Sunbeam Sleep Perfect Quilted

Sunbeam Sleep Perfect Quilted Questions & Answers

Queen (BL5451), King (BL5471), Single (BL5421), Super King (BL5481)

8 questions from our users

ROSS A.asked

Sleep Perfect Quilted

When I asked if it was the same as the quilt I meant is it a duvet inner or electric blanket?

Geoff
Geoff

It is “quilted”, not a quilt. So it is a quilted electric blanket. And it is very good :)

ROSS A.

Not if you can't sleep on wires. It's very disappointing that the quilt is no longer made, they were extremely good, working well.

ROSS A.asked

Sleep Perfect Quilted

Is this the same as the quilt? If it is where can we buy it in NZ

Bruce

Bruceasked

Sleep Perfect Quilted King (BL5471)

how to turn it on continuously

JoyL

The maximum time for continuous heating in settings 1-5 is 9 hours which we have found ample.

Rose J.

Rose J.asked

Sleep Perfect Quilted

Is this the same as the Sunbeam Heated Doona which has wirless controls??? I have had mine for 13 years now and the control is playing up. I want to buy a new one in Queen Size. Love the product . Please let me know where I can source one and can you send me information on the new version. Email =
[email removed] Many thanks.

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

HI Rose J,
Thank you for contacting Sunbeam. The heated doonas are no longer made. You may be lucky to find cotrol parts available on www.bigwarehouse.com.au The Sunbeam Quilted Electric Blanket only fits over the mattress.
Kind Regards, Sunbeam.

Disappointed

Disappointedasked

Sleep Perfect Quilted

We have just received replacement controllers as the 9 hour heating kept either going to either 1 hour or turned off completely with just the blue light glowing. I have just attached the new controllers ... Set them on 4 for 9 hours and they just moved to 1 hour after only two hours. Can you advise please. We paid around $250 for this product. We love the pillow top...
Many Thanks , Glenda.

sillymidon

sillymidonasked

Sleep Perfect Quilted King (BL5471)

Can you feel the heating elements/wire through the material? My wife is like the princess and the pea?

rollypolly
rollypolly

You can't really feel them I reckon. I think cheaper ones are worse.

Darren K

yes definitely!, the 2018 model is the same as well, you can easily feel the heating wires through the entire blanket.

JoyL

For hygiene, wear and comfort, I think it is best if you place your mattress protector over the electric blanket. You definitely can’t feel any wiring if you do that.

moses

mosesasked

Sleep Perfect Quilted

does this electric blanket come in a double bed size???

Darren K

Sorry the Sleep Perfect series only comes in King/Queen/Single sizes according to sunbeams website

Darren K

Sunbeam Double Electric Blanket BL5141 would fit a double bed, however it is a different model with different features. check out www.sunbeam.com.au for all their ranges of blankets.

MC

MCasked

Sleep Perfect Quilted

Does this blanket fit to the mattress like a fitted sheet OR can it go inside a doona?

Darren K

It Fits like a fitted sheet, it has very strong elastic banding around the bottom and it will not go inside a doona unless you modify it by trimming the fitted bits off it, which i wouldnt recommend. for this it would be better to get one of the 'tie-down' cheaper models and cut the tie down strings off it to place it inside a doona.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives