Pro JE7800, JE5600
Listing monitored by Sunbeam

Michael AllfreyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Good Juicer

This appears to be a useful product. However, it seems certain that it was designed by a person who has never washed and dried dishes, the pulp container is particularly difficult to wash out and dry properly. It is the smooth plastic situation, water droplets tend to cling to the surface and roll in front of a drying cloth. Pulp fibres tend to cling, probably due to static electricity build up. Corners are too acute to clean out easily. Instruction notes do advide use of plastic bags, but where are they?

Fantastic

Our 3rd juicer. Thrilled to bits with it. Use it every day. Powers through carrots apples as well as oranges etc. It is a little bit loud but VERY fast. Very east to clean up Recommended highly. Discarded pulp very dry as out gets all the juice out. Kills the other juicers we have had.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Other Juicers

So happy with my purchase

Great juicer so happy with my new machine. You get more juice unlike my previous Breville machine.
The machine i find is not too loud.
Cleaning. You cannot get around you are buying a juicer not a bullet. Place a large freezer bag in the pulp container and it is one part less to wash up.
I juice twice a day. Spinach, Carrot & Beets to start the day. Then Citrus fruits separate as too much mixed together is not good for the digestive system.

Brendan K.Sunbeam
Christine Bentlin-Pages
Christine Bentlin-PagesAU

Great!

I received the juicer for Christmas and love it! It extracts maximum juice and is easy to use. I'm looking forward to using one of the recipes for using the pulp as they sound delicious.

Juicers

Find out how Sunbeam Double Sieve compares to other Juicers

An incredible appliance.

This is the most well-designed appliance I have ever used.It was recommended to me as a reasonably priced juicer.I purchased it from Harvey Norman for $109 with a retail value of $159. As whole medium-sized apples and other things can be placed in it whole there's almost nil preparation time. I like kale and parsley with my juices and it works well to sandwich these softer items between two harder items in the feeder. It is so brilliant to use and cleaning is just as brilliant. I hope it lasts as it is one of the best designed pieces of equipment I have ever used. Pulp comes out quite dry which results in more juice.Whoever designed it should win a design award.

Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic!

I purchased this not long ago and have used it daily without any hitches. It juices all manner of fruit and vegetables and it works brilliantly. A bit bulky but that is what you would expect from any juicer I have seen. I also found it is very easy to clean with just a rinse in the sink although you need to scrub the sieve with the brush it comes with but that only takes a minute. Summing up, it is well worth the money. Also comes with recipes which are excellent.

Kevin K.
Kevin K.asked
Double Sieve JE5600

how long after juicing before the juice oxidizes

Customer SupportSunbeam

Hi Kevin,
Juice will start to lose nutrients after about 30 minutes, so ideally you should drink it as soon as possible after you make it.

Dear Kevin,

My Sunbeam juicer has, hopefully been placed in a dumpster. It burnt out after very little use. The Good Guys staff insisted that I accept a full refund of the purchase price. I got the impression they had too many complaints on that useless product.

Not much help, but . . .

Ilona Potter
Ilona Potterasked
Double Sieve

is this a cold press juicer?
will it juice leafy greens, paw paw, banana, celery?

Michael Allfrey

Please Note: The Sunbeam Double Sieve juicer is absolutely useless. After just a couple of kilograms of peeled and pithed oranges, two grapefruit, peeled and a few Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored, it went up in very acrid smoke that smelt dangerous. After our lock-down it is going back to The Good Guys for their dumpster. I will not even bother about a warranty claim with such an awful Chinese-made con-job!
Also sent two E-mails and a letter to The Good Guys, but no response at all - the modern way!

danielle
danielleasked
Double Sieve JE5600

can any one help me please , i dont have scales so i cant check. I want to take my juicer with me on holidays my luggage is 20kg. does anyone know how heavy the juicer is??

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Danielle,
Wow such a loyal juicer! It weighs about 6.44 kg, for more specs see the following link: https://www.sunbeam.com.au/Coffee-and-Beverages/Juicers/JE7800-Double-Sieve-Juicer-Pro.aspx

See all Sunbeam Double Sieve questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Compare both Sunbeam Double Sieve

Number of Speed Settings22
Power1,000 W1,000 W
Dimensions 400 x 220 x 330 mm
Weight6.4 kg
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Construction MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel