Listing monitored by Sunbeam

3.6

So happy with my purchase

Great juicer so happy with my new machine. You get more juice unlike my previous Breville machine.
    The machine i find is not too loud.
    Cleaning. You cannot get around you are buying a juicer not a bullet. Place a large freezer bag in the pulp container and it is one part less to wash up.
    I juice twice a day. Spinach, Carrot & Beets to start the day. Then Citrus fruits separate as too much mixed together is not good for the digestive system.

Brendan K.Sunbeam

An incredible appliance.

This is the most well-designed appliance I have ever used.It was recommended to me as a reasonably priced juicer.I purchased it from Harvey Norman for $109 with a retail value of $159. As whole medium-sized apples and other things can be placed in it whole there's almost nil preparation time. I like kale and parsley with my juices and it works well to sandwich these softer items between two harder items in the feeder. It is so brilliant to use and cleaning is just as brilliant. I hope it lasts as it is one of the best designed pieces of equipment I have ever used. Pulp comes out quite dry which results in more juice.Whoever designed it should win a design award.

Other Juicers

Kevin K.
    Kevin K.asked
    Double Sieve JE5600

how long after juicing before the juice oxidizes

Customer SupportSunbeam

Hi Kevin,
    Juice will start to lose nutrients after about 30 minutes, so ideally you should drink it as soon as possible after you make it.

Michael Allfrey
    Michael Allfrey

Dear Kevin,

My Sunbeam juicer has, hopefully been placed in a dumpster. It burnt out after very little use. The Good Guys staff insisted that I accept a full refund of the purchase price. I got the impression they had too many complaints on that useless product.

Not much help, but . . .

danielle
    danielleasked
    Double Sieve JE5600

can any one help me please , i dont have scales so i cant check. I want to take my juicer with me on holidays my luggage is 20kg. does anyone know how heavy the juicer is??

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Danielle,
    Wow such a loyal juicer! It weighs about 6.44 kg, for more specs see the following link: https://www.sunbeam.com.au/Coffee-and-Beverages/Juicers/JE7800-Double-Sieve-Juicer-Pro.aspx

Louis R.asked
    Double Sieve JE5600

What are the speeds in RPM. Is it a slow juicer?

Lorraine
    Lorraine

Hi Louis,

It has two speeds, one for hard fruits and vegetables and one for soft fruit and vegetables. If you go to this site you will find all the information you will need. https://www.sunbeam.com.au/Coffee-and-Beverages/Juicers/JE7800-Double-Sieve-Juicer-Pro.aspx
    I don't know the speeds but it is very fast and it munches everything I have put into it and it's very easy to use.
    Hope this helps.

Hi Louis,
    I bought this juicer recently. Incredibly well-designed. As soon as the item hits the double sieve the juice is out in the container. I don't know the revs per minute but I would consider it very fast. The speed also comes with the minimisation of having to pre-cut things before placing in the juicing chute, There is none of that feeling of waiting for an empty kettle to boil!

Hi Lorraine and Selina

I re-checked the Sunbeam site and the Sunbeam JE9000 is a slow juicer; it makes a difference to the quality of the juice. Thanks to both of you for helping.

Cheers,
    Louis

See all Sunbeam Double Sieve questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Compare both Sunbeam Double Sieve