Sunbeam Cafe Series Espresso EM7000

Sunbeam Cafe Series Espresso EM7000 (page 5 of 11)

EM7000 (Stainless), EM7000RE (Red), EM7000G (Graphite), etc...
3.9 from 218 reviews · View Details

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Dennis5252

Dennis5252SYDNEY

Great tasting coffee

The EM7000 makes great coffee but be prepared for a learning curve. I was very frustrated with it at first because the coffee produced depends a lot on operator skill.
Now I have the grinding and tamping to the right level, I feel I get cafe quality coffee 95% of the time.
The coffee, I would say, is not quite hot enough but I steam my long black water and that fixes the temperature issue.
Great machine!

TAGReservoir

Limited & Frustrating

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how Sunbeam Cafe Series Espresso EM7000 compares to other Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

saratoga

saratogaAU

Good machine

We have had two of these machines over the past ten or so years and could not be happier. both machines were bought at the factory outlet and are(were) seconds. They cost about half of their retail cost.and both have worked almost perfectly. The only thing that doesn't seem to work properly is the pressure gauges. However, We never look at them anyway as they are not important if you know how to pack the coffee into the portafilter. It is important to have a fine grind and to fill the portafilter enough as to not leave a gap between the PF and the group head otherwise the high pressure from the pumps will force the water through too quickly resulting on a not so good coffee.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Shereew

ShereewHunter Region, NSW

Great coffee, easy to use.

Lashed out and spent over $750 on this little beauty. It hasn’t missed a beat. I have it working 7 days a week. Easy to clean. I have only noticed just this week that the handle doesn’t come off as easy as it used to once the coffee has brewed. I have to jiggle it otherwise it can get stuck. Could be rubbers need replacing.. will contact sunbeam and see what they say. Otherwise pretty happy. Owned for about 18 months.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
JamesAustin22

JamesAustin22Melbourne

Quality home coffee machine

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Jack

JackAdelaide

Sunbeam Cafe Series Espresso EM 7000

If you want a great competitively priced coffee machine you cant go past the Sunbeam EM 7000.
The Sunbeam brand is a household name in Australia for appliances and one can see why.
They are well made,great looking and last for ages.
The EM 7000 is just another appliance testifying to Sunbeam quality.Not only that you get a great coffee out of this machine whatever your favourite cup.So many of my friends who have also purchased an EM 7000 can't be wrong.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Annie

AnnieByron Bay

Had to return 2 of these machines

I was quite happy with this machine at first. Coffee was great and the milk frother worked well too. Standby noise was quite annoying, but overall the machine performed as it should, for this sort of money.
However it started leaking around the group head after 3 months and we realised that the seal needed replacing. Sunbeam immediately agreed that the machine should be replaced. We got a replacement machine but the second machine had a faulty pressure gauge. So we returned it as well, the day after getting it, and decided to go another brand instead.

Ready

ReadyHobart

Purchased this coffee machine eight weeks ago a great machine for a family it took a little time to

I purchased the sunbeam coffee machine two months ago I found it a little daunting at first but with some help from a friend who has had one for a while she got me on the write track it is easy to use looks good in the stainless I did get some help with a local barista to achieve better grinding and getting the milk nice and creamy I love the machine

Troy

TroyCaloundra

My 3rd Sunbeam Cafe Series, love them!

These are great machines. There is a bit to learn in order to produce great coffee, and you need to be patient. I would also suggest having a good grinder as the grind of the coffee is quite important. With this machine you are able to pour your shot and texture the milk at the same time, this makes the process much quicker. The milk steamer is not commercial grade, but pretty close in my opinion. All in all a great semi automatic coffee machine.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
debdenplace

debdenplaceAU

Never buy coffee away from home again

Date PurchasedJan 2017

ClairePerth, WA

Good Coffee At a reasonable price .

Claire

2.5 years later and it's still cracking along . Very quickly purchased the breville bean grinder and the flavour surpasses the seaco . One small thing is the steamer wand is not as strong as it used to be . Still rating it 5 stars .

Sunbeam
Customer CareSunbeam
KJR

KJRSouth East Queensland, QLD

The first coffee was perfect but.....

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Jon

JonByron Bay NSW

It's all in the grind...

This is a great machine, producing good coffee and hot milk, now...
To start with it was quite frustrating. At first I started with pre-ground Lavazza and it was very weak.Turns out the grind wasn't fine enough (even tho it stated on the pack it was suitable for espresso machines.) Grab yourself a grinder, some fresh beans and keep grinding finer and finer until the pressure pour is perfect. Then you can enjoy the best coffee every time.

Becky

BeckyAU

Just as good as a Melbourne coffee

I love this machine a saves me for fortune instead of buying coffee every day . Easy to use and easy to clean . It is also Perfect summer summer to make iced coffee's . My guest love it when they come for dinner to enjoy on Expresso martini made with fresh coffee .

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

This is just what ivwas looking for

This machine does everything that i expected. Coffee tastes great especially first thing in the morning fantastic machine is so easy to use & cleaning it is a breeze . I must be doing something right as i have not had to ask any one for help. Best product ever.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Lauren

LaurenBrisbane

some issues

Easy to use and clean. However, very noisy whilst on and not in use. The solenoid ticks every 30 seconds or so (its very noisy) and is really getting on my nerves. Bought 3 weeks ago. Also is anyone else getting a metallic after taste in their milk. I have heard to remove the anticalc filter. Is this in the manual?

Julie

Julie

Love this machine!!!

I previously had the EM6910 ehich was a great machine but did have a few small issues. One was that the overflow water from the machine didn't always go into the drip tray - it ran under and then came out the front. thos is definitely not an issue with newer model.
It is much quieter than the older model, heats the milk more efficiently, has a milk thermometer built in which is awesome! I love this machine - it makes great coffee!!
I would definitely recommend it!

Jpa

JpaSydney

Great machine producing a top coffee

I Recently purchased this coffee machine
It was Recommend by a mate who has the old model
Make sure you purchase a good grinder and fresh coffee beans,
Once you work out the grind and tampering
your on the way for a great coffee.
No complaints yet, cleans up pretty ease

Anthony

AnthonySydney

Still going after 3 years

Love this machine.
Use it everyday to make coffees, sometimes twice a day.
Learn how to clean it regularly, look after it, and feed the best kind of beans, and it will reward you with deliciously poured espresso. It's very easy to refill with water and it helps that it has a large water reservoir. The footprint is small and everything tucks away afterwards. The only criticism I would make is that the steam wand is unconventionally on the left, but it's no big concern. Lastly, it's great that you can steam the milk and pour the coffee at the same time due to its dual thermalblock.

Date PurchasedJun 2014