Sunbeam Kettle King Electric BBQ HG6600B

MPNs: 1336, 35974226 and HG6600B

8 questions from our users

Kathy C.

Kathy C.asked

Where can i purchase another power cord for my kettle king as mine has been lost in transit

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Kathy C.
There are a number of online stores, listed below. The spare part code is: TC0720 - in case you wanted to search for another retailer.

1. http://spares.bigwarehouse.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=1648945
2. http://www.elliselectricals.com.au/product.php?id_product=145

Gail
Gail

I would contact the manufacturer!

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Gail,
We sell our spare parts with affiliated spare part retailers which I have directed Kathy too.

Hank N.

Hank N.asked

Do l leave the vent on kettle lid open or shut while roasting

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Hank N.
Thank you for contacting Sunbeam. For slow roasting it is best to have the air vent open. For oven/usual roasting it is best to have it closed. This will ensure the heat is well concealed and the moisture is contained.

Deb

Debasked

Can it be used inside the home without setting off smoke alarm?

Jodie

Most definitely. I have brought it inside to use all winter.

Dave

Daveasked

Where can I get a probe shield?

Jodie

I am gathering that your probe has stopped working? If so, I have found the Kmart brand stone electric frypan also works in the kettle king.

Margotturner16asked

What temperature should l cook pork crackle skin and how long to cook for?

Phil Mc
Phil Mc

Not sure about just the skin. Page 19 of the manual/recipe book says to cook a 1.6kg pork on max for one hour, then turn and cook for another 30 minutes. Hope that helps.

Margotturner16

Do you have a temperature

Geoff
Geoff

Margot, I've afraid I've not had any great success with pork crackling. Best idea might to peel off the skin and cook it separately at the highest possible temperature.

debs

debsasked

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement plate for my Sunbeam Kettle King model a80807? Handle is broken and non stick coating is no longer non stick.

HanNatNana
HanNatNana

Sorry I can't help but have you tried Sunbeam? I'd expect that would be the best place. Will be interested to hear where you find one because I guess at sometime a few of us might need a new plate.

Still love my Kettle King, most of all love the roast dinners and vegies, have also done bacon and eggs and some of those home-bake small bread rolls on the other end.

It was the only form of cooking during a kitchen reno so anything and everything gets cooked on the Kettle King in this house. Just love it and oh so easy to clean.

After a roast dinner and vegies have cooked, it's nice to have fresh, hot pikelets for dessert and I usually warm some custard at the same time.

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Hi debs, for any spare parts please contact your nearest Sunbeam Service Agent. List of agents can be located on our website under Support and Service. You can also contact our Consumer Support Line on 1300 881 861 for further assistance.

Terry275

Terry275asked

How much electricity does it use

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Hi Terry275,

The Kettle King is a 2400 watt product. The amount of electricity it will use depends on many variables including type of food cooked, quantity of food cooked and length of time used.

We recommend that you consult your electricity service provider to enquire the cost of running 2400 watt appliance to obtain a cost level.

Regards,

Sunbeam Customer Service
1300 881 861
customercare@sunbeam.com.au

Sutira

Sutiraasked

how to smoke fish on Kettle King barbecue?

Deza da Advocate
Deza da Advocate

no idea

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives