Listing monitored by Sunbeam

3.6
    Ashleigh
    AshleighPerth

Was ok

Was given to me as a Christmas gift.
    It juices well and haven't had any issues with fruit of veggies getting stuck. It is time consuming to clean and put back together but all in all a good unit for the cost. We only use the juicer once every week or so.

Date PurchasedDec 2014

Kevin K.
    Kevin K.asked
    Double Sieve JE5600

how long after juicing before the juice oxidizes

Sunbeam
    Customer SupportSunbeam

Hi Kevin,
    Juice will start to lose nutrients after about 30 minutes, so ideally you should drink it as soon as possible after you make it.

Michael Allfrey
    Michael Allfrey

Dear Kevin,

My Sunbeam juicer has, hopefully been placed in a dumpster. It burnt out after very little use. The Good Guys staff insisted that I accept a full refund of the purchase price. I got the impression they had too many complaints on that useless product.

Not much help, but . . .

danielle
    danielleasked
    Double Sieve JE5600

can any one help me please , i dont have scales so i cant check. I want to take my juicer with me on holidays my luggage is 20kg. does anyone know how heavy the juicer is??

Sunbeam
    Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Danielle,
    Wow such a loyal juicer! It weighs about 6.44 kg, for more specs see the following link: https://www.sunbeam.com.au/Coffee-and-Beverages/Juicers/JE7800-Double-Sieve-Juicer-Pro.aspx

Louis R.asked
    Double Sieve JE5600

What are the speeds in RPM. Is it a slow juicer?

Lorraine
    Lorraine

Hi Louis,

It has two speeds, one for hard fruits and vegetables and one for soft fruit and vegetables. If you go to this site you will find all the information you will need. https://www.sunbeam.com.au/Coffee-and-Beverages/Juicers/JE7800-Double-Sieve-Juicer-Pro.aspx
    I don't know the speeds but it is very fast and it munches everything I have put into it and it's very easy to use.
    Hope this helps.

Selina
    Selina

Hi Louis,
    I bought this juicer recently. Incredibly well-designed. As soon as the item hits the double sieve the juice is out in the container. I don't know the revs per minute but I would consider it very fast. The speed also comes with the minimisation of having to pre-cut things before placing in the juicing chute, There is none of that feeling of waiting for an empty kettle to boil!

Hi Lorraine and Selina

I re-checked the Sunbeam site and the Sunbeam JE9000 is a slow juicer; it makes a difference to the quality of the juice. Thanks to both of you for helping.

Cheers,
    Louis

See all Sunbeam Double Sieve questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Compare both Sunbeam Double Sieve