Sunbeam Cafe Series Planetary Mixmaster MX9200W (White)

Sunbeam Cafe Series Planetary Mixmaster MX9200W (White)

MPN: SMX9200W
1.0 from 1 review

It's Rubbish - Literally

We bought this mixer at DJs, based on the brand allegiance to Sunbeam from years past. Didn't use it much in the warranty period as we were busy with retirement and resettling, etc. When we got time to use it, we encountered recurring reliability issues. Mixer would not re-start after stopping to add ingredients, and display would flash. Wouldn't work again for several hours. Suspect a major programming issue within the control chip. Got so sick of this happening, we have now thrown it in the bin, so it is now literally rubbish. Now bought a KitchenAid, which is probably what we should have done in the first place. Take heed!

See all Sunbeam Cafe Series Planetary Mixmaster MX9200 reviews

Mirah

Mirahasked

Hi,
I have just used my sunbeam Planetary mixmaster 9200W and the big bowl is now stuck on the base and I have tried to turn it anti clockwise to unlock it but it is not coming off. What should I do, please help.

Slushiestrawberries

Slushiestrawberriesasked

Whatever speed you set it on it just starts sipping faster and faster out of control and you have to turn it off. It is a bit disappointing as don't cook very regularly and only used about 12 times since we purchased in December 2013. Is this a fixable problem?

Linda
Linda

Hi I've had mine a little while and I use it a lot I've never had this problem maybe contact sunbeam I hope that helps

nessiegirl

nessiegirlasked

why won't my café series planetary mixmaster turn on?

Jonny bravo
Jonny bravo

Have you paid your power bill?

Sunbeam
Brendan K.Sunbeam

Hi Nessiegirl,

I do apologise for the experience you have had with the Sunbeam MX9200. Please give our Customer Care team a call on 1300 881 861 and one of our representatives will be more than happy to assist.

Kind Regards
Sunbeam

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Download manual