Sunbeam GrindFresh EM0440

Sunbeam GrindFresh EM0440 (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: 2327, EM0440 and SEM0440
Listing monitored by Sunbeam

KerryS
KerryS

Good

I never knew I wanted a grinder until I used this, it grinds great coffee, which makes great coffee. I would heartily recommend it as a purchase.
An even grind is the result of this grinder, which produces perfect, well ground coffee, for a fantastic taste after brewing. It is so handy to be able to place the 'group head'(okay the thing that holds the ground coffee beans) directly under the grinder, and go straight to the expresso machine.
It does splay a little ground coffee under the grinder, and around the frame, so a little messy, but I can put up with that.

ebonflow
ebonflowNSW, 2489

Grinds perfectly, but makes a hell of a mess!

Came free with my Sunbeam coffee machine (it's what sealed the deal when deciding which to choose).
You can easily change the grind size to suit. The coffee we get out is delicious with a rich crema.
But when grinding into the group handle the coffee goes everywhere!! Our bench is constantly covered with ground coffee.
good grind, great coffee
It's messy

Turbo_Prop
Turbo_Prop

Interesting mine doesnt go everywhere, the odd bit on the bench but not how you describe. Goes very well into the group handle. And i dont use the nozzle.

Stewart459
Stewart459
  • Selected Review

Good grinder but poor hopper and messy

Vegemum

I wholeheartedly agree with your review!

VegemumNSW, 2484

Just okay...

Sunbeam
Brendan K.Sunbeam
Coffee Grinders / Roasters

Find out how Sunbeam GrindFresh EM0440 compares to other Coffee Grinders / Roasters