Sunbeam Sleep Perfect Wool Fleece

Sunbeam Sleep Perfect Wool Fleece

King (BL5671), Queen (BL5651), Single (BL5621) and Super King (BL5681)

Biggest piece of crap Di not buy this Chinese crap

Going through the process of replacing my second. The first one 1/2 of the blanket stopped working after 2 months of use and the second exactly the same 1/2 the blanket stopped in about the same time of use. Appliances online replaced the first no problems. The second though dealing with sunbeam directly who said would they would replace no worries. After 11 days with no replacement contacted them again who then said I hadn’t sent through a photo of the blanket cut in half as we’ll as both controller cables cut in half. This was not requested at only original purchase receipts were requested. Happy to completely render blanket 100% unusable after I receive replacement. Do not buy this made in China expensive rubbish.

Cheers Sean

Purchased in May 2018 at Appliances Online.

FAILED

Paid around $300 and the co troller stopped working after a month got refund but won’t buy another one especially after reading the reviews from others also - there’s obviously a problem there

Purchased in April 2018 at Spotlight.

Hi katrina.mckerlie Many thanks for your feedback. I will be sure to pass this onto our product team.

4th fleecy electric blanket has failed

As reading the below comments I would like to add we have had the same problem our 5th Sunbeam Electric Blanket wool fleece which is a nice blanket to sleep on but the problem being each time the controller has stopped working we bought them all at Harvey Norman who has replaced the blankets each time as they have still been under warranty. I think this is us for us we will try another brand now, very disappointing!

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Very soft and easy to operate.

I bought this heat blanket for my parents last week and they love it so much. It is very soft and thick. Very easy to operate and warm up fast. The design of mode is quite useful.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Do not buy!!!

The controllers do not last. Google the flashing blue light. If you buy these products you will just forking out for controllers. Not worth the excessive cost. This is not a quality product.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Not sure why this states discontinued as you can still buy them from the Sunbeam site and no mention of being discontinued on their site and I just brought this from Myer in May 2016.

I previously had an older Sunbeam quilted electric blanket which lasted about 5 years and just stopped heating on my side so off I went in search of another.
Seems electric blanket aren't as popular as they used to be, there are not as many to choose from.

Got this one from Myer online. It does not have as many timer options as my last one and does not seem to heat as much. The fleece smells, hoping that will fade.

Timer is 1 or 9 hours, my last one also had a 3 hour option which I predominantly used. Also no boost button on this one like the last model.

Have read that a lot of people have had multiple fails with these new ones. Am keeping the receipt handy just in case but last one gave me 5 years which was pretty good so fingers crossed.