2.3

• Even Toasting Yes (2) · No (4)

Falling apart after a year !

Purchased in December 2017.

Trudy B

Trudy BCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Heap of Overpriced Crap

An overpriced piece of crap that is so inconsistent, I've wiped the money off as a complete loss and gotten a Kmart toaster for a fraction of the price. Extremely disappointed.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for A$90.00.

Hi Trudy B,
Sorry to hear. Please call us on 1300 881 816 to see if we can assist.

Peard Family

Peard FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great family toaster

Easy to use toaster four slice toaster. Simple to use, a variety of functions. Toasts to everyone's liking. Very happy with this toaster. Cooks evenly and fast. Looks great on the kitchen bench. So far so good. Only had this toaster for a month.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for A$99.00.

Even Toasting Yes

Hi Peard Family,
Thanks for the great review!
Kind Regards Sunbeam

Toasters

Find out how Sunbeam Gallerie Collection TA2640 compares to other Toasters

Terrible toaster

I bought this toaster only a couple of months ago
and have just returned it. Bread would either burn or not toast at all on one side. Looks can be deceiving! Won't be buying Sunbeam again.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$79.00.

Bron L,
So sorry to hear you had a problem, sometimes
things slip through and that's why we offer a replacement warranty. Thank you for your feedback, we will take it on board...

Toni P

Toni P

Disappointing

Looks great, but that’s it. Have had it 4 months and lever has just frozen. Prior to this, have had to have the setting on very high to brown toast, then next immediate use, will burn it. Before lever froze on LHS, last week the RHS elements weren’t working: one side would toast and the other would not so would have to flip the toast to toast both sides. Shame, as I thought I could rely on this brand.

Purchased in November 2018 at Myer Retail Stores.

RonnyCravenSydney Surrounds, NSW

After three failures this one actually look good

Having returned three toasters to Big W in 18 months we decided to look further afield and selected the Sunbeam Gallerie from Good Guys. First time it toasted four slices perfectly and has gone on going so for two month as I write. This includes frozen and raisin toast which it handles better than any previous toaster.
It's white so the printing stands out and the controls are simple and more or less fool proof. Nothing has jammed so far though we have not tried anything large yet like croissants. Yes I would recommend it on the evidence so far. As inanimate objects go I find it likeable.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$99.00.

Even Toasting Yes
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi RonnyCraven, thanks for the great review and hope the toaster keeps performing well for you!

RonnyCraven

Thanks for the contact. I will update you in the event of a glitch.

Thanks Ronny

Ken78

Ken78Ross

Worst toaster I've ever owned!

I can't believe in the year 2018 a toaster can be this bad! I have both sides turned up to maximum. Sometimes it burns the toast. Other times it barely browns the toast. Then there are times it only toasts one side of the bread...
Positives? It looks pretty. No more Sunbeam products in this home.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Ken78, sorry to hear. As this toaster has a 12month warranty you can return to the store with your receipt.

Allen RAuckland

Almost great!

Fine looking toaster and incredibly it toasts evenly. Unfortunately after approximately 3 months one side stopped working. The manufacturer did agree to replace it but only if I rendered it inoperable by severing the cord. That in effect would leave me without a toaster for 1-2 weeks while I wait for the replacement to be delivered.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Allen R. Sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced. have you received your replacement?

Allen R

Hi, no I haven't because I'm still using the functioning side of my current toaster. A photo of the inoperable toaster is required before a replacement will be sent apparently.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Allen R, we are happy to replace it for you but this is the procedure we have to follow.

Gina59

Gina59Mid North Coast, NSW

Great product, toasts evenly & toast very quickly

Purchased this toaster online but only after reading reviews on this website & other reviews. I have Sunbeam kettle so not such a stretch to look at Sunbeam toasters. Toaster is very good, toasts evenly & is quick. Wanted the white sky & it looks good. Controls simple & very easy to use. I am more than happy with Sunbeam Gallerie Toaster & is value for money at price paid.

Date PurchasedJan 2018