Sunbeam Cafe Series Espresso EM7000

Sunbeam Cafe Series Espresso EM7000 (page 2 of 11)

EM7000 (Stainless), EM7000RE (Red), EM7000G (Graphite), etc...

• Product is used
    • Daily (10)
    • Several times a week (2)
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Jade

Jade

Cafe standard coffee in our own home

Once you get the grinding and packing right the coffee is superb! The machine is easy to use and easy to clean and looks sleek in our kitchen. The milk temp gauge cant be somewhat unreliable so we generally judge by feel (holding the jug) as the "desired 60 degrees" often makes the milk too hot.
Coffee comes out perfect temp and the frothing component is improved from the last model with a thicker stem and lower set temp gauge.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review Jade!

nothappyjan49

nothappyjan49PERTH

Best Coffee Machine EVER!

Bought mine second hand from Cashies. Best machine ever! Used it ALOT even in my food van and it still works perfectly fine! Sunbeam grinder is a pearler too!! Froths milk really well with temp gaugeDo not buy Delonghi or Saeco, save the money and stick to Sunbeam, you wont regret it!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review nothappyjan49!

Davood

Davood

Over used and still going

This machine is built like a German tank, it’s unbreakable.
Love it.
It churns out 1kg a week in our home and has not shown any signs of giving up.
Worth every dollar!
This machine gets cleaned on the first day of every new season.
It’s easy to use. Love it

Date PurchasedMay 2013
Customer C.Sunbeam

That's the way it should be and the fact you descale and clean it regularly really makes a difference. Hope you enjoy many more coffees!!!!

Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how Sunbeam Cafe Series Espresso EM7000 compares to other Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

Tammieee

TammieeeSydney

Great for practicing

The thing is not that big, perfect for people who just started to learn the skills as the price is quite reasonable, the heat up time is around 18-22mins which i think is quick, the coffees outcome is great and it’s also easy to make a nice coffee and clean the thing, but sometimes the machine is a little bit noisy, but it’s good overall

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Tamieee, thanks for the great review!! However, 18 - 22 mins to warm up? Was this a typo as the machine should take less than a minute to warm up?

Diana.C

Diana.C

Can't live without it

I love the taste of the coffee ! The coffee is so professional and it doesn't take long to make a coffee.To be honest I can't find a nicer coffee at a cafe . Can't wait to get home for a coffee! Very easy to use & very easy to clean .

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review Diana C!!

Melinda.hickey

Melinda.hickeyAU

Great machine

Such a great machine that when it needed replacing after many years of daily use we got the same model again. Easy to keep clean and maintain and great quality result. Would highly recommend this machine to anyone who is a coffee lover and is after an easy to use machine.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Hi Melinda.hickey,
Thanks for the fab review, we totally agree!!!

Toddles

Toddlesmelbourne

Great Coffee But Needed Service

This is just over a year old and gets used multiple times a day at out place. We all like it and get good results most every time. Unfortunately about eight months in to ownership we has a complete failure one morning and upon servicing the whole board need replacing. It was out of action for some time although all good again now. Failures can happen and I still love the machine. Looks good and does a mean coffee.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
JJK

JJKPerth

Served me well

Very well-designed and built. Great water capacity and so reliable. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a machine that is well-priced, not temperamental and easy to use. It simply does what it should and does it well. I've stuck with Sunbeam machines for awhile now with no issues.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Hungry Peter

Hungry PeterAdelaide

3 years strong

Well this is a positive review as it makes great coffee on the single cup and 90% of the time I am making 1 coffee and 1 tea. It can take a bit to get use to for a novice but when mastered it's easy. Dual cups can be a bit weak, not terrible but making two at once is an art to get the coffee strong enough with this machine.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Peter Colahan

Peter ColahanGold Coast

Upgrade and also purchased a sunbeam grinder

A great machine - yes easy to use in conjunction with my sunbeam grinder. The instructions are easy to follow and the cleaning process is just fine. Is a big improvement of my previous sunbeam product. Very good machine for making many cups of coffee at one time. thank you.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Chris B

Chris B

good but not great

It's a great machine when it works. Steam pump continues to die and needs to be replaced every six months. Common problem with these models apparently according to the technician. He knows my model of machine like the back of his hand. Which probably isn't a good thing. Luckily in warranty for 5 years on pumps, but annoying as it is usually away for 2-3 weeks at a time

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Fab

Fab

No idea how i will live without it

I have absolutely no idea what I would do without my coffee machine. Coffee tastes great. It's easy for me to use as I used to be a barista, but it might not be for everyone. I actually chose this model as I wanted to continue making coffee as I used to before. Quite easy to clean as well!

