Pro JE7800, JE5600
Listing monitored by Sunbeam

Susan M
Susan MAU

1st time unboxing Sunbeam Juicer JE5600

It is the worse product ever. Don't ever trust this brand company ever again. The customer service also didn't take the responsibility of giving customer a faulty product. I had it brand new for my birthday a year ago and i thought electronic appliance usually last long and I didn't open it until a year later, and it didn't work just the 1st time I unboxing it. It was such a shame. I was thinking to put this brand from my youtube channel but now this whole experience is just disappointing. Don't but the brand to avoid any disappointment and headache

first time blew smoke

really needed this juicer..looked beautiful and well made...first glass of pineapple juice just completed noticed smoke filled the whole room..to scared to use again. i am so disappointed as i thought this was a lovely presented juicer and will now have to go and return it. i guess i will try again with a new one.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
jude hayes
jude hayes

a follow up on my problem with the juicer i contacted sunbeam direct. they were absolutely fabulous and are sending me out a new juicer asap. Wonderful customer service. This is why i buy Sunbeam...very happy!

Other Juicers

Liz
Liz

.Disaster, NOT even a 1 star machine

If there was a minus star, that would have been my choice.
I returned the 1st one, it died after its 2nd use, replaced it with the same model, that didn't make it through its 1st juice.
Save your money, and the effort of constantly returning and DON'T buy this model.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Juicers

Find out how Sunbeam Double Sieve compares to other Juicers

Awful, died after second use

Literally the second time using it, was juicing an apple and half way through it decided to die and won't turn back on.
It was a work gift so I don't have a receipt.
Really disappointed as I had just got back from the fruit and vegetable shop and was looking forward to having some juice.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Kevin K.
Kevin K.asked
Double Sieve JE5600

how long after juicing before the juice oxidizes

Sunbeam
Customer SupportSunbeam

Hi Kevin,
Juice will start to lose nutrients after about 30 minutes, so ideally you should drink it as soon as possible after you make it.

Dear Kevin,

My Sunbeam juicer has, hopefully been placed in a dumpster. It burnt out after very little use. The Good Guys staff insisted that I accept a full refund of the purchase price. I got the impression they had too many complaints on that useless product.

Not much help, but . . .

Ilona Potter
Ilona Potterasked
Double Sieve

is this a cold press juicer?
will it juice leafy greens, paw paw, banana, celery?

Michael Allfrey

Please Note: The Sunbeam Double Sieve juicer is absolutely useless. After just a couple of kilograms of peeled and pithed oranges, two grapefruit, peeled and a few Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored, it went up in very acrid smoke that smelt dangerous. After our lock-down it is going back to The Good Guys for their dumpster. I will not even bother about a warranty claim with such an awful Chinese-made con-job!
Also sent two E-mails and a letter to The Good Guys, but no response at all - the modern way!

danielle
danielleasked
Double Sieve JE5600

can any one help me please , i dont have scales so i cant check. I want to take my juicer with me on holidays my luggage is 20kg. does anyone know how heavy the juicer is??

Sunbeam
Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Danielle,
Wow such a loyal juicer! It weighs about 6.44 kg, for more specs see the following link: https://www.sunbeam.com.au/Coffee-and-Beverages/Juicers/JE7800-Double-Sieve-Juicer-Pro.aspx

See all Sunbeam Double Sieve questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Compare both Sunbeam Double Sieve

Number of Speed Settings22
Power1,000 W1,000 W
Dimensions 400 x 220 x 330 mm
Weight6.4 kg
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Construction MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel