Sunbeam Cafe Series Espresso EM7000

Sunbeam Cafe Series Espresso EM7000 (page 4 of 11)

EM7000 (Stainless), EM7000RE (Red), EM7000G (Graphite), etc...

3.9

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Busy mum

Busy mumSydney

A fantastic investment

We bought this as a replacement model for the sunbeam cafe series that we had used relentlessly for 6 years. I am a coffee die hard and this machine produces a top quality coffee. My husband makes the best coffees but if I am forced to make my own I am still able to produce a coffee that is of a better quality than many of the cafes I come across. In my opinion, it is so annoying to pay nearly $5 for a takeaway coffee that tastes awful so this machine has been a life-saver for us and has been an essential appliance to assist in easing the many long days and nights of parenting. We bought the grinder too & grind fresh beans every time we make coffee for best results.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

very good coffee machine

the Coffee machine is very good,
I am so happy to buy this one,I normally in
the morning to make coffee .fast and easy to
use ,preheat only 1 min.one cup coffee with in
4min. That is fantastic to save morning time.and it’s
also to clean easily,just use water to flush .

Date PurchasedDec 2016

this is perfect for home

taste good as cafe‘s coffee, esay to use and clean, good for daily use and it is so good,m to make different kinds of coffees! Highly recommend to buy this product! It has 2 handles which you can make single shot or double shots, it also has the cleaning handle.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how Sunbeam Cafe Series Espresso EM7000 compares to other Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

Maddy Hazel

Maddy HazelAdelaide

Perfect for Beginner to Intermediate

Amazing Machine to use considering it was on sale at JB HI-FI.
First time making coffe manually and glad to have a great support from Sunbeam. I had a difficulty with the filter, and they provided me with the add-on and support immediately. Parts got delivered within 3 days
Recommended product and brand.

karlz

karlzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good machine

I bought this from Harvey Norman when it was on a super special about 7 years ago, I think I paid about $400.
I use it almost daily since then, and its still going strong. The only maintenance I have done is replace the rubber group seal about 4 times. Probably needs replacing yearly to be safe. It can take some trail and error with the grind sizes to get the pressure right. You need to get the pressure into about the orange on the dial to bring out the best coffee. My friend has the revile dual boiler, but I reckon this is better

Date PurchasedJan 2013

This is a quality machine

This machine is easy to use
This machine is easy to clean
This machine produces a great shot of coffee.
As with all coffee machines you have to have a bit of know how to make this machine sing, but when it does, is glorious.
The shot presets are a good amount for single and dual shot, and manual is always there for more.
Pressure is good, not great, but produces a good quality froth. Not quite as silky as expected from bigger machines, but very good for a home machine.
The only con I can find is that insects And stuff live to somehow squeeze into the water compartment at the back. Not sure if that's a fault with the seal. (Could be just mine)
Overall, great machine for the price you pay!

Date PurchasedJun 2012
T.G.R.

T.G.R.

Excellent coffee machine for everyday use.

It’s been my daily for over a year now and it extracts shots perfectly every time. Pairs well with a Breville conical burr grinder to create the ultimate barista level cup of coffee.

Excellent construction, very easy to clean and the dual boiler feature is something you can’t go back from. Definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Sammy.z

Sammy.zSydney

Good and reliable machine ever.

Have been using it for the past two years, never found any problem. ease of use and price is very reasonable.
Very easier to learn and use and you could heat up the milk and making expresso at the same time, which not many other machine is able to do it.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
LDL

LDL

Love my coffee now!

We bought this coffee machine when my husband started to work from home permanently! Very happy since, as he can get his fresh coffee without the hassle of driving to the coffee shop! Easy to use, to clean! The dual cup mode is very clever and handy for 2 of us! My daughter loves this machine too because she can enjoy her hot chocolate with the foaming milk at the top! Just make sure to clean and dry the milk pressure tip after every use so it doesn’t get blocked!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

hpj

hpjStanthorpe

Good Coffee Machine

Having used both this machine as well as it’s predecessor, the EM6900, I find this one to be a bit fussier when it comes to the coffee extraction, so it’s best to buy whole coffee beans rather than pre-ground coffee. It requires a very finely ground coffee to extract properly. The milk frother is excellent.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Simpson Shocker

Simpson ShockerPerth

Great Little Unit

Good Coffee Maker,easy to use.the gauges take all the guess work out
large water tank,but being at the back it is difficult to refill.
the seal leaks a bit between the head and the machine,with a bit of trial and error this is easily fixed
I would recommend this MACHINE MAKES GREAT COFFEE

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Rick

RickSydney, NSW

This is a great coffee maker

I had a little prob when the coffee filter cup cracked, but they could not have been more helpful and Quickly sent another replacement filter cup.

I use the machine every morning and freshly grind the coffee beans in my sunbeam burr grinder, it makes all the difference and look at the money I have saved, $55 a week love it.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Debbie

DebbieSYDNEY

Disappointed

It was a fair machine but when it broke down, sunbeam told us to go to their preferred repairer, Bravo who charges you about $88 to tell you the cost of repair is as much as a new machine. Then Bravo offered to sell us a reconditioned machine instead of repair for slightly less than the repair and with only a 3 month warranty. We decided to pick up our old machine unrepaired. When we came to pick it up Bravo said it wasn’t ready, despite the fact we called ahead to check, so we insisted and they eventually posted it back to us. We wrote to Sunbeam with our concerns via their website. We were ignored.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
wendy kittle

wendy kittleAlice Springs, Northern Territory

proffesional clean looking machine easy to use

water tank is quite large which is good. temp gauges allow for correct temp to be reached. very easy and straightforward to use, easy to clean. coffee tastes good from this machine and would recommend for any application. we use it daily to make 4 to 6 cups and it hasn't missed a beat.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Good product for a family

Product is good but water not quite hot enough, easy to clean very simple to use even the kids use it. Looks lovely on the bench . If it made hotter coffee i wouldve rated excellent. Coffee taste is good and is used five times a day atbleast in my house .

Kiming

KimingAdelaide

Have had it for 5 or more years now.

Great coffee machine. We use it everyday. Only once did it stop working but we fixed it by giving the head a clean. Makes great coffee and came with a free grinder. Bought it from the good guys for around $599 i think.
Always happy with Sunbeam products & always reliable.

Date PurchasedFeb 2012
Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

the best

Am i happy.?
It's a stunning machine that is an absolute must have for all coffee lovers.
The machine produces coffee that will rival a barrister. . . . . . . . .
Just typing this is making me want a morning cuppa of cofefev... lol.
You will be delighted with it, I'm ecstatic!

Rich

Rich

Is ok but consider other brands

I purchased this for the office, the machine is well built and works ok. However I struggle to get a good coffee out of it. I have a Breville machine at home which produces a much better brew. The steam wand is great on this machine with lots of pressure.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
the Esperesso mane

the Esperesso maneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

it should not be called espresso

Date PurchasedNov 2017
C.A.

C.A.Melbourne

Great home coffee machine

Really good home coffee machine. I haven't experienced any technical issues after owning the machine for over three years, and making coffee daily. Coffee tastes good. Obviously not as a good as what you'd get in a cafe with a commercial machine, but more than passable for a home coffee.

Date PurchasedDec 2014