Team Mike

Team Mikemelbourne

Made Me Appreciate Coffee More

I love this machine. I had to spend a little time coming up to speed with the baristas art to get the results I wanted, which made me really concentrate on what I was doing. The machine puts out lovely shots of coffees now but you, the operator are part of the process. It gets used every day, often a few times. It never lets me down and always puts out consistent pressure. I am a short black drinker and I have experimented with all kinds of roasts and grinds and learned as I went. I am very happy with his 'toy' and would recommend it to all.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Love coffee

Love coffeeLaunceston, TAS

Wow, the coffee from this machine is the best I have ever tasted, I can't stop at 1 cup.

I have been using this machine for 3 weeks now, I am very impressed with the results, I have been using fresh beans from my local coffee shop and a Breville smart grinder pro set on 7.
The Sunbeam EM7000 is very simple to use and keep clean, a pleasure to use.

May 24th 2019 Update: Brilliant coffee machine.

I have owned the Sunbeam EM7000 for 18 months without any problems, always makes a perfect coffee, better than most cafes.
I grind my own beans purchased from a roasted coffee outlet using the Breville smart grinder pro.
I have only used filtered rainwater in the machine so I have never had to clean or descale, I think good water and good coffee beans is the secret to a great cup of coffee.
I can highly recommend the Sunbeam EM 7000.

Purchased in January 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $565.00.

Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is used Daily
GrinderBreville Smart Grinder BCG800
Truffles

TrufflesMelbourne

Two Years Of Great Coffees

I am actually drinking a coffee from this machine as I write this. It produces pretty much a perfect shot. It didn't happen immediately though, there is a definite learning curve with this machine. The first and most important thing to master is the tamping pressure, If you get it "just so" you will produce marvelous results but learning where "just so " is takes time and varies with the beans.
The machine itself is solid, robust and ever reliable, I wouldn't change anything about it. Well maybe the method of refilling the water. that's a bit fiddly but overall I have a great experience with this machine and can produce excellent coffee any time I choose.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Jane L

Jane LAU

Good coffee. Happy with the machine.

Yes we really like this machine, and we use it throughout the day. Its easy to use and clean and looks nice in the kitchen. We use the matching coffee bean grinder which is also good. Most of the time, the coffee i make is really enjoyable. . The machine is well priced and saves me a heap in takeaway.

Nobby

Nobbymelbourne

Good Coffee Expensive To Repair

We have had this for around four years and it gets a good workout everyday. Gets used at least six times a day sometimes more.
It's been great but ours has required two expensive services.
First one was my fault as I didn't know about the need to descale, the second last year the whole computer control was replaced. Very expensive!
I really like this machine. It makes excellent coffee but it's cost quite a lot to run over the years.
I think the amounts charged for authorized repairs are excessive.

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Rowan

RowanBalgowlah, NSW

Very happy with this coffee machine

I was looking for a machine to make decent coffee at home because I was sick of the awful taste of Nespresso. Initially I purchased a quality grinder (Breville BCG820BSS Smart Grinder Pro) and used an AeroPress however, I happened to come across this unit on sale and online reviews were very positive so I took the plunge.

I am very happy with this coffee machine!

Paired with the above mentioned Breville grinder and some good quality coffee beans from my local cafe, this makes a fantastic cup of coffee.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Sarolta

SaroltaBrisbane

Perfect machine for the home barista!

Took a few takes to get consistent with my newly acquited barista skills, but after a few weeks consistently make a nice cup with lovely creamy milk texture that is easy to do with the machine. Very quick to warm up and the coffee is quick with this dual pressure machine, brew and texture milk at the same time. Looks great on my bench and would not be without it, we save heaps by drinking more coffee at home rather than going out. This machine was recommended by my trainer on a barista course and I am grateful for her recommendation, did not regret this purchase.

Vegemum

VegemumNSW, 2484

Perfect

As always the Sunbeam is my favourite. With my mum having issues with the reliability and helpfulness of the Breville team, I chose to stick to the Sunbeam as the option of my at home coffee machine.
Coupled with the best grinder I can afford this machine flawlessly pulls an excellent shot with lovely crema every time.
I like being able to texture my milk whilst the shot is pulling. The steam wand is strong and works fast.
This machine is easy care, I find the maintenance to be at an average minimum for coffee machines and believe this machine will last for many years when taken care of properly.
I would recommend this machine to anyone who wants to create cafe style (or better) coffee at home.

Date PurchasedJan 2017