Sunbeam Feel Perfect Therapeutic Heat Pad EP5000

Sunbeam Feel Perfect Therapeutic Heat Pad EP5000

MPN: EP5000

So good I nicked it from my spouse!

Excellent wide range of heat control where 3-5 is best for back. and lower is great for other uses and conditions. Good safety features ie auto turn off, plug set up and lead length. A strong and not easily damaged cover construction. Useful sitting up or lying down. Fabric cover is soft and unit flexible.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bing Lee for $47.00.

Hi BFR, Thanks for the great review!That's nice I just bought another one. My husband did want mine! No way...

This is the best

Very comforting alexpecially for my aching back. Had experienced it in hospital and really helped my discomfort and aching. Brought one for myself and was the best thing not ha ing to reheat every 30 mins. Constantly warm!

Thanks for the positive review Nic!

Ok not that great

Didn't feel getting so warm as I expected ( or desired) . Thought would provide warmth but instead it just get warm wanting me to keep asking for more but its already on high setting . It has been recently purchased so its kinda new.

Fantastic!

I am really thrilled with my heat pad. I use it regularly, virtually every evening in fact, when l sit in the lounge.
It certainly helps to alleviate my back pain, is great for warming cold feet, and placing over other body parts that need some pain relief e.g. sore elbows. I love that it has 5 heat settings and warms up straight away and that it has an auto switch off mode, as l have forgotten to turn it off a couple of times, when l have got up! Also, l don't have to keep reheating a hot water bottle or other bean bag type warmers....no repeated trips to the microwave and then finding the said item is too hot to use initially!
Fantastic item. Would highly recommend it!

Love relaxing with the Sunbeam Feel Perfect Therapeutic Heat Pad

Using this heat pad definitely helps to relax back pain. Would recommend to anyone who has regular body pain. Being able to select from a range of 5 temperatures is fantastic!

Dear Janet, Thank you for your feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy your Heat pad! Kind Regards Sunbeam

Feel Perfect, feel amazing!

My Chiropractor recommended using heat as part of treatment for an injury so I purchased the Sunbeam heat pad rather than trying a hot water bottle. The product is absolutely fantastic! I am so thrilled with it especially as it allows me to target the pain, the quick heat up function means quick pain relief too.
There are 5 heat settings so I'm in control of the heat applied & it has an auto switch off so no worries about forgetting to turn it off. The slip on sleeve is a great idea - I've been able to use the heat pad during the day whilst at work (desk job) for long periods of time. This has really quickened up my recovery from injury.
So thank you Sunbeam, your feel perfect heat pad is a winner with me!
Delivered beyond expectation, excellent value, great reliabilty, versatile use

Will this be suitable for the abdomen? I suffer from horrible stomach cramps every night. I use a wheat heat pack that I have to reheat every hour or so. Needless to say I don't get much sleep.
Sorry to hear of you experiencing stomach cramps. Yes, I would recommend the head pad for your condition. If you click on the link to Sunbeam, you will find further info which may assist you and you can also download the instruction booklet.Yes, I think the heat pad could be much better than a wheat pack because you don't need to reheat it every hour, although it does have a cut off timer...not sure how long it's on for (can't remember) but it's less than simple to re-set :-) Also the heat pad is lightweight, so if the weight of the wheat pack is uncomfortable then the heat pad is advantageous. The size of the heat pad also means it covers a much larger area with warmth...another valuable plus! I use it for my back and LOVE it. It really helps.

Can I use this on my pelvic region for period pain?
Sure, why not? If you need professional advice or have any concerns, try contacting the Sunbeam customer service team, they are the experts. CheersI see no reason why not as it would equate to a wheat hot-pack or hot water bottle and in fact would likely be a more gentle but constant form of heat.I don't see why not. I use this heat pad wherever I have pain. The heat certainly helps relax my body. My husband loves his for his lower back pain. The heat is adjustable making it perfect to use all year round,

• GTIN13: 9311445021262