Sunbeam GrindFresh EM0440

Listing monitored by Sunbeam

ARC
ARC

Only worked for 1 year

Ground too coarse after 1 year of use and couldn't get it to grind fine coffee for a stovetop. Even put in 3 spacers as recommeneded but still it would not work properly. Waste of time and money. Bad product. Would not recommend, unless you're happy to buy a new one every year. Guess you get what you pay for....

Purchased in for $100.

• Incentivised Review No
Customer CareSunbeamSend a private message

Frequently Asked Questions about Sunbeam GrindFresh EM0440

Why is my grinder making a loud noise?

Check for any blockages.

My coffee gets caught in the chute and sprays everywhere, what should I do?

Clean the residue from the chute. Try grinding into a container closer to the spout, then pour into the group handle. This will catch the grinds which are statically charged and going in all directions.

Why is there no difference to my grind despite adjusting the settings?

Check the grinder burr is seated properly.

My burrs are not aligned, how do I fix it?

Make sure everything is clean, with no obstructions.

How do I achieve consistency in my grind?

1. Use beans from the same brand, blend and volume. Ensure beans are fresh before use.
  2. Make sure all parts are clean before each use.
  3. Experiment with the amount of time in which you grind the coffee beans.
  4. Over time as blades start to wear, slowly adjust your grinding time.

Latest Consumer Questions

NickiH
NickiHasked

Hi
I got this about a year ago and I went to use it this morning and it won't turn on. I've cleaned the grinders and it's got nothing. I have had no power outages or blow outs and the grinder has been used on average 3 times a week, once a time for the past 12 months. Very disappointing.

Jimmy
Jimmyasked

Hi just got the sunbeam grind fresh conical burr coffee grinder literally 5mins ago! Haven’t even used it yet and on removing the grind adjustment collar as per instruction manual to clean.. the “UNLOCK” button is gone in and not coming out and can’t now close and set a grind! How bad is this . I can see others complaining of same thing?l so obviously a bad design!!!! How do I fix this?

Geoff asked

I bought two grinders one for normal coffee one for decaf. The decaf will only do a course grind, no matter what setting, I have disassembled it and checked all assembly against the correctly operating grinder, but can only get a course grind. Whats happening?

Customer SupportSunbeamSend a private message

Hi Geoff,
Firsty can I ask how old is the grinder?.

Two weeks

Customer SupportSunbeamSend a private message

Hi Geoff,
I have just sent you a private message if you could kindly respond via that please.

See all Sunbeam GrindFresh EM0440 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryCoffee Grinders / Roasters