Sunbeam Feel Perfect Faux Fur Heated Throw TR6100

Sunbeam Feel Perfect Faux Fur Heated Throw TR6100 (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: STR6100 and TR6100

Electric Blankets Buying Guide

Along with hot drinks and thick socks, electric blankets are one of winter’s most-loved creature comforts. If you’re looking for wraparound warmth that clings to you deliciously, an electric blanket or heated throw is a top pick.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Janice

Janice

Can't go through winter without one now

Love this blanket! I can't go through winter without one now - it's soft, fluffy and has an auto timer to turn off during the night. Definitely recommend it for everyone!

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Avolette

Avolette

Lovely and snug

A bit on the pricier side but the throw is a lovely soft texture and incredibly snug. Great portable alternative to an electric blanket and a more energy efficient option than a column heater!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Jane

JaneMelbourne

I'm using it as I type.

It is very easy to use, and it has six heat levels.
Though it takes ten minutes to heat up which is not quite instant.
I am using the heated throw as I type. Recommend for anyone who wants to keep warm.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Sunbeam Feel Perfect Faux Fur Heated Throw TR6100 compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

jamesnuge

jamesnugeSydney

Great value for money

The Sunbeam heated throw is a great addition to your living spaces, even if you don't plug it in. It is incredibly soft even after being washed. Once plugged in you can feel the heat almost immediately and has a great minimalistic, yet intuitive display to control the heat with.
During this winter our throw has been getting a good 3-4 hours use most nights and still feels as warm and cosy as the first day we got it. At first I was worried about how much it cost, but considering the amount of use it has been getting I say it's great value for money

Date PurchasedMar 2016
B Krishna

B KrishnaVictoria

Awesome Purchase

Beautiful quality fabric, very warm & machine washable! Very happy with this purchase - exactly what I expected.
the bag is a zip-up. But a word of caution, no returns accepted.

David

DavidSippy Downs

Love it

I owned this Sunbeam Feel Perfect Faux Fur Heated Throw TR6100 for about 2 months. Always using it when the weather is cold. I am really happy with this product has very easy operate control panel and very cheap to run.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Love my sunbeam faux fur heated throw

I already have a sunbeam throw but the cheaper version and decided to purchase the faux fur throw. I am so happy i have i find the heat control panel to be a lot better then the other version and love how soft and toasty warm it is.

Steve T

Steve TMurray Region, NSW

Just love it

I bought one of these for my wife and we were so impressed that I went out and got one for my self. They are cheep to run and are very warm, perfect for just sitting and watching tv or reading.

Sarah M

Sarah M

So Soft

My brother has had a Sunbeam electric knee rug for ages and I have always stolen/borrow it because it's so great. Now I have my own and I love it! I don't really ever sit on the couch without it on my knee anymore. It's such a beautiful soft blanket in its own right so I use it unplugged a lot of the time, but it's great plugged in too.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Ally

AllyMelbourne

Perfect for a cold night on the couch.

This is a great little blanket. Toasty warm, it heats quickly and with multiple heat settings, it's easy to find the right one for you. Light weight, it's ideal for older people or those recovering from an illness and easy to wash. Love this throw, a larger one would be great for two!

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Bernice

BerniceSydney

Luxurious and exactly as described

My only beef is I wish this was bigger so I could roll around under it more. Super comfortable, warm, cozy, fuzzy and lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed this item during the colder nights. I've been using it for a year with no problems at all.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Boo

Boo

Unreliable

I have purchased about 10 of these over the last few years They are great while they work but then they just stop working . One after 2 weeks one after 6 months, no rhyme or reason to this . They make good dog blankets after the cord is cut off . Lol

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Nice and cozzy

This blanket is oversized and it is almost to big. The connection on the blanket that I had before kept coming undone, but this one is secure. My only complaint is my choice of color, I got a dark brown and it seems to attract fuzzies!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
KerryLee

KerryLeePERTH

Sunbeam Throw Rug - BEST THING EVER

I bought one of these for my husband last winter (he feels the cold). He plus it in and lays it on his chair and not only does it keep him ward, he gets relief from his back pain. My brother has MND and spends a lot of time in a rocker recliner (also sleeps in it) so I bought him one also, His wife says it is the best thing ever ! He lays on it and just puts a light weight comforter on top. They are washable (by hand) . Really can't fault it.

Date PurchasedAug 2016