Sunbeam High Performance Power Blender PB9000

Should I have bought the 2000 watt model ?

Im wondering wether the older model with 2000 watts is more powerful torque wise. Its hard to find out this as there is no response from customer support. Can someone help

Purchased in March 2019.

Noise Level
Used for: Nut Butters
Hi Nathan D, Thanks for the question. I will check this and get back to you asap. ThankscricketsHi Nathan D, So sorry for the delay. I am chasing this up for you.

I love using this blender every day.

The machine is fantastic for blending, it’s fast and efficient. It handles solids well and liquids blend instantly. Foods that work well are eggs and protein powder in smoothies, butter and pancake batters.
I love the smoothie function and use it daily.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Thanks so much for the positive feedback Jane B!

Blending up a storm

Ohhhh this blender is a good one!

Haven't even tested its soup making capabilities yet but I have whipped up many a smoothie (this baby churns through everything) and some homemade dips.

Recently I prepared a white bean and garlic dip - it was very well received by my guests. It was so easy to use (so light to move around on the bench) and the resulting dip was so smooth and creamy - better than something from the shops.
(note to self - a little lemon would have been a good addition)

Looking forward to the cooler months and creating some healthy and delicious soups.

Perfect all year round!

The blending ability of this machine is amazing. I have used it to make smoothies, blend frozen fruit, crush biscuits for baking and puree soups. It does all of this with ease. It also makes great nut butter!

Its also pretty easy to clean.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Thanks for the positive feedback Erin.

Totally addicted to Smoothies!

Let me just start by saying that my husband and I met working at Boost Juice and have a combined 8 years of smoothie making experience. So we were pretty excited to give the Sunbeam High Performance Power Blender a go. We love making smoothies in the morning and our children love drinking them. We freeze all of our fruit and then simply add coconut water or normal water and we find it blends to a great consistancy. There are no issues with blitzing kale or baby spinach into a smooth puree. And it's super easy to clean - which is the most important factor in my opinion.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
HI Shari GoodFood, if the experts love it we must be on the right track, thank you so much!

ALL THE POWER!

At first I thought it would be just “another blender” and it would end up in the back of the cupboard like the other 2 I’ve had but this beaut has POWER! It whips up basil pesto with ease, obliterates my frozen fruit for smoothies and it impressed the socks off of me!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Ashliegh F, it certainly does deliver the power! Thanks for review...

Powerful and Stylish

The Sunbeam High Performance Power Blender is no ordinary blender - It has a powerful motor and smart preset functions which make it easy to use. My favourite is the soup function, I was impressed by how well it heated the ingredients as it blended.
Weekend breakfasts are a snap with cafe favourites such as acai bowls, pancakes, frappes and smoothies easily whipped up at home.
I have also made chocolate brownies, hummus and peanut butter using recipes from the instruction book. These are all easy and delicious.
The blender has stylish design and looks great on my kitchen bench.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Thanks for the great review Sharon.

Great power & versatile use

I found this blender to be really high powered and versatile. Great for smoothies, soups, purees, with everything blending smoothly and consistently, even when I made a nut butter. It had no problems with blending ice and frozen fruits that I add to my smoothies, and best of all their were no lumpy bits of greens! The other functions like grinding and chopping have been really handy with making meal prep quicker for me and the large capacity means I could fit everything in rather than blending in smaller batches. I'm really happy with this blender!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Tris, Great you are enjoying the blender, thanks for reviewing!

New Best Kitchen Friend

Absolutely love this blender. Super powerful and blends perfectly. Makes great pastes and smoothies. The pulse function is easy to use and the one I use most often. The jug is large and holds a decent amount - it is also super easy to clean. I like the stick that comes with it which helps make sure you get a consistent end result. Will get a lot more use in winter when it comes to making soups etc.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Claire, thanks heaps for the feedback on this new product!!!

It's got power!

This blender has power plus! I have used it for blending up pastes and pestos as well as juices and smoothies. It is versatile, efficient and gets the job done quickly.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
HI Micheala, it certainly can handle most jobs it's asked to do in the kitchen!

Power to deal with any blending challenge.

I've used many blenders over the years and they never seem to have enough power to get the job done quickly and easily.

I’m really happy to say this is not the case with the Sunbeam High Performance Power Blender PB9000. It has made light work of anything I have put into it, continuously giving a smooth and consistent result. The 1.9L capacity allowed me to get bigger tasks done in one go, rather than having to do a number of batches. Cleaning was a breeze and it can go straight into the dishwasher.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Thanks for the great review Chris!!

Consistently Smooth & Fast

I’ve never used a blender so powerful. It blends the smoothest of smoothies and makes delicious dips. Everything comes out super fast and it has no trouble at all getting through the tough bits (nuts, greens, etc) - leaving no unexpected lumps! It’s been great for experimenting with new healthy dip/spread combinations; I just throw it all in and blend away.

The jug is large (1.9L) so it’s perfect for soups too. It also heats on the soup function, which is really handy.

It’s super easy to use - the settings are simple and clear. The jug is also easy to clean, just pop in the dishwasher. I have a feeling this blender will continue to get a lot of use in our kitchen.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Thanks for the great review Elizabeth.

Awesome product and result

It has done a wonderful job, happy with its result! So far it’s the best chilli paste I have ever made. It cuts perfectly all the ingredients unlike any other product! I would like to recommend it to anyone, easy to use and clean and happy with the result!

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Thanks for the great recommendation PVchilliherb!

Versatile and convenient

This Blender has some great functions and so much power. The button for pulsing is handy and the extra buttons for the usual settings take the guessing out of what speed to go for what you are making. The Smoothies I've made have come out super smooth. I like that I can now make spreads and dips with this machine as I prefer not to buy the packaged ones too often. It is super easy to clean. I like that I can add more ingredients through the lid without removing it. It does get rather loud when up to the high setting but with a motor this fast it is to be expected. The jug is large and light and the tamper tool is essential for making spreads. Such a great super powerful machine.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Thanks for the positive feedback Wastefree!

Breakfast Smoothies are a daily habit

Our family eats mostly vegan food so a lot of blending for smoothie bowls, dips and nut butters. The Sunbeam Power Blender is up to all these tasks. Especially nut butters which I use for baking, nourish bowls, smoothie bowls and stirred into steamed vegetables. It's rare to find this level of power in one versatile blender. Smoothie bowls are a daily breakfast preference and the Sunbeam Power Blender is easy to rinse, clean and reuse for other blending options later in the day.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Gently Vegan, your family are so lucky having all those wonderful meals!!! Very happy you are enjoying the Blender and getting great use of it, thank you for the fantastic review, even we are inspired!!!

Powerful to tackle all blending challenges and can make warm soup too

We are a busy family and use our blender daily for breakfast smoothies, dips and nut butters for lunch and bliss balls for snacks, The power of this blender makes all the tougher blending challenges happen with ease.
The soup making option is an added bonus which we are loving - it is so quick and easy to make delicious and healthy soup now.We have been making up our own recipes by tossing all sorts of veggies and flavors in the jug and have created some hit soup meals.Oh and the hommus is the silkiest we have made in a long time.
The dials/settings are so easy to use and it's sturdy enough to survive the active use by all of us.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Thanks for the great review New Barista!