Sunbeam Feel Perfect Cosy Sherpa TR3100

MPN: TR3100G

Dave21

Dave21

Happy with this throw

Got this throw mid way through winter and my wife now cant live without it. Need to get one for myself now. Has 6 heat settings but doesn't get too hot even on the highest setting. Could have a slightly longer cord otherwise you may need an extension if not power outlet close to couch. Overall a great product and I will be getting a second one to end the fights over who gets it!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for $89.95.

Hi Dave21,
Thanks for the great review! Kind Regards Sunbeam

Very disappointed in product and customer service or lack thereof.

I have had problems with these throws which I wrote down clearly on your complaints form which was not responded to within the promised 3-day period. It's 8 days of waiting now. I had an automated email sent when I put that form in and I wrote back to the email given there in case I didn't get a response in 3 days stating the above however have had no response from there either. It's now been cold for a month and half and I'm having to do without a heated throw which I really need, because of the run around given by Sunbeam and the stores that sell its products. I wanted to resolve this privately but that hasn't worked and am in immediate need of help working this out please. Thanks.

Purchased in August 2018.

Hi Buyer,
Sorry to hear this. I cannot look this up for you as I need your details to look it up.
Please give us a call today so we can assist you on 1300 881 861...

Smaths

SmathsSydney

Really happy with this throw

I'm really happy with this throw. It has six settings and doesn't get overly hot - but just enough to keep you warm.

I think the not getting overly hot is a safety feature. I know alot of people have complained about it not being hot enough, but if you set at a higher temp first and then turn it down - it's nice and snug. The only downside is that with these safety features it automatically turns off every few hours - so if you're watching a movie or what not - you have to turn it on again. Very frustating.

Was disappointing in the colour selection, especially given the Grey was common but the brown was tough to come by. Ended up with the grey and it isn't too bad.

Large enough to easily cover two adults.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $84.00.

Hi Smaths, Thanks for the great review!. Kind Regards Sunbeam

Cate

CateSydney, NSW

Very disappointing

I had stayed at a friend's recently and used her Kmart heated throw and absolutely loved how warm it was . I decided to purchase one and thought I'd get a Sunbeam because it would be even better quality. Wrong! The blanket is thin and not very warm at all even on the highest setting ( the small bit of warmth is only in one small section anyway). Am kicking myself I didn't buy the Kmart one at half the price. Don't waste your money on this one.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

C!ndy

C!ndyNew South Wales

Affordable and great product

I have been using this blanket for a year now and it functions really well and easy to use. Highly recommended for everyone like me who enjoys sitting on the couch and watching television after work.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

nfunk

nfunk

Cosy

I bought this for my hubby and he loves it, heats up very quickly and is easily washed. The only downside is the size, it's a bit small so basically just a lap blanket and the cord isn't super long but other than that it's an awesome on a chilly day.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Kat

Kat

Love this throw.

This is our second heated throw from Sunbeam. We had the original microfleece version which was the first model released which we bought close to 8 years ago. After much use, the controller wore out so we bought a less expensive brand. It is not as good (you can't wash it and it buzzes like the current is not earthed) so we decided to go and buy a new model of our trusted Sunbeam version.
We chose the Sherpa to prevent pilling but also as the heating didn't seem to be as prominent.
Like the original, it is awesome. It heats up quickly, is warm and has the added bonus of being washable. Best of all, it is super energy efficient so we don't put the heating on which costs more to run. Highly recommend getting one.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Gons

GonsPerth

Fast heating and easy to use!

This product is easy to use and has extremely fast heating, with different heating options and it is detachable from the power cord. You can use this as a throw in any situation, such as in front of the TV on the couch, which allows portability for any situation where there is a power point. The product is warm, and definitely worth the price.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Michael O

Michael OMelbourne

Initially worked fine but .......

Was only used infrequently for the first month. It initially worked fine but suddenly stopped working. A very disappointing product. It will be interesting to see what Sunbeams customer service is like.

Date PurchasedJun 2017