3Sunbeam Fresh Start KEM1007SS

Sunbeam Fresh Start KEM1007SS Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:KEM1007SS
Rosemary M
Rosemary M

Is there any plastic part in touch with water?

At a loss
At a loss

How do I get rid of the yucky taste from my new kettle? I have boiled, emptied, repeatedly and the water still has a “taste”.

Patricia P.
Patricia P.

Remove the filter from your kettle and fill it 3/4 with water and boil. Once boiled, add 2 tablespoons of bicarbonate of soda and leave to stand overnight. Discard the water then re-boil a couple of times to remove any bicarbonate soda residue.

CrackedChelle
CrackedChelle

Does this kettle have a stainless steel interior as well?

I am ANGRY
I am ANGRY

what stainless steel grade is the material? 304/308?

Sunbeam
Sunbeam   DM

Hello there, The Sunbeam Fresh Start Kettle is 304 grade stainless steel.

Sunbeam Customer Care

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives