Sunbeam Cafe Series Espresso EM7000

Sunbeam Cafe Series Espresso EM7000 (page 2 of 11)

EM7000 (Stainless), EM7000RE (Red), EM7000G (Graphite), etc...

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

RoboCook

RoboCookMid North Coast, NSW

12 Months on

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review RoboCook, and the fantastic tips on making the perfect cup of coffee!

BonnieBrabham

Best at home coffee machine!!

This machine delivers exceptional coffee every time! I have had it for approximately 3 years now with no faults at all! Only downfall, more work required due to it being manual. The idea was though, that you can make it how you want it with the steam nozzle. However for the sake of saving time when your in a rush, I would go with one of those 'one button' coffee machines that still use beans. Still a great machine for those who have that extra time.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review Bonnie!

Bonnie

No problem! I only speak the truth

need more warranty 12 month is not enough

Mine is just 12 months old one week out of warranty and the milk s not coming out properly the rest of the machine is fine, I was hoping to get more than 12 months out of this machine , very disappointed. cant fault the machine any other way, good coffee, the coffee great , there should be more than 12 months warranty on this product, clean it as noted, but still wont pump milk right.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Hi sandy,
Sorry to hear of the problem. Please give our team a call on 1300 881 861 to see if we can assist

sandy
sandy

went back to BIG w they gave me a new one

Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how Sunbeam Cafe Series Espresso EM7000 compares to other Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

JayM

JayMCanberra

Love this coffee machine

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review Jay!

Dee Dawson

Dee DawsonSydney

Really wakes you up in the morning!

I absolutely am obsessed with my morning coffee and its important I have a machine that works effortless !! I have had this machine for over 2 years now and it is the best purchase I have made and worth every single cent. Never had an issue with this machine and works the best every single time I use it! Very happy customer!

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Dee Dawson, great you are loving the machine!! Thank you for reviewing...

geffg

geffg

Quality Machine at Excellent price!

We are coffee snobs - the only thing we are snobbish about. When you have only one or two coffees are they have to be good. The Sunbeam delivers quality consistently.
We have had our machine for 4 1/2 years now and it's probably coming to end of life (there are signs) but it's still making great coffee.
In the early days we could not get consistently- but realised it was possibly our cheap grinder. Wr got a reasonably grinder and get perfect coffee every time. Very happy.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Hi geffg,
Great to hear it's been such a good machine for you, thanks for the review!

nick.ward121

nick.ward121

Superb coffee machine for the demanding home user

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Nick.Ward121, thank you for the informative review. I'm sure everyone will find the information very useful.

Jade

Jade

Cafe standard coffee in our own home

Once you get the grinding and packing right the coffee is superb! The machine is easy to use and easy to clean and looks sleek in our kitchen. The milk temp gauge cant be somewhat unreliable so we generally judge by feel (holding the jug) as the "desired 60 degrees" often makes the milk too hot.
Coffee comes out perfect temp and the frothing component is improved from the last model with a thicker stem and lower set temp gauge.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review Jade!

nothappyjan49

nothappyjan49PERTH

Best Coffee Machine EVER!

Bought mine second hand from Cashies. Best machine ever! Used it ALOT even in my food van and it still works perfectly fine! Sunbeam grinder is a pearler too!! Froths milk really well with temp gaugeDo not buy Delonghi or Saeco, save the money and stick to Sunbeam, you wont regret it!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review nothappyjan49!

Davood

Davood

Over used and still going

This machine is built like a German tank, it’s unbreakable.
Love it.
It churns out 1kg a week in our home and has not shown any signs of giving up.
Worth every dollar!
This machine gets cleaned on the first day of every new season.
It’s easy to use. Love it

Date PurchasedMay 2013
Customer C.Sunbeam

That's the way it should be and the fact you descale and clean it regularly really makes a difference. Hope you enjoy many more coffees!!!!

Tammieee

TammieeeSydney

Great for practicing

The thing is not that big, perfect for people who just started to learn the skills as the price is quite reasonable, the heat up time is around 18-22mins which i think is quick, the coffees outcome is great and it’s also easy to make a nice coffee and clean the thing, but sometimes the machine is a little bit noisy, but it’s good overall

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Tamieee, thanks for the great review!! However, 18 - 22 mins to warm up? Was this a typo as the machine should take less than a minute to warm up?

Diana.C

Diana.C

Can't live without it

I love the taste of the coffee ! The coffee is so professional and it doesn't take long to make a coffee.To be honest I can't find a nicer coffee at a cafe . Can't wait to get home for a coffee! Very easy to use & very easy to clean .

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review Diana C!!

Melinda.hickey

Melinda.hickeyAU

Great machine

Such a great machine that when it needed replacing after many years of daily use we got the same model again. Easy to keep clean and maintain and great quality result. Would highly recommend this machine to anyone who is a coffee lover and is after an easy to use machine.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Hi Melinda.hickey,
Thanks for the fab review, we totally agree!!!

Toddles

Toddlesmelbourne

Great Coffee But Needed Service

This is just over a year old and gets used multiple times a day at out place. We all like it and get good results most every time. Unfortunately about eight months in to ownership we has a complete failure one morning and upon servicing the whole board need replacing. It was out of action for some time although all good again now. Failures can happen and I still love the machine. Looks good and does a mean coffee.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
JJK

JJKPerth

Served me well

Very well-designed and built. Great water capacity and so reliable. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a machine that is well-priced, not temperamental and easy to use. It simply does what it should and does it well. I've stuck with Sunbeam machines for awhile now with no issues.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Hungry Peter

Hungry PeterAdelaide

3 years strong

Well this is a positive review as it makes great coffee on the single cup and 90% of the time I am making 1 coffee and 1 tea. It can take a bit to get use to for a novice but when mastered it's easy. Dual cups can be a bit weak, not terrible but making two at once is an art to get the coffee strong enough with this machine.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Peter Colahan

Peter ColahanGold Coast

Upgrade and also purchased a sunbeam grinder

A great machine - yes easy to use in conjunction with my sunbeam grinder. The instructions are easy to follow and the cleaning process is just fine. Is a big improvement of my previous sunbeam product. Very good machine for making many cups of coffee at one time. thank you.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Chris B

Chris B

good but not great

It's a great machine when it works. Steam pump continues to die and needs to be replaced every six months. Common problem with these models apparently according to the technician. He knows my model of machine like the back of his hand. Which probably isn't a good thing. Luckily in warranty for 5 years on pumps, but annoying as it is usually away for 2-3 weeks at a time

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Fab

Fab

No idea how i will live without it

I have absolutely no idea what I would do without my coffee machine. Coffee tastes great. It's easy for me to use as I used to be a barista, but it might not be for everyone. I actually chose this model as I wanted to continue making coffee as I used to before. Quite easy to clean as well!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Team Mike

Team Mikemelbourne

Made Me Appreciate Coffee More

I love this machine. I had to spend a little time coming up to speed with the baristas art to get the results I wanted, which made me really concentrate on what I was doing. The machine puts out lovely shots of coffees now but you, the operator are part of the process. It gets used every day, often a few times. It never lets me down and always puts out consistent pressure. I am a short black drinker and I have experimented with all kinds of roasts and grinds and learned as I went. I am very happy with his 'toy' and would recommend it to all.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
See all Sunbeam Cafe Series Espresso EM7000 reviews

Bev Dasked

Cafe Series Espresso EM7000

We have just purchased our EM7000 after having an old machine for several years. We have now made 3 double cups of coffee but the coffee pressure gauge has not moved. Are we doing something wrong? We thought we had a pretty good understanding of tampering or is the machine faulty? Looking forward to your help & advise please.

Bryan
Bryan

Needs good quality fine ground beans or illy preground coffee works well moderate firm tamp. For beans we use aged tobys estate beans (3weeks) ground on setting 3 on our shimmed sunbeam grinder. Never had luck with cheaper beans I'm afraid

Bev D

Thanks Bryan. We are currently using Vittoria beans ground fine in our Breville grinder. I might try double grinding on fine next coffee & experiment with different beans. I have not heard of Illy brand? Thank you for your advise.

Ditsy
Ditsy

I grind Lavazza beans in the Sunbeam grinder, on setting 12, it does make a beautiful cup when I'm not having other issues with the machine

Glen

Glenasked

Cafe Series Espresso EM7000

My machine keeps pulsing water through when I turn it on....is there an easy fix?

Ang.W

Ang.Wasked

Cafe Series Espresso EM7000

I have had my machine for 4 1/2 years and just this morning, when I hit the 1 cup button, it started malfunctioning. It sounded like both water and air were being pumped through. It sent coffee grounds spurting into my cup with the coffee. I cleaned the machine and tried again but it happened again twice. Any tips?

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives