MPN: TA2640WS

After three failures this one actually look good

Having returned three toasters to Big W in 18 months we decided to look further afield and selected the Sunbeam Gallerie from Good Guys. First time it toasted four slices perfectly and has gone on going so for two month as I write. This includes frozen and raisin toast which it handles better than any previous toaster.
It's white so the printing stands out and the controls are simple and more or less fool proof. Nothing has jammed so far though we have not tried anything large yet like croissants. Yes I would recommend it on the evidence so far. As inanimate objects go I find it likeable.

Purchased in December 2018 for $99.00.

Even Toasting Yes
Hi RonnyCraven, thanks for the great review and hope the toaster keeps performing well for you!Thanks for the contact. I will update you in the event of a glitch.Thanks Ronny

Almost great!

Fine looking toaster and incredibly it toasts evenly. Unfortunately after approximately 3 months one side stopped working. The manufacturer did agree to replace it but only if I rendered it inoperable by severing the cord. That in effect would leave me without a toaster for 1-2 weeks while I wait for the replacement to be delivered.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Allen R. Sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced. have you received your replacement?Hi, no I haven't because I'm still using the functioning side of my current toaster. A photo of the inoperable toaster is required before a replacement will be sent apparently.Hi Allen R, we are happy to replace it for you but this is the procedure we have to follow.

Great product, toasts evenly & toast very quickly

Purchased this toaster online but only after reading reviews on this website & other reviews. I have Sunbeam kettle so not such a stretch to look at Sunbeam toasters. Toaster is very good, toasts evenly & is quick. Wanted the white sky & it looks good. Controls simple & very easy to use. I am more than happy with Sunbeam Gallerie Toaster & is value for money at price paid.

Date PurchasedJan 2018