Sunbeam Couture SB8400

Sunbeam Couture SB8400

MPN: SB8400

LeighYamba

Disappointed

I spent $159 on this ironing board because I wanted an excellent quality, sturdy board. I certainly can’t complain regarding the quality; however, there is simply not enough padding. I don’t want criss-cross marks on my clothes. Contacted the service team and was told I was missing padding on 2.11 and despite repeated calls and assurances that padding has been sent, I’m yet to receive anything. Today, I was told it had been posted to me on the 30.11 (almost 4 weeks after my original call). I’ve asked for a return call today to clarify what’s going on but with 25 mins until close of business, no phone call received. Having spent this amount, I expect better!!

Leigh

I have now received an email stating the underlay is in the mail. Let’s see if it arrives this time.

garrymcgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simply not worth the money: returned!

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Garry. Sorry to hear of the issues you experienced. What model is your steam station? All Sunbeam irons should easily fit with this ironing board.

Damien X

Damien XAU

Don't waste your time or money