Sunbeam Calming Weighted Blanket TRW1000G

4.3
Brettski
BrettskiNSW, 2035

Perfect For Cosy Nights In

The first thing you notice is the weight - this thing is heavy! I was a little sceptical of the calming claims but the blanket really does have a soothing effect. It is the perfect size, more than adequate for two snuggling adults. One side is nice and soft and the arm holes are a great feature, allowing easy access to wine and snacks.

Purchased in June 2021.

Pete Jennings
Pete Jennings

Good-sized weighted blanket

This is a good-sized blanket for the couch or on top of your Doona and It’s nice having the velvety texture on one side/smooth on the other. It's also good for keeping out potential cold drafts and stays in place when it’s on. Having arm holes is a great idea so you can hold a drink, book or TV remote. My son loves using the blanket whilst watching TV and the cat adores sleeping on the smoother side!

I get why people enjoy having the weighted blanket for calming pressure etc, but it’s a tad heavy for my taste. It’s currently on my couch and I don’t feel I want to move it room to room often. Also, the texture would be nicer if it was a bit fluffier the velvety side.

Overall a pretty good addition for the cold winter nights watching movies!

Purchased in May 2021.

MikelL
MikelLSydney, NSW

Cosy comfort

The perfect blanket to keep you warm and snug on your couch this winter. Love the flexibility of the armholes which allow you to grab the remote and enjoy your favourite snacks. It is a little bit heavy to move around the house but aside from that, it's great!

SalG
SalGSydney, NSW

Home Movie Night Upgrade!

Instant Cosy Comfort on the Couch! The weight has a calming effect and the fabric feels luxurious and soft - far superior to your standard couch throw; especially in Winter. The perfect addition to an inadequately heated apartment!

Purchased in June 2021.

Weighted Blankets

Find out how Sunbeam Calming Weighted Blanket TRW1000G compares to other Weighted Blankets

Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

Absolutely loving it!

I use it every single day, I’ve always liked to have a blanket on my couch and bed but this one is the game changer. It’s super comfortable and don’t get you too warm at the same time. Perfect balance, I use it on top of my bed at night as well. The only down point might be that I find it a little bit too heavy and a bit hard to carry around

Rik
RikSydney, NSW

A good winter companion

Arm holes are great for grabbing a snack or a warm drink and the whole thing has some serious heft to it. It's incredibly warm and my favourite feature is the reversibility.

Customer CareSunbeam

Feels like a warm, BIG hug!

This weighted blanket is the fantastic!! I do like the arm holes but then my arms get cold :) Not a big deal as it stops me from fiddling with my phone. Its so soft, warm and comfortable that even my cat loves it! I keep mine on the couch as a throw, and I have fallen in a deeper sleep than I should have!!