Sunbeam Sleep Perfect Quilted

Sunbeam Sleep Perfect Quilted (page 2 of 2)

Queen (BL5451), King (BL5471), Single (BL5421), Super King (BL5481)

Electric Blankets Buying Guide

Along with hot drinks and thick socks, electric blankets are one of winter’s most-loved creature comforts. If you’re looking for wraparound warmth that clings to you deliciously, an electric blanket or heated throw is a top pick.

Read now

3.5

DesaB

DesaBMelbourne

Sunbeam Safe & Sound Quilted Elec Blanket

Our old electric Sunbeam blanket suddenly died after many years of good service. As we missed the mid year sales we had to pay full price in September. Our son had purchased a new electric blanket 2 years prior and as his was working well we decided to buy a similar type. The new model has many new features such as 9 heat settings and a timer control (the previous one only had 3 heat settings and had to be turned off manually), detachable and dual controls, cosy feet heating and a fitted design. No problems as of this date.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Callie

CalliePort Elizabeth

Winter times with it is like icetime in Alaska cold and painfull

Nobody can be without this electric blanket even it is your last power for the night your will have power to carry on the next morning without pain in your legs ext because your warm

Date PurchasedMar 2016

MaddieSydney

What a dud!

Sunbeam
Brendan K.Sunbeam
Maddie

Hi, thanks for your reply. I am just disappointed as I have always purchased only Sunbeam electric blankets and not happy as I don't feel confident in the quality of the product right now.

Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Sunbeam Sleep Perfect Quilted compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Robina

RobinaMurray Region, NSW

Fails too quickly.

I've bought Sunbeam for the last few years and, while they heat quickly and well, they break down relatively quickly too. I like them but having to strip the bed and return the product is a drag. When it gets cold, I just want to be able to trust the warmth of my bed..

OzeBob

OzeBob

Beaut ... until they die. Thank heavens for 3 year warranty!

Stay away from Sunbeam!

Here we go again - yet another Sunbeam electric blanket that has stopped working properly - after 12 months. And it is no use Sunbeam commenting on this post - as I have seen in other reviews. I have contacted Sunbeam and been told to wait until next season (6 months) for a replacement!!! Decidedly unhelpful.
This time the controls were OK but the connector socket seemed to be at fault on one side of the queen size bed. All troubleshooting, in the manual, was carried out - to no avail. Only by swapping controls did we fine the fault
it is a comfortable item to sleep on but that's all

Darren KSydney, NSW

Power Switches Are Arcing when turning off

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Darren, thanks for all your feedback on our blankets, we've passed this all on to our tech team. Great to hear that your current model is working well!!!

See all Sunbeam Sleep Perfect Quilted reviews

ROSS A.asked

Sleep Perfect Quilted

When I asked if it was the same as the quilt I meant is it a duvet inner or electric blanket?

Geoff
Geoff

It is “quilted”, not a quilt. So it is a quilted electric blanket. And it is very good :)

ROSS A.

Not if you can't sleep on wires. It's very disappointing that the quilt is no longer made, they were extremely good, working well.

ROSS A.asked

Sleep Perfect Quilted

Is this the same as the quilt? If it is where can we buy it in NZ

Bruce

Bruceasked

Sleep Perfect Quilted King (BL5471)

how to turn it on continuously

JoyL
JoyL

The maximum time for continuous heating in settings 1-5 is 9 hours which we have found ample.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives