Sunbeam Loft Tower FA7450

Sunbeam Loft Tower FA7450

MPNs: 5171 and FA7450

Fan Buying Guide - How to choose the coolest tower or pedestal fan for you

If you’re looking for a way to avoid melting this summer, a fan could help. But with so many types on the market, how do you choose the best fan for your home?

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Power
Lyn v R
Lyn v RPerth, WA

Was happy until it developed a dreadful rattle

At first I was very happy with this purchase. Good output and was operating quietly. Love the remote and other options. But after two months it developed an intermittent rattle which is now there more often than not. I paid $120 for this fan and expected much better.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store for $120.00.

Noise Level
Power
Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Lyn v R,
Thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear of this. Please return to the store of purchase.

Confused - and a little frustrated

I bought this fan tonight right as the Good Guys were closing up for the day. We are in a heat wave, and I'm desperate for a good nights sleep.

I assembled it as soon as I got in the door. Was a bit tricky, because the final step to assembly says to attach the 4 silicon feet provided to the base.

What 4 feet? There is nothing in the box but a remote, and the unit itself. The instructions do not include a list of contents, or pictures of contents - -and neither does the box!

Oh so frustrating! Can't use it, as it's not steady enough to stand up - so it's another uncomfortable night for me. Not to mention having to go back to the store, or call sunbeam to sort it out.

:-(

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Other Standalone Fans

Luke
Luke

Sounds like a small plane taking off..

Does what it's designed for.
But we have this in our sons room and we wondered why he wasn't sleeping.
We put a different fan in his room that doesn't sound like a car crash, and perfect..
So it's a good fan if your deaf.

Standalone Fans