Sunbeam Feel Perfect Therapeutic Heat Pad EP5000

11 reviews · Statistics

73% · 82 · 18%

SueVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC24 posts

Brilliant

Heats up quickly, which is what I need when my back is screaming at me. So easy to use. Much better than wheat bags and hot water bottles. Very relaxing. Weighs nothing, so wouldn’t impede any injuries it’s being used on. Very reasonably priced. Well done, Sunbeam!! Show details
alouise62
alouise62QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Hilarys_Dad44 posts

Andrew P.
Andrew P.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute garbage poorly designed

Too small to wrap round the skinniest of arms, sleeve to narrow to fit over a chair, Doesn't get nearly hot enough. Prob the most useless item I've bought in my life, designed poorly to say the least. Show details
Rusty
RustyQLDNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Not as good as expected

Just bought one today and even on setting 5 it is only warm. We have an infared thermometer and wonder if Sunbeam can tell us what the expected temperature should be at setting 5 say after 10 or 15 minutes. Show details
Sunbeam
Sunbeam   DM
BFRNSWHunter Region, NSW16 posts

So good I nicked it from my spouse!

Excellent wide range of heat control where 3-5 is best for back. and lower is great for other uses and conditions. Good safety features ie auto turn off, plug set up and lead length. A strong and not easily damaged cover construction. Useful sitting up or lying down. Fabric cover is soft and unit flexible. Show details ·  2
Nic
Nic3 posts

This is the best

Very comforting alexpecially for my aching back. Had experienced it in hospital and really helped my discomfort and aching. Brought one for myself and was the best thing not ha ing to reheat every 30 mins. Constantly warm!

Show reply

Max
Max6 posts

Ok not that great

Didn't feel getting so warm as I expected ( or desired) . Thought would provide warmth but instead it just get warm wanting me to keep asking for more but its already on high setting . It has been recently purchased so its kinda new.

Laura
Laura3 posts

Fantastic!

I am really thrilled with my heat pad. I use it regularly, virtually every evening in fact, when l sit in the lounge.

It certainly helps to alleviate my back pain, is great for warming cold feet, and placing over other body parts that need some pain relief e.g. sore elbows. I love that it has 5 heat settings and warms up straight away and that it has an auto switch off mode, as l have forgotten to turn it off a couple of times, when l have got up! Also, l don't have to keep reheating a hot water bottle or other bean bag type warmers....no repeated trips to the microwave and then finding the said item is too hot to use initially!

Fantastic item. Would highly recommend it!

Janet
JanetWAPerth, WA8 posts

Love relaxing with the Sunbeam Feel Perfect Therapeutic Heat Pad

Using this heat pad definitely helps to relax back pain. Would recommend to anyone who has regular body pain. Being able to select from a range of 5 temperatures is fantastic!

Show reply

Kez
KezNSWSydney, NSW8 posts

Felicia P.
Felicia P.

Hi, I want to know if this can be used on my pillow in bed? I have chronic pain in my neck and shoulders

Sue

I don't see why not. Mine is either behind my back in my chair, or under my back when I'm in bed

Hilarys_Dad

I've been using mine daily for two years in this exact configuration. Zero issues though I limit the heat to a maximum of 4 out of 5. 5 will be too hot.

Moot
Moot

I am trying to find out the size (dimensions) of this item?

K.R.NSW
K.R.NSW
Stan

Is this item flexible enough to use around my shoulder for pain relief?

Sunbeam
Sunbeam   DM
Stan

Thank you for both responses, I'll buy one ASAP.
Kind Regards, Stan.

Features:

• The Sunbeam Feel Perfect Therapeutic Heat Pad has 5 different heat settings for targeted heat relief.
  • A 10 minute fast heat up time lets you enjoy heat quickly.
  • The heat pad can be kept in place with the attached sleeve.
  • It’s made of soft polyester and is machine washable.
  • Safety auto-off turns off the heat pad if it has been used continuously for 3 hours.
CategoryElectric Blankets & Heated Throws