Sunbeam Feel Perfect Microfleece TR3000B

Sunbeam Feel Perfect Microfleece TR3000B

MPN: TR3000B

On my second - it’s not very warm

I returned the first one thinkingbit was faulty but this one isn’t very warm! On setting 9 it feels like a setting 1 on setting 5 it just doesn’t feel on. For 150 dollars this just doesn’t seem right :(

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Disappointing

This was the only heated throw I could find that was in a suitable colour. I’m quite disappointed with the heating. I had hoped it would be warmer. Not really worth the money.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Not quite as warm as I'd hoped

This is a comfortable and practical throw for those cold winter nights - but not quite warm enough for my liking. Even at maximum you never get toasty. Having said that, once you settle in it's comfortable and does the job. It has a nice fabric and can be used as a standard blanket as well – after removing the power cord.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Perfect couch companion

This is one of the best things I've ever bought.
It's so snuggly and warm. Uses hardly any power so I don't need to heat my lounge room as much.
Gets very warm in the 4 setting, have never used the higher settings as I think it'd cook me!

I wish it was a little longer, doesn't cover my feet if I lay straight. Sunbeam, please make a version for tall people!

My only major problem with this is my dogs try and steal it from me as they love the heat!

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Works well

After buying a different heated throw that stopped working after a few weeks I bought this one instead. The quality is definitely better, I think it's still a little expensive for what it is but there aren't a lot of other options, it's basically Sunbeam or no-name brands that will break quickly. Having used other heated throws and electric blankets before I think the heat-up time and amount of heat produced is pretty standard.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Slightly Disappointed

After purchasing a cheaper branded throw 3 weeks before, (it stopped working after 5 uses.) I purchased the Sunbeam one immediately after that happened! I found this throw takes 10 minutes to warm up, and then it is only just warm, I prefer it to be a lot warmer. Just when I started to feel warmer, after 3 hours it switched itself off, not realising that, I felt cold again and had to restart it. Unless you keep checking on the setting, you don't realise it is off. I would have preferred one that heats up quicker and warmer and stays on!