Sunbeam Feel Perfect Faux Fur Heated Throw TR6100

Sunbeam Feel Perfect Faux Fur Heated Throw TR6100

MPNs: STR6100 and TR6100

Electric Blankets Buying Guide

Along with hot drinks and thick socks, electric blankets are one of winter’s most-loved creature comforts. If you’re looking for wraparound warmth that clings to you deliciously, an electric blanket or heated throw is a top pick.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

BesalCanberra

Warm and Cosy

Feels great and keeps me warm all winter. One side is fluffy, great colour but best of all is the auto shut off so it can’t be accidentally left on.
Best present.

Purchased in May 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Dixon's R.

Dixon's R.Perth, WA

Best husband ever

Brought this bad boy for my wifes recent birthday and let me say it works as advertised and she loves it. On a chilly night turn it on while in your favourite chair and enjoy what is truly one of sunbeams best products.

Purchased in May 2020 at Myer Online Store for $75.00.

Jacinda S.

Jacinda S.

Fantastic

Very therapeutic, comforting and safe. Kids love it too! Great for relaxing at home with and no need to turn the heating on when I am using it. Thankful for a great product. Expecially in the winter.

Hi Jacinda S,
Thank you for the great review! Enjoy
Kind regards Sunbeam

Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Sunbeam Feel Perfect Faux Fur Heated Throw TR6100 compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Review Halloo

Review HallooSydney, NSW

Perfect for my joint pain

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman for $99.00.

Hi Review Halloo,
Thanks so much for the great review. Other readers will also benefit!
Kind regards, Sunbeam

Liz

LizSouth Australia, 5413

Very cosy on those freezing nights

Warm, easy to use, comfortable.
Start on high setting and within 10 minutes I turn it to the lowest setting. Great for when Im studying and sitting still for hours, and not having to run a heater

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $99.00.

Hi Liz
Thanks for the great review!
Kind Regards Sunbeam

lisamarie8

lisamarie8Illawarra, NSW

Excellent!

I am happy with my Sunbeam heated faux fur throw.

My dog and I fight over this heated throw, on cold winter nights and he is clearly the winner!

It heats up quickly, has six heat levels and an auto cut off if it is accidentally left on.

The cord length is perfect, it is spot clean only though but is perfect in every other way.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $79.00.

Hi lisamarie8,
So pleased you love it, thanks for the great review!!!

Jessica S

Jessica SAU

Perfect winter warmer

This faux fur heated throw is perfect for winter. It heats up quickly to the chosen temperature. The gauge is easy to work. It’s so soft and fluffy on the skin. Perfect buy for someone who is always cold

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Betty

BettyMelbourne

Should of brought this product earlier.

Blanket is soft on the skin and has different temperature gaudges that adjust to your desired heat level. Is a must for winter when trying to keep heating in house down. Well worth the money.

Mel

MelTweed Heads

My warm furry friend in winter

The best feature of this electric throw is the comfort feel to the touch and skin. The faux fur is soft and high grade, and even better, it’s fleece on the other side; equally soft to the touch while keeping the warmth in. It’s safe to clean in a washing machine, which is very rare for an electrical appliance. It even has 9 heating levels and warms up fast in less than 10 minutes.

Barbara

BarbaraNewcastle

All year round comfort!

This blanket is soft and thick enough you do not feel the cords inside the blanket. It heats quickly and equally. I am addicted to the pleasure this blanket has brought.

Sarah Kate

Sarah Kate

This is amazing! Don't know what I did without it!

This was given to me as a gift, and I don't know what I did without it! It's so cosy and comforting and I love curling up underneath it after a day at work! I love how cosy it is, and I also love that it uses less energy than our central heating! This lets me stay nice and cosy, and have the central heating at a lower setting which pleases my partner!

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Corina

CorinaSydney

Lovely blanket.

I am not ashamed to say I purchased this for our cats, or that I may steal it at night in front of the tv.

Seriously though, the blanket is actually a lot softer than most of the other ones on the market. You can feel the wires slightly through the throw, but not enough to bother. It heats up really quickly, probably under 5 minutes, and has a few settings. 1-4 allow the blanket to be on for 4 hours only, where as 5-6 allow it to be on for longer and are hotter. In terms of cost, we have not noticed any change in our electrical bills and we use it nightly for our fur babies.

The blanket is warm enough that you could unplug it and use it as throw when the heating is too much.

Ezzac

EzzacMelbourne

Love this Blanket

Absolutely love these heated blankets. Bought one for myself and one for hubby. I couldn't lI've without it during this cold winter. Feel is so soft and heats up quickly. Easy to use controls and a good warranty. Able to use these and lower the heating cosystem of heating the whole house.

qestra

qestra

Lovely, saves power bills

this not only looks and feels good it's so functional - heats up and regulates so quickly that most days I don't even need the heater - just pop a scarf around my chilly neck and snuggle down.

Great product

It is a great item it is so soft and warm. You don't need to have any other heating on. Energy effective does not cost much to run machine washable

Janice

Janice

Can't go through winter without one now

Love this blanket! I can't go through winter without one now - it's soft, fluffy and has an auto timer to turn off during the night. Definitely recommend it for everyone!

jamesnuge

jamesnugeSydney

Great value for money

The Sunbeam heated throw is a great addition to your living spaces, even if you don't plug it in. It is incredibly soft even after being washed. Once plugged in you can feel the heat almost immediately and has a great minimalistic, yet intuitive display to control the heat with.
During this winter our throw has been getting a good 3-4 hours use most nights and still feels as warm and cosy as the first day we got it. At first I was worried about how much it cost, but considering the amount of use it has been getting I say it's great value for money

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Love my sunbeam faux fur heated throw

I already have a sunbeam throw but the cheaper version and decided to purchase the faux fur throw. I am so happy i have i find the heat control panel to be a lot better then the other version and love how soft and toasty warm it is.

Steve T

Steve TMurray Region, NSW

Just love it

I bought one of these for my wife and we were so impressed that I went out and got one for my self. They are cheep to run and are very warm, perfect for just sitting and watching tv or reading.

Sarah M

Sarah M

So Soft

My brother has had a Sunbeam electric knee rug for ages and I have always stolen/borrow it because it's so great. Now I have my own and I love it! I don't really ever sit on the couch without it on my knee anymore. It's such a beautiful soft blanket in its own right so I use it unplugged a lot of the time, but it's great plugged in too.

See all Sunbeam Feel Perfect Faux Fur Heated Throw TR6100 reviews