 hours.

Date PurchasedMay 2017