Sunbeam Sleep Perfect Wool Fleece

Sunbeam Sleep Perfect Wool Fleece

King (BL5671), Queen (BL5651), Single (BL5621) and Super King (BL5681)

Peter P.

Peter P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All through winter. You're supposed to take it off your bed for summer but I forgot to last year

Excellent product, really love it. I was scared of electric blankets previously but after visiting relatives in Tasmania who all have them I realized that my fear is unfounded. The main thing is to keep them from being folded and compressed so you don't damage the wires an cause hotspots. They do say replace every 3 or 5 years but I'm going on 4 years and quite happy. I hope to get another say 4 or 5 years out of it.

Purchased at Myer for $220.00.

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Peter P.
Thanks for the great review!
Kind Regards Sunbeam

Waste of money. now bought a cheap one to replace as Its middle of winter

loved timer functions and wool top.
14 months later it stopped operating and its middle of winter and cant get a replacement till next summer. bought a cheap one $29.99

Purchased in May 2018 for $375.00.

Sean Fenton

Sean FentonSydney, NSW

Biggest piece of crap Di not buy this Chinese crap

Going through the process of replacing my second. The first one 1/2 of the blanket stopped working after 2 months of use and the second exactly the same 1/2 the blanket stopped in about the same time of use. Appliances online replaced the first no problems. The second though dealing with sunbeam directly who said would they would replace no worries. After 11 days with no replacement contacted them again who then said I hadn’t sent through a photo of the blanket cut in half as we’ll as both controller cables cut in half. This was not requested at only original purchase receipts were requested. Happy to completely render blanket 100% unusable after I receive replacement. Do not buy this made in China expensive rubbish.

Cheers Sean

Purchased in May 2018 at Appliances Online.

katrina.mckerlie

katrina.mckerlieEyre Peninsula, SA

FAILED

Paid around $300 and the co troller stopped working after a month got refund but won’t buy another one especially after reading the reviews from others also - there’s obviously a problem there

Purchased in April 2018 at Spotlight.

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi katrina.mckerlie
Many thanks for your feedback. I will be sure to pass this onto our product team.

Anne

Anne

4th fleecy electric blanket has failed

As reading the below comments I would like to add we have had the same problem our 5th Sunbeam Electric Blanket wool fleece which is a nice blanket to sleep on but the problem being each time the controller has stopped working we bought them all at Harvey Norman who has replaced the blankets each time as they have still been under warranty. I think this is us for us we will try another brand now, very disappointing!

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Rae

Rae

Very soft and easy to operate.

I bought this heat blanket for my parents last week and they love it so much. It is very soft and thick. Very easy to operate and warm up fast. The design of mode is quite useful.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Streb

StrebAuckland

Do not buy!!!

The controllers do not last. Google the flashing blue light. If you buy these products you will just forking out for controllers. Not worth the excessive cost. This is not a quality product.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Janine

Janinemelbourne

Not sure why this states discontinued as you can still buy them from the Sunbeam site and no mention