Pro JE7800, JE5600
Listing monitored by Sunbeam

archie
archieHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed

I had only had this juicer for 3 months when the motor burnt out. I was juicing 3 times daily, therefore would not recommend for heavy use. Shame thats not stated on advertising, as I dont feel like replacing machine every 3 months under warranty.

Purchased in October 2020 at Target Australia for $179.00.

Aral-Jeep
Aral-JeepAuckland

Stopped working after 2 months

I was initially quite happy with this juicer and we were using it nearly every day. Although quite loud, the motor seemed to be very capable of juicing all sorts of fruits and vegetables. But after a bit more then 2 months, it just stopped in the middle of juicing. There was no heavy load on it (I think i was juicing Oranges at the time), it just stopped. So it is back with Sunbeam in Auckland since 2 weeks and I am waiting for it to be fixed. Just called to get an update on the repair and was told nobody looked at it yet :-(.
I am missing my juice ...
Wide chute, strong motor, brushed stainless steel look
Motor unreliable

Other Juicers

Kevin K.
Kevin K.asked
Double Sieve JE5600

how long after juicing before the juice oxidizes

Sunbeam
Customer SupportSunbeam

Hi Kevin,
Juice will start to lose nutrients after about 30 minutes, so ideally you should drink it as soon as possible after you make it.

Dear Kevin,

My Sunbeam juicer has, hopefully been placed in a dumpster. It burnt out after very little use. The Good Guys staff insisted that I accept a full refund of the purchase price. I got the impression they had too many complaints on that useless product.

Not much help, but . . .

Ilona Potter
Ilona Potterasked
Double Sieve

is this a cold press juicer?
will it juice leafy greens, paw paw, banana, celery?

Michael Allfrey

Please Note: The Sunbeam Double Sieve juicer is absolutely useless. After just a couple of kilograms of peeled and pithed oranges, two grapefruit, peeled and a few Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored, it went up in very acrid smoke that smelt dangerous. After our lock-down it is going back to The Good Guys for their dumpster. I will not even bother about a warranty claim with such an awful Chinese-made con-job!
Also sent two E-mails and a letter to The Good Guys, but no response at all - the modern way!

danielle
danielleasked
Double Sieve JE5600

can any one help me please , i dont have scales so i cant check. I want to take my juicer with me on holidays my luggage is 20kg. does anyone know how heavy the juicer is??

Sunbeam
Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Danielle,
Wow such a loyal juicer! It weighs about 6.44 kg, for more specs see the following link: https://www.sunbeam.com.au/Coffee-and-Beverages/Juicers/JE7800-Double-Sieve-Juicer-Pro.aspx

See all Sunbeam Double Sieve questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Compare both Sunbeam Double Sieve

Number of Speed Settings22
Power1,000 W1,000 W
Dimensions 400 x 220 x 330 mm
Weight6.4 kg
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Construction MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel